Britney Spears' conservatorship: Britney Freed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    That judge on her case seems like she doesn't care at all. She seems to have 0 compassion. Now, should judges have compassion? I think yes and no. In this particular case... Britney said that she is and or feels abused by her handlers... and any empathetic person should have looked into this immediately and terminated the terms that currently exist and further investigate. But that Penny something woman is not doing ish, the bare minimum even.

vile woman.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      That judge on her case seems like she doesn't care at all. She seems to have 0 compassion. Now, should judges have compassion? I think yes and no. In this particular case... Britney said that she is and or feels abused by her handlers... and any empathetic person should have looked into this immediately and terminated the terms that currently exist and further investigate. But that Penny something woman is not doing ish, the bare minimum even.

vile woman.
      A judge has to remain impartial and use the information and evidence before them. As much as Britney hates her Dad, he isn’t in charge of her person anymore and Britney hasn’t (yet) accused him of mismanaging her finances. Britney’s lawyer needs to bring evidence of abuse, a judge cannot simply take Britney’s word. Even if Britney’s Dad is investigated, unless Britney can prove his abuse and show Jamie has overstepped, it’s going to be hard to convict him - Britney needs evidence.

I mean, just on the issue of her IUD, Britney needs to prove she asked for it out and was denied, and then she has to prove Jamie acted illegally or above and beyond the scope of the conservatorship. Without evidence a lot of this is going to be his word against hers and that is probably why her new lawyer is starting with examining why she was put under a conservatorship - whether it was needed, whether it was done correctly and if not, who is to blame and why. That is probably the strongest area for him to explore as there are clear laws to follow and endless amounts of documentation.

To be honest I’m not expecting her Dad to go to jail, but I’d welcome it.

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Her dad could only go to jail if Britney sues him after he’s out of the C-ship and she will likely will. That’s definitely the next step she has conceived.

For now Madonna helped Britney to get in contact with this new highly successful lawyer Mathew Rosengart that came here determined to end the C-ship.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I’m not in the US so I don’t think that’s how it works. Britney doesn’t need to sue her Dad, she wants him charged with criminal offences. That’s why she supposedly reported him to the police.

But Britney has to be able to prove her abuse. Her word is not enough and for the police to charge Jamie they need to be convinced (with evidence) that he broke the law.

Suing him won’t really achieve much as that’s a civil case (non-criminal).
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• There’s a lot of witnesses of the abuse. Britney would likely win that case. I know she will sue her father as soon as she has the opportunity, she will have all the testimonies of past friends, ex-boyfriends, sons, former photographers, make up artists, Sam Asghari, even her mother ... basically everyone speaking up on how they witnessed Britney was abused, forced to do things and isolated. Many people that knew her and worked with her and witnessed weird stuff are speaking up (in her favour).

Also, Britney will have the money to pay a good lawyer and her father out of the C-ship (and out of her money) by then won’t be able to afford a good lawyer for his defense.
            Last edited by MrLeonix; Sun July 18, 2021, 20:43.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• If anyone actually had testimony that something illegal was happening, and they did nothing, there’s no reason to believe they will now speak up.

It’s important to remember Jamie had legal control over everything. What we might consider abuse might be perfectly legal under the conservatorship.

Saying no to new kitchen cupboards, for example, is not illegal. I have no idea what the legal situation is about the IUD removal but honestly, if Britney can prove she asked for it to be removed it may still be completely legal as he had legal authority over her person.

Making Britney unhappy or upset doesn’t always amount to a criminal level of abuse. Denying her a mobile isn’t legal abuse. Confiscating her drivers licence after being pulled over by the police isn’t legal abuse. Putting her on lithium isn’t legal abuse. Assuming it was a healthy and calorie controlled, putting her on a diet isn’t abuse if was overweight (e.g. her BMI was higher than recommended).

Even if she was illegally placed into a conservatorship, it still isn’t legal abuse because the courts told him he had autonomy over her.

Britney would need to evidence of illegal conduct on Jamie’s part and that is going to be very, very hard to prove. Even using the access to her kids to make her compliant could be a tough sell as abuse - he could argue he was simply issuing idle threats to keep her behaviour in check (the same as millions of parents issue similar threats to kids, like removing internet access, confiscating mobiles, grounding them etc to keep them in line).

Im not saying he shouldn’t be jailed, but Britney is going to have a hell of a time proving it, especially if he gaslights her at every step. His lawyers have already said as much in their denials. Then there’s the fact Jamie could have documented everything to cover his own back whilst Britney will be dependent on memory alone.

No, the best way will be if the conservatorship was setup using falsified documents or they can prove he’s embezzled. Something clear cut and irrefutable.
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• This was not just about “getting her upset” .. this was a case of exploitation and that’s not legal. The minute she said she needed a break after her first 4 years Vegas show and they ignored that and forced her to do a new one using their legal power against her that’s the moment they were exploiting someone and abusing C-ship. Stuff “Against her will” is something that happened way too much during that C-ship.

Comment

• That is still Britney’s word against theirs. Her word is not proof. To go on tour she’ll have had a medical for insurance purposes and presumably she wasn’t suffering from exhaustion and was cleared to tour.

I’m not defending Jamie, but the onus is on Britney to prove her abuse. Not explain it, actually prove it.
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                    That is still Britney’s word against theirs. Her word is not proof. To go on tour she’ll have had a medical for insurance purposes and presumably she wasn’t suffering from exhaustion and was cleared to tour.

I’m not defending Jamie, but the onus is on Britney to prove her abuse. Not explain it, actually prove it.
                    But don’t worry that much about it .. It’s not like Britney will have to sit down herself and figure out how to prove it ... It’s not like she won’t have a Multi-millionaire lawyer / expert guiding her during the entire process and helping her to get all the proof she needs in order to face that lawsuit in the best way possible. Britney won’t be alone doing that

Comment

• Wtf is this??
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Wtf is this??
                        So according to Jamie Lynn she went to see her yesterday? Like she boarded a plane to go to LA and see her or what?

Comment

• I honestly don’t even know if Britney will push for it. I know she’s mad and wants justice, but freedom might just be enough with lifetime restraining orders. He isn’t worth spending a single penny more on.
                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I’m no JLS fan but it wouldn’t surprise me if her father has her completely fooled too.
                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• In the meantime Britney is happily driving with her boyfriend while blasting and singing to her own songs

Boss

Comment

• LMFAOOO

Comment

• Sam deleted the videos. I wonder who got to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                    Sam deleted the videos. I wonder who got to him.
                                    Probably Britney herself encouraged him to delete that. Maybe she doesn’t want him to get in trouble with her father or conservator.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Keep your feet on their neck Brit.
                                      So Britney does not like the way she was portrayed in the documentaries then ? Thats interesting to hear her say that, especially as the fans seem to welcome them.
                                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• We are Britney fans not Britney blinded nerds. We can live in a world where she can dislike something that we like. It’s ok.

I personally LOVE those documentaries and I can’t wait for the upcoming Netflix documentary. I don’t have to like the same thing she does, I don’t have to reject the documentaries just because she didn’t like them. I’m a different person and I definitely welcome and SUPPORT all of those documentaries spreading the word

Comment

• BTW ... Rockstar Courtney Love has been one of the biggest #FreeBritney activists and supporters. She did this beautiful “Lucky” cover some days ago. She even teared up at the end:

So nice, loved her version
                                          Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon July 19, 2021, 01:56.

Comment

• ^ She started supporting the movement because she knows how evil Lou Taylor is by the way.

Comment

• "May the peace of the Lord be with you, and your spirit" - Jamie Lynn on Instagram

"May the Lord wrap your mean ass up in joy today" - Britney on Instagram

Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon July 19, 2021, 04:41.

Comment

• Probably she doesn‘t have full access to her Instagram account? Otherwise I don‘t understand why she is still following her sister but doesn‘t follow supporters like Mariah Carey or will.i.am back again.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Raise your hand if this is news to you.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X