Britney Spears' conservatorship: Britney Freed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** them
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I think Sam has been great for Britney - I think he’s really given her the strength to push for freedom. There’s no way Britney will go into this marriage unprotected but I think they might be for keeps you know. He seems to really get her goofy sense of humour.
      That's what con artist do though. I just hope I'm wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

That's what con artist do though. I just hope I'm wrong
        Say what you want about Jamie, but there’s zero way he’d have let Sam anywhere near if he was anything other that what he is. We could all see it with Kevin and how bad he was for her. I don’t get those vibes from Sam at all.
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Can’t wait for the day this topic’s title is changed to:

Britney Spears' conservatorship: Jamie Spears Jailed
          “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• As if her mum was the mastermind! What a vile family.

Comment

• Loucifer is literally insane.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Lmfao

Comment

• One week to go guys!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• They are all going to jail aaaahhh

Comment

• So the real question is when is Britters re-releasing "Stronger" (2021 remix) and reclaiming her pop crown?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                            So the real question is when is Britters re-releasing "Stronger" (2021 remix) and reclaiming her pop crown?!
                            We should all just stream it on the 12th. Or #1 on iTunes.

Comment

• Hehehe

Comment

• So influential

——

- Rolling Stone (2021): “Most Influential female popstar since Madonna”

- TIME magazine most influential people of 2021?: Yes

- Laws changed because of her?: Yes

——

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Bitch is scared

Comment

• Is the 12th an open hearing? Do we know if Britney will be there to hear the news in person?

Comment

• Oooooh dammn

Comment

• ^ Love it how besides her freedom she wants everyone pay for everything, including the money they stole from her. Bitch wants revenge.
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Oooooh dammn
                                          B and Mathew are not playing

Comment

• Good morning Britney will be freed today!

Comment

• :,)

Comment

• Loving all the drama - Britney is ready for more scalping. Lets get more positive news. Britney and the latest news on her step to freedom is being reported all over the major UK news channels today.
                                                Last edited by Bazmedia; Fri November 12, 2021, 10:21.

Comment

• She looks so happy aaaah :,)

Comment

• Today is going to be historic. Just days away from turning forty, she’s about to get her life back. I can’t help but smile every time I remember.

Greatest Hits on replay

Comment

Working...
                                                    X