No announcement yet.

Britney Spears' conservatorship: Jamie Spears to step down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest I think his intentions are absolutely fine, but Britney probably get a pre-nup - did she have one with Kevin or did she get burnt then too?
    I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• ??????
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Yup it’s gone. Power plays at work, or she’s having a complete reset (which I’d support).

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I think it’s creepy that it disappeared right after that last post where she talked about fighting for her freedom for 13 years. :(
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Oh god I'm worried.

Comment

• A loooot more worried now. Not BreatheHeavy out of all places claiming to have that source. Getting "Britney checked herself into a mental health institution" and "the conservatorship was voluntary" vibes….

Comment

• #WhereIsBritney is trending on Twitter.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Why can’t that team of people let her express herself normally? Everyone is entitled and has the right to post views and opinions on social media.

Since she was being very candid, opened and honest on her Instagram they deactivated the account. That’s pretty lame.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

• You can sense all the nastiness behind the scenes:

- The Incident with her dogs
                      - The random accussations of battery from her housemaid
                      - Now her Instagram account disappears
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

• I actually think de-activating it a smart move until she’s free. Let her come back with a completely clean slate - I love the symbolism of deleting the conservatorship years from her socials.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Whew ok I'm calm(er) for now…

Comment

• I'm getting too many January 2019 flashbacks aaah. I hope this is really her and if it is, good for you Queen!

Comment

• There’s taking a break and there’s deleting your account…

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                There’s taking a break and there’s deleting your account…
                                Right???? Also the timing of this is just insanely sus. And we have every right to be paranoid after her last "social media break".

Friendly reminder:

Comment

• I will post this there because I know the massive and phenomenom social movement known as “Free Britney” had to do with this:

Today has been announced that Britney Spears has officially made it into TIME’s annual list of “100 most influential people of 2021”.

Only two pop music divas made the list (Billie Eilish and Britney) …. The rest of the list is composed by Politicians, Philantrophists, Scientists, Athletes, Entrepreneurs and businessmen, etc.

Britney has been a fighter this year, she deserves to be named one of the most influential people of the year.

Comment

• Octavia Spencer has apologized for her prenup comment because some people seriously thought that that was the reason why Britney deactivated her account smh.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT2TfRVp...dium=copy_link

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      Octavia Spencer has apologized for her prenup comment because some people seriously thought that that was the reason why Britney deactivated her account smh.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT2TfRVp...dium=copy_link
                                      This is so stupid. Whether it was actually intended as a joke or not… Octavia actually made a sensible comment. For the past 13 years Britney’s been surrounded by people who misused the law to squeeze money out of her. The last thing she needs is for that to happen again in one way or another. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

• Look at that and then explain to me why Britney is under a conservatorship.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Look at that and then explain to me why Britney is under a conservatorship.
                                          How on earth did they manage to put britney under conservatorship?? And why has it been so difficult to get her out of it?

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                            This is so stupid. Whether it was actually intended as a joke or not… Octavia actually made a sensible comment. For the past 13 years Britney’s been surrounded by people who misused the law to squeeze money out of her. The last thing she needs is for that to happen again in one way or another. Better safe than sorry.
                                            I think most of the people that got mad are not married themselves and possibly wont ever be.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                                              And why has it been so difficult to get her out of it?
                                              Because her court appointed legal council for thirteen years never told her all she had to do was petition the courts to get out of it.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                                Yep, It was so stupid indeed. I don’t know why she even had to apologize to be honest (guess she was attacked or received backlash on social media or something).

I get it that Britney just wanted to celebrate her engagement and instead of celebrating many people turned it into a prenup discussion …. And yeah, it’s annoying but Octavia and people making those comments didn’t have bad intentions.

Comment

• Bitch.

Comment

• CNN Special Report – Toxic: Britney Spears’ Battle For Freedom

Britney Spears’ legal battle over a contentious conservatorship has garnered attention around the world, from the diehard fans leading the #FreeBritney movement to lawmakers on Capitol Hill. In TOXIC: BRITNEY SPEARS’ BATTLE FOR FREEDOM, a compelling one-hour special airing Sunday, September 26 at 8pm ET, CNN’s Alisyn Camerota andChloe Melas explore the explosive revelations that emerged out of the pop icon’s tireless fight to end her 13-year conservatorship. The report also examines critical conversations around tabloid culture, mental health, and the treatment of women in media sparked by Spears’ battle.

Airing days before the court hearing that will decide the fate of Spears’ conservatorship, TOXIC: BRITNEY SPEARS’ BATTLE FOR FREEDOM, features an array of voices, from lawmakers proposing protections for those under conservatorships and actors familiar with the scrutiny of Hollywood, to expert attorneys and the staff closest to Spears over the years. The special includes interviews with actors Mischa Barton and Rosie O’Donnell; House Representatives Charlie Crist (D-FL) and Nancy Mace (R-SC); the founders of the #FreeBritney movement; conservator expert attorney Lisa MacCarley; award-winning journalists Ronan Farrow and Jia Tolentino; and several team members who were close to Spears from the beginning of her career through the start of her conservatorship.

TOXIC: BRITNEY SPEARS’ BATTLE FOR FREEDOM will stream live for subscribers via CNNgo (CNN.com/go and via CNNgo apps for Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV and Android TV) and on the CNN mobile apps for iOS and Android. TOXIC: BRITNEY SPEARS’ BATTLE FOR FREEDOM will be available on demand beginning Monday, September 27 via cable/satellite systems, CNNgo platforms and CNN mobile apps.

The specialwill re-air on Sunday, October 3 at 9pm ET.
                                                    https://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2...e-for-freedom/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X