Bobbi Kristina dead - autopsy results released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbi Kristina dead - autopsy results released

ATLANTA — The daughter of late singer and entertainer Whitney Houston was found unresponsive in a bathtub and taken to an Atlanta-area hospital.
    Bobbi Kristina Brown was discovered Saturday morning by her husband and a friend.
    A spokeswoman for the Roswell Police Department, Officer Lisa Holland, said Brown was given CPR until rescuers arrived.
    Holland said Brown was taken alive to North Fulton Hospital in Roswell.
    The incident remains under investigation.
    http://pagesix.com/2015/01/31/whitney-h ... SocialFlow
    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

I'm sorry for her... but why am i not surprised?

Comment

Oh no.

I'm actually lost for words.

Comment

Oh no!

It's around this time that her mother passed. I guess she must have taken something to suppress the memories. I hope she's okay now. :(
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [300-296]

Comment

Oh god! There seems to be a thing about children wanting to go the same way as their mother, look at Peaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
            Oh god! There seems to be a thing about children wanting to go the same way as their mother, look at Peaches.
            I was in shock recently that someone told me there are tutorials online teaching kids how to cut themselves without hitting vains and traching them all these sickning ways

It's sad people are being taught how to end their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Sad.
                Anyway I didn't know she was married...

Comment

Originally posted by SpyVsSpy
                  Sad.
                  She married her adoptive brother

Comment

I hope she can pull through and get her life on track and do her mothers' memory proud.
                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Bobbi, sis...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha
                        Sad.
                        (...... )

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                          Sad.
                          (...... )
                          Total Eastenders!

So sad to hear this though, I hope she pulls through. I've always thought something wasn't right from the bits we've heard over the last few years.
                          M08T10

Comment

Sad.

what a M.E.S.S.
                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I wonder if that family will ever learn they can't take baths. They can't finish them. They must shower only.

Comment

I wonder if that family will ever learn they can't take baths. They can't finish them. They must shower only.
                                not funny...

I hope she is OK. Although, her messy upbringing probably damaged her for life.
                                My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                  I was in shock recently that someone told me there are tutorials online teaching kids how to cut themselves without hitting vains and traching them all these sickning ways

It's sad people are being taught how to end their lives.
                                  You can't be serious with that !
                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles
                                    Sad.

what a M.E.S.S.
                                    Oh god, people are so stupid these days.
                                    Whitney brought him into their home cause he wasnt getting along with his family, but he was high school friends with Bobbi Kristina. So it's not like they were raised together or anything...plus it's very likeable that Whitney let him live with them cause she knew they were romantically involved and wanted to keep an eye on both of them.

Now let's look at the fact that for years he was the only one living with her and Whitney, making him the only one who knew her mother the same way she did. Therefore it only makes sense that she felt this great connection to him, even moreso after her mom (who was also her very best friend) passed.

Now stop being so damn judgemental and pray for this child.

Comment

lol. not funny but ... emm, kinda funny

Comment

Nah, not funny at all.

Comment

Whitney Houston’s daughter in medically induced coma, source says

(CNN)Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was placed in a medically induced coma Saturday after being found facedown and unresponsive in a bathtub full of water, a source close to the family has told CNN legal analyst Sunny Hostin.

Brown, 21, "was not breathing" when a man identified as her husband and a friend found her at about 10:25 a.m. inside her townhouse in Roswell, Georgia, said police in the Atlanta suburb. They called 911 and performed CPR until public safety officers arrived and took over, said police spokeswoman Lisa Holland.

Brown was taken to North Fulton Hospital, where "she is still alive and breathing. Other than that, I don't know her condition," Holland said Saturday afternoon at a press briefing.

Nobody knows what caused Brown's unresponsiveness, Holland said, but police consider it a medical incident at this time. She said investigators had found nothing to indicate it was drug- or alcohol-related.

Police had been to the residence recently. Somebody reported a fight there January 23, but nobody answered the door and officers found no evidence of an altercation, Holland told CNN.

The police spokeswoman noted one oddity in the case: "Her mother died in the very same manner."

It was three years ago February 11 that Brown's mother, renowned singer Whitney Houston, was found dead -- in a bathtub -- in The Beverly Hilton, hours before she was to attend a pre-Grammys bash there.

An autopsy later revealed that she'd drowned facedown in "extremely hot water" about 12 inches deep. The Los Angeles County coroner ruled it an accidental drowning with the "effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use" being contributing factors.

Brown is her only child.

"She encourages me and inspires me," Houston once said of her daughter. "When I look at her eyes and I see myself, I go, 'Okay. I can do this. I can do this.'"

Daughter of acclaimed singer, R&B standout
                                          Brown was born in 1993 during Houston's marriage to R&B singer Bobby Brown, which ended in divorce in 2007.

The daughter of music royalty became a public figure during the mid-2000s reality show "Being Bobby Brown," in which she frequently appeared alongside her parents and often had a front-row seat to their marital fireworks.

Mother and daughter even performed together on national TV in 2009, when the two sang "My Love Is Your Love" in Central Park on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Given the pair's close relationship, it's no surprise that Houston's death was a major blow.

Days after her mother's body was found, a grieving Bobbi Kristina -- then 18 -- was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center because she was "overwhelmed," family friend Kim Burrell said.

"She loves hard," Burrell said then of Bobbi Kristina. "She's going to be OK, and we're going to see to it."

Married a man who was taken in by Houston
                                          Brown appeared on episodes of Lifetime's brief reality show "The Houstons: On Our Own," which followed life for the family after Houston's death.

One of that reality show's storylines revolved around Brown's relationship with Nick Gordon, who lived with Houston and her daughter from the age of 12.

Months later, Brown reportedly got engaged to Gordon.

And in January 2014, she tweeted out a picture of wedding rings, presumably belonging to her and Gordon, along with the words, #HappilyMarried• SO#Inlove.”
                                          ["(Houston) made me promise several times to look after Krissy ... and, Mom, I will never ever, ever break that promise," Gordon told the entertainment show "Extra" afterward, saying Houston "just treated me like she gave birth to me."

It was unclear whether Gordon came home Saturday morning to find his wife in the bathtub or had been in another part of the house overnight, Holland said.

Police have obtained a search warrant to look through the house, but that's standard procedure, she said.

Concern for Brown surged again after news broke.

Music director Michael Bearden sent along "healing energy to the daughter of a late great friend." Songwriter Diane Warren tweeted, "I hope Bobbi Kristina gets the help she needs."

"Poor thing," Warren wrote. “Almost 3 yrs to the day her mom passed and the same thing almost happened to her."
                                          http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/31/enter ... esponsive/

Comment

Oh, now I feel like a piece of s**t

Comment

:(
                                              "Crime is increasing
                                              Trigger happy policing..."
                                              -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

This is terrible. I hope it wasn't intentional.

But I feel with her if she tried because she wanted to be with her mommy.

This is sad to think about.
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                  This is terrible. I hope it wasn't intentional.

But I feel with her if she tried because she wanted to be with her mommy.

This is sad to think about.
                                                  That's right. She forgot she was in a bathtub and fell naturally asleep
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                  X