X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betty White dead at 99

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NO She would’ve turned 100 next month

RIP Betty and thank you for being a friend…. :,(
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri December 31, 2021, 19:26.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Omgggggg noooooooooooo
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

My heart hurts this is already one of the worst celebrity deaths of all time for me
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Ohh no RIP Betty. She is a legend. So sad she past away on New Year‘s Eve and just 2 1/2 weeks before her 100th birthday.

Comment

Oh my word, this is devastating - she was so waiting for her 100th birthday, she was one of the very kindest celebrities ever, and she obviously loved life.

Wonderful woman, RIP Betty.

Comment

Nooooo
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Really 2021? So done
              B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                Really 2021? So done
                I can’t wait for this garbage year to end Istg…

Comment

Bettyyyy
                  1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

BLEH! I legit just saw the People Magazine cover with her getting ready to celebrate her 100th a few days ago. Rest in peace.
                    Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #86]
                    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) [2 weeks]
                    AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Avril Lavigne vs. Carrie Underwood]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

No. Just no.
                      I REFUSE.
                      She was just on People ready for her 100th bday.
                      I am heartbroken.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Rest in peace Betty! Devastating news.
                        Everything, it only fades...

Comment

Oh no, I was following her 100th birthday so closely. I've been checking all sorts of classic moments from her on youtube the past month, from her first tv show to her game show to her classic sitcom appearances. That is devastating.

It's a cruel twist to take her so close to her 100th celebration

Comment

I'm devastated! Awful news

Comment

:,(

Comment

Wow, awful. People all over were getting amped for her 100th but in my mind I was thinking, DON’T JINX IT. Sad turn of events but she’s lived a momentous life.

Comment

And she had only posted this three days ago ..two weeks..UGH

Spoiler!

Rest in peace Betty! The Golden Girls are reunited again
                                  Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus l, baby

Comment

So cruel so close to her milestone birthday, but at least no one can say Betty hadn’t lived a full life. RIP Betty, or as they say in St Olaf, "helderberlderflergen-nursurblrgen!"
                                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

One of the most badass old ladies out there - rest in peace, Miss White!
                                      Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                                      Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                                      Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

So sad to see her gone … she had a long beautiful life and she will be always loved and remembered as the hollywood’s sweetest and kindest.
                                        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Golden Girls era is officially over. RIP Betty, you'll be missed
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I loved her so much. And I was rooting for her so much.
                                            RIP my angel. <3 forever, you will be missed.
                                            My Chart

Comment

What a legend. And so close to her 100th birthday.

This quote on Aisling Bea's Insta is hilarious: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLtpdtoOYy/

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Oh my, just days before her 100th birthday she was one of the most loved celebrity! RIP Betty, you were a incredible human being.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X