This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
    I personally never saw an issue with what Morgan did as he wasn't saying it to a Black person or referencing a POC

Sis? Probably not the thread to discuss it in. But we can dm or have the conversation in random thoughts if you're interested

Time to release this aRat
    ​​​​
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Levitating is better with DaBaby, but let's not pretend they both didn't benefit from it. Culture vulture bs
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

The remix with Madonna is the only version I stream anyway.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

His two fans said she would never dare to pull the remix from playlists and she said "watch me".

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

While,I agree with calling him out, I do not support him being "canceled." His words were disrespectful and disgusting but, there are rappers who have done and said much worse. He apologized, which most rappers would not do

I am glad to see the Black LGBTQ community speak like this but, I feel like too much energy us focused on DaBaby. Let's call out a rappers that participate in hate...
            Diva!!!

Comment

Rapper Lil Boosie bragged about paying grown women to perform oral sex on his 12 year old son so "he won't turn out gay" and the Black community stayed silent.

Call these muthf******s out!
              Diva!!!

Comment

In fact, DaBaby's statements weren't even homophobic - unless you think HIV is only a gay issue, which is not the case. He called out promiscuous people, not gay people.

Regarding Lil Boosie: He probably believes that he'd help his child with something like that, but I can only imagine that that would actually have a traumatizing effect on him. There's a reason why laws against non-consenting intercourse and intercourse between children and adults exist.
                Pro: freedom of speech
                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                  Rapper Lil Boosie bragged about paying grown women to perform oral sex on his 12 year old son so "he won't turn out gay" and the Black community stayed silent.

On a 12 year old...
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Will the streams of the Rhimix be removed from the album totals if the song is removed from all platforms ? aRat any info on this ?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                      In fact, DaBaby's statements weren't even homophobic - unless you think HIV is only a gay issue, which is not the case. He called out promiscuous people, not gay people.

Regarding Lil Boosie: He probably believes that he'd help his child with something like that, but I can only imagine that that would actually have a traumatizing effect on him. There's a reason why laws against non-consenting intercourse and intercourse between children and adults exist.
                      I'm sorry but, I just rewatched the video and there was definitely homophobia in his statement as well as the commentary in the back. Maybe you are not familiar with lingo but the term "sus" is used to call out men that are suspected gay. Saying "some of you n****s is sus" isn't calling out promiscuity. Also, If he was only calling promiscuity, why not call out everyone.

Lastly, HIV and STD's are not just from promiscuity. If anyone has had unprotected sex, you are at risk. It can be a lover, hook up, or spouse. You never know what the other person has done.

-First he called out people with HIV.
                      -Then he called out women with smelly kitties.
                      -Then he called out gay men.
                      Last edited by TIfan; Fri July 30, 2021, 00:25.
                      Diva!!!

Comment

What is a Lil Boosie anyway? can't cancel something that wasn't even a thing in the first place.

1 Camila Cabello |2 J Balvin|3 Majestic |4 Kevin McKay |5 Wizkid

Comment

Imagine trying to claim those comments were not homophobic.

Also who the **** is he to call out anyone, like do you think he hasnt been ******* with random women for years
                          Last edited by InFamous; Fri July 30, 2021, 00:29.

Comment

While,I agree with calling him out, I do not support him being "canceled." His words were disrespectful and disgusting but, there are rappers who have done and said much worse. He apologized, which most rappers would not do

I am glad to see the Black LGBTQ community speak like this but, I feel like too much energy us focused on DaBaby. Let's call out a rappers that participate in hate...
                            He said what he said. He only cares about his money. He meant every word

Comment

My stepfather did this with his son at 12 but he had full out raw sex and got a std
                              With a street prostitute too

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

My stepfather did this with his son at 12 but he had full out raw sex and got a std
                                Lord have mercy....
                                Diva!!!

Comment

-Then he called out gay promiscuous men.
                                  He said something about parking lots. Surely not every gay man experiences quick intercourse in public places, do they?
                                  Last edited by theMathematician; Fri July 30, 2021, 01:17.
                                  Pro: freedom of speech
                                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

He said something about parking lots. Surely not every gay man experiences quick intercourse in public places, do they?
                                    Yes
                                    1 Camila Cabello |2 J Balvin|3 Majestic |4 Kevin McKay |5 Wizkid

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

Yes
                                      Imagine thinking that fool has the right to call out anyone about what they do with their dick. Sit the fcuk down.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

What is a Lil Boosie anyway? can't cancel something that wasn't even a thing in the first place.
                                          I was just gonna say that.

What's the point in making a point out of someone no one has heard of. DaBaby being called out draws eyes because he's one of the current big rappers.

Comment

I was just gonna say that.

What's the point in making a point out of someone no one has heard of. DaBaby being called out draws eyes because he's one of the current big rappers.
                                            Just cos youve never heard of him doesnt mean he is not known. In fact he came to DaBabys defence just yesterday and attacked and threatened Lil Nas X

https://www.complex.com/music/boosie...ant-lil-nas-x/

Boosie took to Instagram Live on Wednesday to share his own controversial remarks geared toward the LGBTQ community, including his thoughts about Lil Nas X.

“Everybody not with their nephew sucking dick. Everybody not with that shit. You just can’t just put that shit on everybody and expect it to be cool,” Boosie said on IG. “Nas X say he wanna perform naked onstage for charity. You don’t **** with him like you **** with DaBaby. You know, be even-sided, man, be even-sided. You don’t feel that disrespect? Going [to] dance naked? You don’t think that’s disrespect in front of boys who tryna be straight? It’s totally disrespect.”

He took it farther, saying, “If I’m at an awards [show] and he go up there naked, I’ma drag his ass offstage and beat his ass. You let a n***a dance naked in front your children, you a mother****in’ crazy ************—or you like dick too.”

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Just cos youve never heard of him doesnt mean he is not known. In fact he came to DaBabys defence just yesterday and attacked and threatened Lil Nas X

Boosie took to Instagram Live on Wednesday to share his own controversial remarks geared toward the LGBTQ community, including his thoughts about Lil Nas X.

That guy should loose his record deal (if he has one) and cancelled off festivals (if he's part of any) immediately but his guy is hardly known which is why it's not on anyone radar he has had very minimal success just in America. He has 8 kids to 6 different woman, he's clearly trash.

Gotta love wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Even though I feel like lil nas is extremely calculated I hope he continue to do what he wants. Make these homophobic hater's cry their eyes out. The comment is completely stupid. What's the difference in " lil girls trying to be straight and women dancing almost naked" in front of them? The logic is all over the place
                                                ​​​​​​

Comment

Even though I feel like lil nas is extremely calculated I hope he continue to do what he wants. Make these homophobic hater's cry their eyes out. The comment is completely stupid. What's the difference in " lil girls trying to be straight and women dancing almost naked" in front of them? The logic is all over the place
                                                  ​​​​​​
                                                  Isn't it obvious. He sees a guy dancing naked as wrong because he is homophobic. It's OK if a girl dances naked cos in his head that's the norm , the right thing and the accepted option. He probably also thinks gay relationships are worth less than straight ones but there's prob a lot of people who think the exact same as this guy they just don't say it out loud.

Comment

That guy should loose his record deal (if he has one) and cancelled off festivals (if he's part of any) immediately but his guy is hardly known which is why it's not on anyone radar he has had very minimal success just in America. He has 8 kids to 6 different woman, he's clearly trash.

Gotta love wikipedia
                                                    I hear what you are saying but, I look deeper into things. Many people follow Lil Boosie and whenever he attacks the LGBTQ community, his opinions gets posted everywhere and many agree with his point of views.

I know this topic is about DaBaby but I feel it's important to call out any rapper that thinks like that. Many look at guys like this Boosie mess and call him the voice of the straight Black men.

We gotta call these muthaf*******s out

Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X