Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears' conservatorship: judge grants request for Britney to have new legal representation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has the face of an evil ghost.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
      He has the face of an evil ghost.
      Scream mask is cuter than him!
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She really looks unhealthy in the latest video she posted (the one with the "Rose Project). At this point and time, her family should probably tell publicly what disease they are supposedly treating Britney for because any argument they can make for privacy and such is practically null at this point.
        jio CHARTS NOW: 1/12/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10508583

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• WOW, what a cruel dad that must be if even her former stepson speaks in favor of Britney Spears and shows his support towards her. I don't like celebrities' private stories being discussed over the media, but in this case, it's the only way to eventually find an end to this whole thing.
            Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
            and everything you stand for?
            Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
            just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue September 15, 2020, 07:45.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• We all knew her father and those money hungry vultures have set Britney up a long time ago to steal her money.

I'm glad she is finally fighting back and wants things public so people see the truth she was their cash cow.
                “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• You describing them as 'vultures' reminds me of Christina Aguilera's 'Birds of Prey' and I would love to hear something like that from Spears once this whole heavy situation is over. I feel like Britney Spears would have a lot to say actually.

Comment

• They are so evil.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• So TriStar (Lou Taylor's company) stopped paying Britney's court appointed attorney in August (as soon as he started to speak out against them). Why is Louise asking for more money if she doesn’t even do her job?

Comment

• Here’s a thread of everything that went down in court today:

Comment

• Since Britney doesn’t have financial power she can’t directly pay or even hire her own lawyer. This has to be done by her conservator (her father).

I simply can’t believe her father stopped paying Britney’s lawyer his salary as soon as he realized the lawyer was actually doing a good job defending / supporting Britney. his intentions are clear.

Thank God the Judge put Jaimie in his place and ordered him to pay. It costs $10K a week (of Britney’s money) to pay her lawyer and ironically enough her father’s lawyer (who defends Jamie against her) also has to be paid with Britney’s own money.

Next hearing will be about the Andrew M. Wallet Vs Bessemer Company Trust debate.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

• #FREE BRITNEY

Comment

• YEP

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^Bloodsuckers.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^ Those numbers are sad to see.

The nature behind all of this is evil.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

• It's obvious at this point this conservatorship is just a financing of her consevator's lavish life style.
                                        “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• This happened all the way back in 2008.
                                          Last edited by Noahh; Thu September 17, 2020, 21:22.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                            Thank God the Judge put Jaimie in his place and ordered him to pay. It costs $10K a week (of Britney’s money) to pay her lawyer and ironically enough her father’s lawyer (who defends Jamie against her) also has to be paid with Britney’s own money.
                                            I wonder what amazing lawyer this would be that he costs $10K a week. No normal human being would be able to afford that... But yeah, it's one big mess and I don't know whether that would even be possible in any other legislative but the US'.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I wonder what amazing lawyer this would be that he costs $10K a week. No normal human being would be able to afford that... But yeah, it's one big mess and I don't know whether that would even be possible in any other legislative but the US'.
                                              Lawyers for famous and rich people are expensive as hell. Michael Jackson basically ended up in bankrupt / with many financial problems after facing those severe criminal charges and paying lawyers to represent him and defend him. They are THAT expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                That is absolutely shocking.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X