Daft Punk Announce Split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daft Punk Announce Split

Thanks for the great music guys. Very sad news.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Grat music indeed but I feel like they haven't done anything in the last couple of years anyway... They went out with a bang though with Random Access Memories and then being featured on Starboy and I Feel It Coming.

That video is such a dramatic way to announce this after not having released an album for 8 years though
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

MrLeonix we're all here for you.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Poor MrLeonix.
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't try to follow up on their previous album considering all the success it had.

Thanks for the music
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

'Random Access Memories' is a great album and it deserved all the success it received. I obviously would've loved them to continue as a group.

Comment

They went out with really strong material which is saying something considering their longevity.

Comment

This hurts....
                jszmiles
                Last edited by Ruthymon; Tue February 23, 2021, 01:17.

Comment

This is sad. Fun story my late friend Dave Jennings was the reason they got their name. He was a reviewer for Melody Maker magazine and reviewed a very early song or ep of theirs and described it as a daft punky thrash and they liked that and took the name from it
                  Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthymon View Post
                      This hurts....
                      jszmiles

just woke up and read this, very sad news.... but is it really the end? only one of them died in the video.
                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        Poor MrLeonix.
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                          Grat music indeed but I feel like they haven't done anything in the last couple of years anyway... They went out with a bang though with Random Access Memories and then being featured on Starboy and I Feel It Coming.
                          Their best songs were long before RAM album
                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post

Their best songs were long before RAM album
                            that's actually true
                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

That's subjective It was still nice for them to have a highly successful era, Grammys and huge comeback
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I mean they were great but they’ve barely done anything for 8 years so it seems a bit

Comment

Also, there was only one hit on that album and dare I say it wqs
                                  more to do with the popularity of Pharell at the time with Happy and Blurred Lines.

However, they had many gems in their back catalogue, I always thought Digital Love was one of their best and most underrated.
                                  1 Senhit |2 Birdy|3 Hooverphonic|4 Victoria |5 Albina

Comment

Many classic tunes. RAM had some great songs in it as well.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                    X