No announcement yet.

Britney Spears' conservatorship: Britney Freed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t need to get over anything I wasn’t under.
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Been following this thread although I don’t log in much anymore but someone please give MenInMe123 a good kick in the bollocks so he backs out of being annoying with this bitter wannabe rules by the book
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• It seems Sam isn’t happy still with another doc exploiting Britney for profit.

I understand him being protective and I do think he has a point, but the spotlight and conversation around conservatorships has been absolutely huge - not just for Britney, but in general and for everyone else under one.
        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Neither Sam or Britney like these documentaries. And I understand that, one thing is our perspective and a different thing is being in Britney’s position having her life discussed by everyone. It must feel weird and invasive.

However whether Brit and Sam like it or not, these documentaries are helping big time. The more public this movement has gone the more success she’s had and the more pressure her father and team have had. Let’s not forget how she was always denied the right to have her own lawyer when this was a private / secret matter and as soon as it escalated to mediatic proportions she was granted her lawyer and many involved people started to resign.

Public, mediatic, and spreading is the key.
          Last edited by MrLeonix; Thu September 23, 2021, 22:47.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            It seems Sam isn’t happy still with another doc exploiting Britney for profit.

I understand him being protective and I do think he has a point, but the spotlight and conversation around conservatorships has been absolutely huge - not just for Britney, but in general and for everyone else under one.
            Britney did say she cried for 2 week over the last one.

Saying these docs are helping isn’t really true, what was said in framing Britney that fans didn’t already know?. Nothing really happened until Britney’s voice was heard in court, everything has been taking shape since then, it was all hear’say until that day.

I don’t know how people who love Britney can be “excited” about something she so obviously doesn’t want to happen.

Comment

• I think it’s important and relevant that people who are not her fans have the chance to know what happened to her and that chapter of the C-ship. This is a story that needs to be told to the world. People need to know how the system, media and everyone failed her.

… Anyways, the Netflix trailer got over 13,4 million views on it’s first 24 hours … it’s going to be huge
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Britney did say she cried for 2 week over the last one.

Saying these docs are helping isn’t really true, what was said in framing Britney that fans didn’t already know?. Nothing really happened until Britney’s voice was heard in court, everything has been taking shape since then, it was all hear’say until that day.

I don’t know how people who love Britney can be “excited” about something she so obviously doesn’t want to happen.
                You're so transparent.

Comment

• Framing Britney Spears part 2 is being surprise released tonight!

Comment

• This is scary. I wonder what kind of evidence they wanted him to destroy.
                    He's smart to keep another copy.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                      You're so transparent.
                      Ok.

you just go be excited about the stream bump her music will get, that’s the most important thing.

I truly find these docs gross, I want one when Britney is actually willing and able to give interviews, give the actually inside truth.

All you care about is her sales/streams which is weird and childish, you can make it into a Britney/Christina thing if you want but I’m 35 years old and I could care less about those Stan wars and who has more streams etc, it doesn’t make the music better or worse. I like Britney, she’s a sweet Woman and find all these invasions of her privacy disgusting.

she’s doesn’t want her life made into all these documentaries and that should be respected, not “fans” like you saying You Can’t Wait like you’re gonna learn something new.

This is Michael Jackson all over again.

Comment

Ok.

you just go be excited about the stream bump her music will get, that’s the most important thing.

I truly find these docs gross, I want one when Britney is actually willing and able to give interviews, give the actually inside truth.

All you care about is her sales/streams which is weird and childish, you can make it into a Britney/Christina thing if you want but I’m 35 years old and I could care less about those Stan wars and who has more streams etc, it doesn’t make the music better or worse. I like Britney, she’s a sweet Woman and find all these invasions of her privacy disgusting.

she’s doesn’t want her life made into all these documentaries and that should be respected, not “fans” like you saying You Can’t Wait like you’re gonna learn something new.

This is Michael Jackson all over again.
                        Please...

This would be valid criticism if it wasn't coming from someone who has been dragging Britney non-stop on an online forum for the past 19 years. And you definitely care about stan wars even at your big age... I've seen your Twitter account and you're arguing about numbers every other day - particularly with Britney fans. Let's not play innocent. I'm guilty of this too and have no problem admitting to it. You should do the same.

Public pressure is the only reason Britney was allowed to hire her own lawyer in the first place. If it wasn’t for these docs, the world would still think the conservatorship was helping her. She's said many times that she appreciates the support from fans.

Comment

Please...

This would be valid criticism if it wasn't coming from someone who has been dragging Britney non-stop on an online forum for the past 19 years. And you definitely care about stan wars even at your big age... I've seen your Twitter account and you're arguing about numbers every other day - particularly with Britney fans. Let's not play innocent. I'm guilty of this too and have no problem admitting to it. You should do the same.

Public pressure is the only reason Britney was allowed to hire her own lawyer in the first place. If it wasn’t for these docs, the world would still think the conservatorship was helping her. She's said many times that she appreciates the support from fans.
                          I don't really follow any of this, just showed up here because I'm procrastinating. But... This was a really good post.
                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Please...

I haven’t said a negative word about Britney in years that could be classed as “Stan Wars”, here or on twitter let alone numbers, please prove me wrong.

Comment

I haven’t said a negative word about Britney in years that could be classed as “Stan Wars”, here or on twitter let alone numbers, please prove me wrong.
                              I'm pretty sure other members can confirm what I'm saying. And I'm not posting your Twitter account as that's personal information but you know I'm right.

Comment

• Felicia. <3
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Ugh what an angel.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

You sent a private message to me out of nowhere one day (when Britney was in Europe) making fun of her mental health and parental skills.

You don’t care about her. Don’t act like you care.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

You sent a private message to me out of nowhere one day (when Britney was in Europe) making fun of her mental health and parental skills.

You don’t care about her. Don’t act like you care.
                                      You and I had words and if I did it was out of annoyance with you, peoples opinions and views change, most of the planet used to make fun of Britney, her mental health was a running joke for a decade. I’d also like to add that the last time I message you was November 1st 2018.

I love how the 2 of you are coming for me when I’m showing love for Britney and saying nothing but positive stuff about her all cause you think I actually care about a few streams, hilarious.

I’ll continue to enjoy Britney my way and hope for her happiness and you 2 can go be excited about a few extra streams surrounding a documentary that will make Britney hate herself yet again.

Comment

• Ok bye then

Comment

• The #FreeBritney hashtag has now surpassed 2 billion views on TikTok! Yep you read that right. Two BILLION.

Comment

You and I had words and if I did it was out of annoyance with you, peoples opinions and views change, most of the planet used to make fun of Britney, her mental health was a running joke for a decade. I’d also like to add that the last time I message you was November 1st 2018.

I love how the 2 of you are coming for me when I’m showing love for Britney and saying nothing but positive stuff about her all cause you think I actually care about a few streams, hilarious.

I’ll continue to enjoy Britney my way and hope for her happiness and you 2 can go be excited about a few extra streams surrounding a documentary that will make Britney hate herself yet again.
                                            Again:

1. Stop pretending you care about her or this, you don’t.

2. Yes, you care about streams and numbers and a lot. You demonstrated that on Twitter. So don’t come here pretending something else.

3. Bye

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              The #FreeBritney hashtag has now surpassed 2 billion views on TikTok! Yep you read that right. Two BILLION.
                                              Not for nothing TIME named Britney one of the 100 most influential people of 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Again:

1. Stop pretending you care about her or this, you don’t.

2. Yes, you care about streams and numbers and a lot. You demonstrated that on Twitter. So don’t come here pretending something else.

3. Bye
                                                I don’t need to prove I’m a fan of both artists, let’s stop this, it’s going nowhere

Let’s get back to what’s important please, Italian sales from 2001…

Comment

Let’s get back to what’s important please, Italian sales from 2001…
                                                  This is not the thread for that. And no one was or is talking about her sales in this thread. You are the one disrupting the thread.

Comment

• TRI STAR WAS MENTIONED! Let’s hope this will finally expose Loucifer omfg

EDIT: OMG THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT LOU AAAH

Comment

Working...
                                                    X