Jay-Z's TIDAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jay-Z's TIDAL

^ a year old and nothing has been proved, as always.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I bet her next album will not be a TIDAL exclusive.

It will be very interesting to see what her real streaming figures are. I guess they will be close to Everything Is Lost.

Comment

Beyonce is one of 4 women to have 3 albums hit 1 billion streams. That is her streaming power.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
          Beyonce is one of 4 women to have 3 albums hit 1 billion streams. That is her streaming power.
          Rihanna, Ariana, Beyonce and?
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild
            I bet her next album will not be a TIDAL exclusive.

It will be very interesting to see what her real streaming figures are. I guess they will be close to Everything Is Lost.
            The Illuminati will make sure it hits 1B in a day and you shall seethe.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
              Originally posted by TIfan
              Nicki's annoying ass.
              Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aRat
                Nicki's annoying ass.
                yikes but probably only thanks to that pedophile collab?

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                  And it confirms what we knew, Beyoncé figures are inflated and that Cartel album flobbed hard
                  What figures are inflated??? Her pure sales? Her digital sales? Her tour gross? What numbers?

Beyonce said she don't give a damn about streaming numbers because you don't make as much money.
                  Diva!!!

Comment

I always knew she was corrupt
                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                      And it confirms what we knew, Beyoncé figures are inflated and that Cartel album flobbed hard
                      What figures are inflated??? Her pure sales? Her digital sales? Her tour gross? What numbers?

Beyonce said she don't give a damn about streaming numbers because you don't make as much money.
                      Her first week Tidal numbers obvi

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild
                        I bet her next album will not be a TIDAL exclusive.

With what's going on in the world today, she might pull a Barbra and release a political album (with a #MeToo concept) and cite that it wasn't made for the masses.

Comment

• I remember a joke I read some time ago...

Blue: Daddy, why does mums name end with an “Ay”
                          JayZ : That’s because she’s an A lister baby
                          Blue: Ok, then why does your name end with a Z
                          JayZ: Blue, keep quiet and eat your food

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

wait when 10 years later we'll discover that all those streaming numbers were fake
                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                              wait when 10 years later we'll discover that all those streaming numbers were fake
                              We until then, we will celebrate her achievements
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Even Beyoncé knew the farce that is

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                  X