Britney Spears' conservatorship: Britney Freed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    I love Scream and Shout, but I don’t trust Will. He was the executive producer of Britney Jean and is part of that whole Myah fiasco.
    I feel quite bad for Will …. I don’t think things with that album went that way because he wanted it that way… people who got closed to Britney (post-2008) for work or for other reasons were always forced to sign deals, papers and do some crazy sh*t …. Remember everything Iggy went through with Britney’s team just for doing a basic collab. Will didn’t really have any type of freedom on BJ with her team controlling everything and Britney neither, she actually didn’t have a voice or say about nearly anything of her music post-2008 (more particularly for FF and BJ) … there’s another observstion from William Orbit who said her team were declining songs like crazy without Britney even being able to hear them. People who worked with Britney since C-ship had to follow the Team’s extreme tactics and rules and Will.I.Am was not the exception, he probably signed his contract excited to produce Britney’s record without a clue of the mess he was getting into.

Will said that he noticed that people who were part of her team always ignored her and didn’t take her ideas seriously in any sense and I completely believe him.

—-

PS: I’m glad you recognize the tragedy on “Britney Jean” now .. I rememebr the days you used to defend that cr*p album and it was cringy
    Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed October 13, 2021, 19:28.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

PS: I’m glad you recognize the tragedy on “Britney Jean” now .. I rememebr the days you used to defend that cr*p album and it was cringy
      I love the album.
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I love the album.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I can’t hate an album that has Alien and Perfume on it.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Well, thanks for the input, Captain Obvious. I don’t know how close or not close her aunt is to any of them, but I can’t help feeling irked by anyone who only now decides to suddenly speak about how horrible and wrong the whole situation was.

Comment

• Well until now Jamie and Lucifer had Britney’s money to sue anyone that would speak up. Remember people were threatened
                  “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I feel quite bad for Will …. I don’t think things with that album went that way because he wanted it that way… people who got closed to Britney (post-2008) for work or for other reasons were always forced to sign deals, papers and do some crazy sh*t …. Remember everything Iggy went through with Britney’s team just for doing a basic collab. Will didn’t really have any type of freedom on BJ with her team controlling everything and Britney neither, she actually didn’t have a voice or say about nearly anything of her music post-2008 (more particularly for FF and BJ) … there’s another observstion from William Orbit who said her team were declining songs like crazy without Britney even being able to hear them. People who worked with Britney since C-ship had to follow the Team’s extreme tactics and rules and Will.I.Am was not the exception, he probably signed his contract excited to produce Britney’s record without a clue of the mess he was getting into.

Will said that he noticed that people who were part of her team always ignored her and didn’t take her ideas seriously in any sense and I completely believe him.

—-

So basically since Circus, Britney had no say at all for any music? It’s like a fake Britney decade+… Did she have any say in circus at all? What about Glory?
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Comment

• As she should.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She is PISSED and rightfully so! Death to all of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post

So basically since Circus, Britney had no say at all for any music? It’s like a fake Britney decade+… Did she have any say in circus at all? What about Glory?
                            I don’t think “Circus” was that bad , but I’m sure she had no say on “Femme Fatale” and “Britney Jean”.

According to Britney herself ever since the C-ship started every single aspect of her life was controlled (she was even denied to change her kitchen gabinets).

“Circus” was just a marketing record for her “comeback” to the radio stations. I do think “Circus” still retains some of Britney’s essence on some songs though, one example is that personal song she wrote for her kids (“My Baby”) which was included on the tracklist. Also, back in the day the C-ship was supposed to be just temporary and she hadn’t made any money yet (while recording that album) so corruption hadn’t hit it’s peak yet.

It all got worse after the “Circus Tour” when they saw all the money she did and that’s when the severe corruption and exploitation started. Just right away after that they requested a judge to make her C-Ship permanent, they forced her on a bunch of extreme medication and everything from there was just a nightmare … I’m sure she had no say on “Femme Fatale” or “Britney Jean”.

”Glory” for some weird reason did have more genuine Britney investment (God knows what happened behind the scenes) as she herself confirmed it was the first album in many years she was that involved .. But it seems her involvement was only on the musical part because it was pretty obvious she still had no control over the album campaign, marketing plan and presentation.

After that Britney who wanted to take a break after doing 4-years in Vegas plus a world tour was locked in a mental health facility against her will (confirmed by herself) and after that as form of protest she refused to ever record, work, perform, release new music or cooperate in any way with her team if she was still under a C-ship.

Then the most epic movement (#FreeBritney) started and the rest is history.
                            Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri October 15, 2021, 23:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

She is PISSED and rightfully so! Death to all of them!
                              Love how she doesn’t say “my father” and keeps on saying “My Family” … she hates them all.

And yesss to that Interview!! She wants to speak I know it. I can see that “tell it all” interview happening in a few months.

Comment

• Oprah must be calling her business agents the moment she read "interview".
                                “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• I hate all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I hate all of them.
                                    Those days are over for them

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Comment

• I mean Brit won’t leave the US - her boys are there and she doesn’t like the cold
                                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Comment

• Oof the bitch is getting dragged left and right. I love it.

Comment

• ^ That bitch is getting cloaked … Now she needs to get fired from that D-list caliber Netflix unknown show she’s in (as a non-leading act) and everything will be fine

Comment

• Damage control has already arrived

Comment

• LMFAOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                                    X