Britney Spears' conservatorship: Jamie Spears Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ……..
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Yes he deserves it but he won't live a stressful life, he will stay in Louisiana, live in his trailer and count his hidden money.

He may have had money problems when Britney was a kid and he was earned 20k per year, things have been a little different over the past 15-20 years.
      Britney should sue him after all this is sorted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Britney should sue him after all this is sorted.
        It’s her desire to do so, she said it herself so she will definitely sue him after this is sorted.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• It's nice all these people are speaking right now but I wonder why they were all silent before it became "cool" to oppose the conservatorship...
            jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
              It's nice all these people are speaking right now but I wonder why they were all silent before it became "cool" to oppose the conservatorship...
              I think a lot of them probably kept quiet at Britney’s request - she herself hasn’t really spoken huge amounts about it until recently. If you’re her friend and you speak about this publicly when she doesn’t, you’ll be labelled as disloyal - if you’re her friend and speak about it publicly when she does, you’re labelled something even worse.

Its a lose-lose.

Comment

• Now the whole circus era having a “good start” and all makes sense.

During that time and shortly before (release of 3) you could tell something was off but now that she said that they told her during Circus or around that time that if “she’d be good it would all end” she probably thought that if the era was a success and she did her best she’d get out of the conservatorship.

makes sense how she seemed good at the GMA Circus/Womanizer performance or when she did a little Europe tour…although she was already taking meds

I’m guessing she felt devastated when Circus ended and she realized she wouldn’t get out of the conservatorship…which explains why aside from looking so heavily medicated during FF she looked like she didn’t want to be doing anything with that at all and had this terribly sad look all the time…

I remember everyone kept saying “something must’ve happened to Britney between circus and FF because she changed a lot and has no energy or looked bored/sad”
                now we know
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I do remember that she looked off in the "Hold It Against Me" video, like she gotten much older too fast... probably it was the meds
                  jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

• By 2011 Britney was severely medicated, working against her will, constantly threatened legally and psychologically, she would be told often that if she didn’t do the things they want they would take care of removing her children forever, and she was isolated from the world, separated from friends, contacts, could not speak to anyone without facing consequences, wouldn’t be allowed to take breaks, had no say on anything career or music wise, was exploited, depraved from human rights and violated as an artist.

Not only she was under severe sadness, stress, but was medicated to the point she could barely function. She was called a zombie or robotney but the dark part is that she really was a zombie / robot just going through the motions.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        That’s just a transcript of her court speech from weeks ago, surely no one missed that little detail. Obviously a slow news day
                        Words are useless, especially sentences.
                        they don’t stand for anything.
                        How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

• Jamie Lynn: "I don’t own a condo"

Also Jamie Lynn:

That woman is so dumb it physically hurts…

She is right though. SHE doesn’t own a condo.
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                Finally someone steps up for her.
                                Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                they don’t stand for anything.
                                How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Good to see her new lawyer already made a petition
                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Comment

• ^ Her lawyer is not playing.

Comment

Comment

• Isn't Sam Lutfi a rat? I remember him being a very bad influence on her.

Comment

• ^ Yes he is a rat. And he has a very weird obsession with her. He’s hoarding stuff from her from the time he was her "manager" including personal photos, demo CDs, letters, phones that he took from her and cameras etc. He acts like he’s better than her family but he was actually just as bad. Fans are now kissing his ass to get some dirt on her family and because they think he can leak "Rebellion".

Comment

• A lot of opportunists are now chiming in, but if it helps with kicking her father to the curb (or better yet putting him in jail) I’m all for it.

Comment

• It's true

Comment

Comment

• ^ Haha I’m loving that Jodi betrayed her father like that

Comment

Working...
                                                    X