Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud fame dies aged 39 following battle with breast cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartbreaking to read. R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      Didn't know her but she was very young and beautiful. Hope she's in peace now.
      Please, do yourself a favour and just go listen to some Girls Aloud songs. You’re just sat there waiting for Adele - go listen to some joyful pop music before the depressing break up songs overtake your life. I can’t recommend them enough.
      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

Absolutely devastating loss - just seeing the tributes on Twitter from so many people makes you realise how loved she was.

Girls Aloud were such a huge act in my formative years, you forget just how massive they were - +9m sales in the U.K. alone - and Sarah was integral to that success.

Very sorry about the topic title, the site cache is currently overloaded and for some reason, editing topic titles appears to be a bit of an issue - once we are able, the topic title will be amended.

Comment

The BBC just lead with this on the News at 10.

Made me feel a bit teary.

Comment

Nicola’s comments (for some reason not showing) are heartbreaking.

Comment

Cried at Nicola’s comments - so sad.

Comment

So sad to hear Sarah is no longer with us. Yesterday we had Cheryl and Nicola at Mighty Hoopla and now this.

Cancer is awful, especially speaking from first hand experience.

Comment

I was at Mighty Hoopla, it made me think about whether we’d ever see the five of them on stage again.

Love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Nicola’s comments (for some reason not showing) are heartbreaking.
                    omg ;_;
                    Last edited by Shadowplay; Mon September 6, 2021, 05:38.
                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

So sad
                      RIP

Comment

This is so sad for me. So much of my teenage years was spent listening to GA (in denial of my sexuality ). I loved them so much and finally saw them at the Ten reunion concert. Devastating to lose someone so young. My favourite Sarah moment is definitely that absolute bum note during a live performance nxe
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Cheryl’s tribute on Instagram was lovely - loads of talk today about this at work, clearly one of those celebrity deaths that has impacted or surprised a lot of people

Comment

I still have her FHM High Street Honeys edition - which came out a few months before Popstars was aired.
                            She never even made the top finalists of the FHM contest.

You can see the photo along with the other unused photos here: http://sarahhardingaddicts.bravehost..._display_media
                            I think FHM printed all of them at a later date.

Comment

One year.

I hope she’s rocking out, wherever she is.
                              Exsqueeze me!

Comment

That’s gone so quickly

Comment

A whole year? That's gone so quickly. Forever in our hearts

Comment

It's been a year, miss her!

Comment

Still one of thise deaths I can’t get over.
                                      “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Working...
                                      X