No announcement yet.

Britney Spears' conservatorship: Jamie Spears Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So wait ... first her sister does a video nearly “crying” saying she supports the end of Britney’s conservatorship.

And now her father is acting “surprised” and “worried” by Britney’s allegations saying he didn’t know Britney was going through all of that and putting all the blame on Jodi? What a sociopath LOL.

They are trying to act innocent and shocked and supportive now.

D*mn I’m glad Britney spoke up to millions , now all them are scared because everything is public and it’s a scandal. Britney basically reminded them that she’s the boss, they work for her and that she ain’t taking stuff against her will anymore .. and the bullies are scared.

Comment

• Comment

• Jodi Montgomery - the woman who's involved in several conservatorship abuse cases - has spoken.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• So now she’s saying she will work in assisting Britney to terminate the C-ship?

all the people involved got scared I see

Comment

• They really did not give a shit about what Britney had to say in court. I'm pissed. That judge is a piece of crap just like the rest of team con. I'm starting to think that Britney won’t have a chance to end this conservatorship as long as Judge Brenda Penny is on this case and maybe the fans that said we should report her were right. We now know that Britney has told her several times how bad this conservatorship is and she has done absolutely nothing about it. Nothing.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• This is all such a mess.

Comment

• It's so crazy that her father can force her to use contraceptives when getting intimate with her partner. That's not even the case with 16-year old teens. Spears is receiving so much support now, but it seems like the court just doesn't care :/ . What keeps them convinced that the conservatorship is the only right thing in this case?
                Pro: freedom of speech
                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• I genuinely believe this to be one of the most harrowing celebrity stories that I’ve ever read about - when you really boil this down to what it is, it is horrifying.

And that the judge does not seem to recognise that only serves to make the case all the more horrifying - I just can’t get over the fact that this is all sanctioned by the judicial system on the USA. The people you rely on to right the wrongs are complicit it maintaining the abuse - it’s all very dystopian and very horrible for Britney.

If the judge on the case won’t do anything, where the hell does she go with this? Can she appeal to get a new judge or for the case to be heard at a higher level? I definitely think that this shines a major light on the process of conservatorships generally and that legislative reform will hopefully (eventually) follow - she needs to get the support of a heavy hitting congressperson like AOC.

Comment

• It seems like Britney will have to live under the c-ship for the rest of her life. Does that mean that good-old slavery is back in the middle of American society? - and in progressive California at that?

I hope that more and more celebrities and politicians speak up and support her to end this ordeal immediately. The woman is not insane and can perfectly well decide for herself. Her parents and the judge of this case should be deported to The Hague and tried for human rights violations.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Guys, someone may be able to explain this better in Law terms, but I just heard this from the UK media who have been posting the latest news this morning.

The judge cannot make a judgement on Britneys statement from last week until Britney herself through her lawyers files a petition ( I think) to terminate the entire Conservatorship
                      ​​​​​
                      I thought I read here Britney was in the process of doing this, but if not she needs through her team to do this FAST and get back on the front foot

P. S. Jamie Lynn Spears is a snake - thanks to Kevin we now know they haven't spoken in a year.

Comment

• I really hope her father drops dead soon. I never say this unless a person is a monster but he is one.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          I really hope her father drops dead soon. I never say this unless a person is a monster but he is one.
                          So, her parents are apparently evil... and her sister doesn't care... and her brother neither... but... doesn't she have other family members? Aunts? Uncles? Imagine all of them being complicit. My family is a good 150 people strong... and whenever something happens to one of us, we all know about it too and try to reach out and / or help.

It's really scary to be all alone.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                            Guys, someone may be able to explain this better in Law terms, but I just heard this from the UK media who have been posting the latest news this morning.

The judge cannot make a judgement on Britneys statement from last week until Britney herself through her lawyers files a petition ( I think) to terminate the entire Conservatorship
                            ​​​​​
                            I thought I read here Britney was in the process of doing this, but if not she needs through her team to do this FAST and get back on the front foot

P. S. Jamie Lynn Spears is a snake - thanks to Kevin we now know they haven't spoken in a year.
                            I think that her lawyer has to file it, she cannot do much more than tell the judge to end it... apparently, her "team" has not yet filed for it... maybe they expect another big check of royalties to come in, so they can snatch that up and then file to end it.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                              Guys, someone may be able to explain this better in Law terms, but I just heard this from the UK media who have been posting the latest news this morning.

​​​​​

From what I understand, this is true. Britney must officially petition to end the conservatorship - something she said she didn’t know she could do.

I have no love for her father but we still do not have all of the facts. I’m not saying there’s no corruption and I believe Britney 100%, but her testimony is a one sided version of events. It is her truth, but clearly not the full truth.

We have to remember that Britney herself confirms she failed a psychological evaluation and was sent to a facility for treatment - and yet tells the court she doesn’t want any further evaluations as part of the process to end the conservatorship.

It’s worth pointing out Britney confirms she knows she needs therapy but also objects to the amount of therapy she has to do. She also confirms she takes daily medication. These aren’t reasons to stay in a conservatorship, but coupled with the failed psychological evaluation it begins to paint a picture.

I know a lot of people will say it’s all corrupt, and it could be, so let’s hope the judge takes steps to ensure the important parts - like future evaluations - are done by independent bodies not selected by the conservatorship.
                              Words are useless, especially sentences.
                              they don’t stand for anything.
                              How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                It seems like Britney will have to live under the c-ship for the rest of her life. Does that mean that good-old slavery is back in the middle of American society? - and in progressive California at that?

I hope that more and more celebrities and politicians speak up and support her to end this ordeal immediately. The woman is not insane and can perfectly well decide for herself. Her parents and the judge of this case should be deported to The Hague and tried for human rights violations.
                                You're right. That's exactly what it was/is. Modernised legal slavery.
                                Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• I’m tired of seeing in this thread people who don’t really give a sh*t about Britney now suddenly being “woke”, “worried” and “supporting her” just because the movement is popular.

. . There’s at least 3 people posting in this trhead that I know by fact have mocked and made fun of her “situation” in the past, people who have made fun of her “brain” and “mental health” in the past now coming to this thread to pretend what?. It’s ridiculous, save your lame “sympathy / empathy” and stop that bandwagon sh*t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        It's so crazy that her father can force her to use contraceptives when getting intimate with her partner. That's not even the case with 16-year old teens. Spears is receiving so much support now, but it seems like the court just doesn't care :/ . What keeps them convinced that the conservatorship is the only right thing in this case?
                                        There are millions of people around the world who can't do that due to the mental health, its become normal for the last 30 years for females and men.

You seen to live in a bubble!

Its now obvious that the report on her mental health isn't good and think she can't handle her finances and personal health.

Comment

• If her “mental health” is such a problem then why was she approved to work on tours and shows and those stuff? Seems like that C-ship felt she wasn’t unfit for that right? Oh right, that generates money (millions of dollars) of course they won’t have a problem with Britney touring and doing Vegas shows.

Also why don’t they change her father and put someone else? She already confirmed her father overworked her, forced her to do stuff against her will, abused her, denied her human rights, and so on. That has nothing to do with a C-ship. People can be in C-ships and not face that. The problem here is the abuse not the nature of a C-ship.

Comment

• They don't care about that, just like it is with millions of people around the world who has to work with mental health.

They are looking at the whole picture, probably don't think she can look after a new born child or pass it over to a nanny, alse about depression after having a child.

Brit fans don't think of that or anything else.
                                            She probably still likes shinny things that lights up the sky..
                                            Last edited by Parkelife; Thu July 1, 2021, 19:58.

Comment

• I had previously posted my thoughts on Britney's testimony in her artist thread last week. The ruling from the judge today makes no sense to me coming off the back of Britney's revelations. Who in their right mind would want to keep Britney under the control of her abuser? What on earth could have conspired behind the scenes for the judge to make such a foolish, immoral decision, or what kind of personality style must that judge have to make that such a ridiculous ruling? I understand that the judge today was actually responding to an old petition, and that she has until 14 July to make another, and I better be seeing some positive change then, because if not, what chances does Britney have of being free? What is bothering me about the judge's decision has nothing to do with the ridiculous conservatorship that Britney should not be controlled by, but the fact that the judge feels that it is the safest decision for Britney to continue being abused by her father. Disgusting. And when I thought that there wasn't a human being lower than Jamie in this situation, she may just give him a run for his money. What an awful, corrupt judge. Hideous. My heart is breaking for Britney.

Comment

• Is the fact she’s failing psychiatric evaluations not due to the situation itself? It’s a vicious circle surely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                                  They don't care about that, just like it is with millions of people around the world who has to work with mental health.

They are looking at the whole picture, probably don't think she can look after a new born child or pass it over to a nanny, alse about depression after having a child.

Brit fans don't think of that or anything else.
                                                  She probably still likes shinny things that lights up the sky..
                                                  It’s not about just working. It’s that she said she didn’t want to tour in 2018 and they forced her to do so through threats, and extreme pressure .. then after she did 4 years of Vegas she said she wanted a break and didn’t want to do a new Vegas show so soon, they ignored her and booked the new show against her will, then when she said she really wanted to do the show they punished her and said she didn’t want to cooperate and was being unstable and problematic (for wanting to take a break, I mean). They don’t care about her or how she feels. They treated her as a machine.

That’s not normal. No one should be a slave. I’m really sorry.
                                                  Last edited by MrLeonix; Thu July 1, 2021, 20:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                    Is the fact she’s failing psychiatric evaluations not due to the situation itself?
                                                    It’s a vicious circle surely.
                                                    But that's for anyone who doesn't have the mental capacity.

So a judge is right to pass it over to someone else

Comment

Working...
                                                    X