Britney Spears' conservatorship: Jamie Spears Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehehe
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        TEA.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I hope that this documentary will call out Lou Taylor, her siblings (especially Jamie Lynn), the judges and the lawyers.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• The timing is great, and depending on the angle, it could really help her.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It's gonna be so good! Can't wait for the trailer.

Comment

• First the documentary and then the court hearing. Britney is going to dominate next week…again.

Comment

• BRITNEY SPEARSJUDGE, PLEASE END CONSERVATORSHIP THIS FALL ...And Jamie Must Go Now

If Jamie Spears opened the door to end his daughter's 13-year-long conservatorship, then Britney and her lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, have just barreled through that door, because they've just filed documents setting the stage to end the conservatorship this Fall.

Rosengart just filed legal docs in which he agrees with Jamie Spears on one point -- the conservatorship no longer serves a legitimate purpose and should end immediately. Furthermore, Rosengart agrees with Jamie that the conservatorship should be terminated without any further medical evaluation ... something Britney expressed to the judge back in June.

Rosengart says there have been changed circumstances that warrant the end of the conservatorship ... namely, the judge already allowed Britney to select her own lawyer ... the point being she has the "capacity and capability to identify, engage, and instruct counsel of her own choice."

In the docs, Rosengart quotes Jamie's document, "If Ms. Spears wants to terminate the conservatorship and believes that she can handle her own life, Mr. Spears believes that she should get that chance." In effect, Brit and her lawyer are saying, True That!
                  Britney is asking that a "termination plan" be formulated immediately so the conservatorship could wind down in its entirety.

Now, the hearing a week from today is to get Jamie out of the conservatorship immediately, and Rosengart offered a litany of reasons why that must happen. He claims Jamie has raked in millions and he needs to be out immediately.

Rosengart says Jamie never had any business being a conservator ... he has no training in economics or finance and his own finances were in disarray.

Britney's lawyer says the judge should appoint a conservator of her estate on a temporary basis to replace Jamie while a plan is put in place to end the conservatorship altogether.

And, Rosengart confirms TMZ's story earlier this month ... that a family law attorney is already drafting a prenup between Britney and Sam, and the conservatorship of the estate may be needed to validate it.

And, Rosengart makes it clear ... Britney desperately needs Jamie out, saying, he's looking to end" "the Kafkaesque nightmare imposed upon her by her father so that her dignity and basic liberties can be restored."
                  https://amp.tmz.com/2021/09/22/britn...mpression=true

AAAAAAHHHH
                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed September 22, 2021, 20:20.

Comment

• AAAAAHHH X2

Comment

• No mention of Lou Taylor yet in that trailer.
                      I wonder if they're finally gonna drag her nasty ass.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• The trailer looks so good and I love that they used the court audio! TO FREEDOM!

Comment

• I LOVE the title.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• This is going to be huge!!

Comment

• Love it!!!

Comment

• Very surprised they got clearance to use the illegally recorded statement she gave to the court. I know it’s public knowledge, but the judge had said not to record it.
                                  Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                  they don’t stand for anything.
                                  How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                    Very surprised they got clearance to use the illegally recorded statement she gave to the court. I know it’s public knowledge, but the judge had said not to record it.
                                    I don’t think there’s anything illegal about it. The court hearing was public and broadcasted live online and yes the judge didn’t want recordings but she was obviously naive and couldn’t avoid it and people who recorded the audio leaked it online and it’s now for public use, anyone can use that audio. It’s not copyrighted or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I don’t think there’s anything illegal about it. The court hearing was public and broadcasted live online and yes the judge didn’t want recordings but she was obviously naive and couldn’t avoid it and people who recorded the audio leaked it online and it’s now for public use, anyone can use that audio. It’s not copyrighted or anything.
                                      Pretty sure recording court proceedings when a judge had confirmed no recordings can be made is illegal. The information is in the public domain. But the fact the judges instructions were ignored is why the stream was shut down.

Comment

Pretty sure recording court proceedings when a judge had confirmed no recordings can be made is illegal. The information is in the public domain. But the fact the judges instructions were ignored is why the stream was shut down.
                                        Yeah the stream was shut down for the other hearings. But the audio is in the public domain hence Netflix didn’t do anything illegal by using the audio.

Comment

• Who cares if they used that audio illegally? It’s not like we have to pay the fine lol. Britney wanted for her testimony to be heard and that’s the only thing that matters and now it’s going to be heard by even more people. Let Brenda cry about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Yeah the stream was shut down for the other hearings. But the audio is in the public domain hence Netflix didn’t do anything illegal by using the audio.
                                            That’s not how the public domain works. I also never said Netflix had done anything illegal, just that I was surprised they have been able to use material illegally recorded from a court of law.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              Who cares if they used that audio illegally? It’s not like we have to pay the fine lol. Britney wanted for her testimony to be heard and that’s the only thing that matters and now it’s going to be heard by even more people. Let Brenda cry about it.
                                              I mean yes, you would - it would come out of the revenue Netflix collects from subscribers

Comment

surprised they have been able to use material illegally recorded from a court of law.
                                                Like I said, it’s not like the audio is under copyright or anything.

Comment

• It doesn’t matter how many times you say something, it doesn’t make you right. Copyright isn’t the only law that makes something illegal. For a start, recording it was contempt of court.

Comment

It doesn’t matter how many times you say something, it doesn’t make you right. Copyright isn’t the only law that makes something illegal. For a start, recording it was contempt of court.
                                                    The audio is in the documentary whether you like it or not … get over it. It won’t change a thing.

Netflix can use the audio all the time they want and they didn’t do anything illegal by using the audio. And I’m glad they used it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X