X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
      Gosh since the Uk wants to stay so bad, can’t they just admit to it and done? Jeez so much drama. Even I’m not that dramatic. Go for some afternoon tea or gin and tonics, talk it over and get it done
      wouldn't actually be the first referendum neglected by EU
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Rumours doing the rounds sheíll gain votes tomorrow... but may still lose by 100 votes.
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          Rumours doing the rounds sheíll gain votes tomorrow... but may still lose by 100 votes.
          I am surprised she's managing to remain the PM for so long anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
            I am surprised she's managing to remain the PM for so long anyway
            No one else wants the top job! Who the hell wants to sort out Brexit... thatís why Corbyn is only fighting everything half-arsed: he doesnít want this.

Comment

No one else wants the top job! Who the hell wants to sort out Brexit... that’s why Corbyn is only fighting everything half-arsed: he doesn’t want this.
              Theresa should have given up the job to Arlene Foster, what a chance for DUP to rule the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                Theresa should have given up the job to Arlene Foster, what a chance for DUP to rule the UK.
                DUP would need to win an election majority first

Comment

DUP would need to win an election majority first
                  since they're technically a part of the majority coalition agreement, she can be a PM

Comment

• Itís not a coalition though. Itís a confidence and supply agreement.

Comment

• The vote isn't happening.

Comment

• You canít make it up

Comment

• Wow, brave of Bercow to do that - I'm not sure if it's his place to make that decision but it'll certainly ruffle some feathers.

I'm at a loss as to where we go from here...I think its either: we leave with no deal on 29th March or we are successful in our application for an extension. Or the government somehow call for a motion of no-confidence in the Speaker to try and overrule his decision?! (I'm not sure if that's even possible).

Comment

• What happened now gays?
                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                              What happened now gays?
                              The Speaker, as the highest ranked official in the Commons, has invoked his parliamentary power to tell Theresa May that she will not be allowed to bring her vote to the Commons for a third time - unless it's "substantially" different. Some ministers are remarking that this is a "constitutional crisis" - ironic really, as we don't have a comprehensive, written constitution.

What May now needs to do if she wants her deal to be voted on again is bring it back with "substantial" differences - and only the Speaker will decide whether the differences are substantial enough to warrant a third vote.

What Speaker Bercow has done isn't necessarily legal, but it isn't necessarily illegal either.

Comment

• May could now try to bring a motion to overrule the Speaker, but that would need a majority in the Commons.

Oh, there's also the option of The Queen stepping in, closing parliament and re-opening the session - i.e. "Prorogue Parliament".

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                  Oh, there's also the option of The Queen stepping in, closing parliament and re-opening the session - i.e. "Prorogue Parliament".
                                  Sure Joanne. She is just gonna sit there and eat her food.
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Talking constitutionally rat, not your imagination.

Comment

If only Prince Charles had some say, since he was the only one who had any desire to intervene and operate behind the scenes.

Comment

Talking constitutionally rat, not your imagination.
                                        That's in yall's constitution? Disgusting. Yall really been living off of post-empire privilege for too long and need a reality check and some ego trimming.

98 - OUT

Comment

That's in yall's constitution? Disgusting. Yall really been living off of post-empire privilege for too long and need a reality check and some ego trimming.
                                          You're talking out of your arse again - you cannot engage in a reasoned discussion in this topic without resorting to insulting the British people or its politics.

Comment

• Who would have thought (before May) it would be so easy to ridicule and laugh about UK politicians?
                                            I never thought anyone could make more negative headlines than Trump.
                                            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

This is so shocking to me.

It would be completely legal for her to close parliament and wait until after the UK crashes out of the EU to reopen it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                                  This is so shocking to me.

It would be completely legal for her to close parliament and wait until after the UK crashes out of the EU to reopen it?
                                                  There are checks and balances throughout our political system, but yes - in theory she could do that (she won't, unless she's called upon - I can't recall a time she's ever actually interfered in politics).

Comment

• So, did the Speaker of the house killed brexit?
                                                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X