X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Zero tolerance for wilful ignorance" pfft

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
    Who is Jodi?
    Also, what is Jamie Lynn's stance on this? Has she turned against her sister too?
    Jodi Montgomery has been Britney's "temporary" conservator since 2019. Britney's father chose her and she was involved in a conservatorship abuse case in 2015.

Jamie Lynn has spent Britney's money throughout this entire conservatorship and there’s court records that prove that. But she insists that she has never spent a cent of her sister's money. She is also best buddies with Lou Taylor, the mastermind behind this entire conservatorship (aLlEGedLy just in case lol). She was also secretly named the trustee of Britney's estate in the event of her death in 2018 - which is just creepy - even though she said she is and was never involved in the conservatorship thing. In 2018/19 Lou Taylor's company received $ 600 million out of nowhere after Jamie Lynn chose them as trust money advisor. The money was then moved to Panama - not weird at all. Forbes and Britney's attorney pointed out that Britney's net worth is suspiciously low but that’s a story for another day.

And then there’s this whole condo situation which she is lying about for some reason. While Britney was locked up against her will Jamie Lynn, her family and her father were partying in Britney's condo.

Anyway here are some twitter threads:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      "Zero tolerance for wilful ignorance" pfft

Jodi Montgomery has been Britney's "temporary" conservator since 2019. Britney's father chose her and she was involved in a conservatorship abuse case in 2015.

Jamie Lynn has spent Britney's money throughout this entire conservatorship and there’s court records that prove that. But she insists that she has never spent a cent of her sister's money. She is also best buddies with Lou Taylor, the mastermind behind this entire conservatorship (aLlEGedLy just in case lol). She was also secretly named the trustee of Britney's estate in the event of her death in 2018 - which is just creepy - even though she said she is and was never involved in the conservatorship thing. In 2018/19 Lou Taylor's company received $ 600 million out of nowhere after Jamie Lynn chose them as trust money advisor. The money was then moved to Panama - not weird at all. Forbes and Britney's attorney pointed out that Britney's net worth is suspiciously low but that’s a story for another day.

And then there’s this whole condo situation which she is lying about for some reason. While Britney was locked up against her will Jamie Lynn, her family and her father were partying in Britney's condo.

Anyway here are some twitter threads:

Wow this is low-key very disturbing, especially her being named the trustee of Britney's estate even though Britney was only 36 at the time. Do we know when the conservatorship ends? I've read that it's ending around August; is that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

She shared it on her OWN instagram on her stories. Whether or not she should have done that is neither here nor there. However, No one has the right to take something someone published on their own platform and repost it on other platforms. Are you kidding me right now ? Especially when it involves children. Leave her daughter out of this mess. It is actually illegal to repost someones content elsewhere without permission.
        I get your point.

However, I’m much more shocked about the fact that she posted that in the first place than “the internet” doing what it always does.

Literally everything a celebrity posts gets spread around (whether it’s legal or not) and she definitely should know that. It’s why pretty much every celebrity has at least two accounts, a regular one and a “secret” one exclusive to close family and friends.

I wouldn’t post my crying daughter on either one, but that’s just me. Pretty sure the daughter didn’t give her consent, but a lot of mothers seem to think their children don’t have rights of their own.

Comment

• What tf is her problem…
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• YESSSSSS!

Comment

• I hope she will be free soon enough

Comment

• Lmfao Queen!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

What tf is her problem…
                  Probably trying to maintain control rather than letting her new lawyer get his way. I’m sure he’s not surprised at all.
                  Words are useless, especially sentences.
                  they don’t stand for anything.
                  How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• SLAVE DRIVER AND HIS COLON ARE OUT!

But Vivian is getting on my last nerve with her bullshit again.

Comment

• The witch is dead?
                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Wow it seems surreal!
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• A huge win for Britney!
                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Incredible news!

Comment

• She's been through so much. Go girl

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• This is great news but... something just doesn't feel right.

Intuition, spirit, etc... something doesn't feel right!
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• OMG amazing news! Can I start campaigning for a new album now?

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                      This is great news but... something just doesn't feel right.

That’s because Jamie’s skeletons are starting to shake in fear... this is still the start I think. #Lockhimup

Comment

• Guess who’s the #1 trending topic on Twitter worldwide…again? It’s Britney bitch. The entire world is watching.

Comment

This! He was hanging on for dear life and now he's suddenly willing to let go? It seems like a calculated move - like he came up with a "Plan B".

Comment

• I hate that bitch SO much. Hang it up Vivian.

Comment

I feel the same way. Hope I'm wrong of course.

Comment

• Can’t believe it’s actually happening! The movement was too strong to ignore.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• A significant win!
                                                    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                                    Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                                    Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                                    Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X