Russia and Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    What do you guys make of Erdogan saying that in recent conversations with Putin it seems that Putin is ready to end the war. It seemed like he was suggesting Putin is ready to withdraw, but perhaps it means he’s wanting to step things up to get what he wants quicker.
    I don't think Erdogan is trustworthy. I hope though this time he's right and the nightmare is going to end real soon.
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Oh Lord. I had forgotten about the planned voting that began today...
      This whole situation got even worse.
      I don't see a possible solution to all of this any time soon.
      https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ns-2022-09-22/

Comment

• While i would like nothing more than peace between two countries, i hope someone other Erdogan manages to do that. Cause then we'll never get rid of him.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          While i would like nothing more than peace between two countries, i hope someone other Erdogan manages to do that. Cause then we'll never get rid of him.
          Do you live in Turkey? Why is he so aggressive against Hellas the last 3 years and especially the last 3-4 months? What do you and your relatives/friends believe about him and us? What's the common sense about him and my country?

I'm sorry for asking so much and derailing this thread but i would like to get an opinion from an ordinary person and not the media or political analysts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
            Oh Lord. I had forgotten about the planned voting that began today...
            THST IS RIDICULOUS when anyone calls its "VOTING" or "REFERENDUM"
            few things about this "voting":

- Russians showing like "ordinary ukrainians" are happy and voting but in fact those shown people are russians and they are even recording video in russia

- At Zaporizhzhya oblast they are asking as a single question Do you want to whole region (which is not controlled by Russia even capital of region) to leave Ukraine and Become independent and at the same time Independen become a pat of Russia? hahahah

- Dutch television make its own 'Voting' twhere they have asked russia to join the Netherlands XD

-Its is strange why they did not do their "voting" in Kyiv region or Odesa? Or why Poland and Baltics do not join their "Voting" hahah

- And we do not even talking about guns used as a promotion for independent choise

THIS IS NOT VOTING OR REFERENDUM THIS IS JUST URINE INTO A GLOBAL FACE
            PAYPAL DONATE: Coffee for franklex Ử

Comment

Do you live in Turkey? Why is he so aggressive against Hellas the last 3 years and especially the last 3-4 months? What do you and your relatives/friends believe about him and us? What's the common sense about him and my country?

I'm sorry for asking so much and derailing this thread but i would like to get an opinion from an ordinary person and not the media or political analysts.
              He's aggressive towards Greece because he wants to keep votes from his base. Personally i hate him and everything he represents.

I love Greece a lot. Greek people are fantastic and sometimes i wish i was born there
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Russian voting, very legitive:

Freedom of speach xD

Comment

• U may think its a people of Donetsk "nation" promoting the "Voting" but Ups... it is Khabarovsk, Russia xD

yeah it was so hard do find someone in Donetsk who whould come and say that they have enogh of ukrainian nazis that was dombing Bombass for last 8 years and so on...

Comment

• Some Russian people are rushing into Turkey, especially Antalya region after Putin announced mobilization. Ticket prices from Moscow to Turkey are insane
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Some Russian people are rushing into Turkey, especially Antalya region after Putin announced mobilization. Ticket prices from Moscow to Turkey are insane
                      And when they all will come, Putin will say that he need to protect russians in Turkey becouse they are beeing forced to speack turkish and nazi regime in Turkey is making genocide against them. And actually Antalya region was always a part of russia and local russians will make referendum or voting to join them back to russia
                      Last edited by franklex; Tue September 27, 2022, 12:49.

Comment

• Finland is going to ban russians, eveen pro-russian Georgia is going to close the border coz if it will continue then amount of russians will be much higher then georgians in their country.
                        Baltic and Poland has protected themselves from this.
                        Poland, Lithuanina, Latvia and Estonia are going to refuse to give visa to those who is runing from mobilization, polish even saying that russians may ask iItaly, Germany or France for it. They dont want to deal with this shit.

Comment

He's aggressive towards Greece because he wants to keep votes from his base. Personally i hate him and everything he represents.

I love Greece a lot. Greek people are fantastic and sometimes i wish i was born there
                          Oh thank you for your kind words! If you ever visit Ancient Olympia, just send me a message to come and find you. I live nearby!
                          Last edited by GreekGeek; Mon September 26, 2022, 13:01.

Comment

• The entire Eastern bloc is turning (even more) into a mess with all the Russians trying to flee to other countries. And this will affect both the local populations and the Russian populations in those areas in the long run. I really really hope Putin doesn't take advantage of that to promote terrorism or instability in those areas (though he probably will).
                            Find me here:
                            https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                            https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post
                              The entire Eastern bloc is turning (even more) into a mess with all the Russians trying to flee to other countries. And this will affect both the local populations and the Russian populations in those areas in the long run. I really really hope Putin doesn't take advantage of that to promote terrorism or instability in those areas (though he probably will).
                              He is already doing it. That is the reason why Eastern bloc has enoght of it. Russians come there (or since soviet occupation, they are staying there) and do not learn local languages, refuse local authorities and culture and keep watching only russian TV. That is why eastn block does not want more russians. THEY KNOW THIS - THEN LESS RUSSIANS IS IN YOUR COUNTRY THEN IT IS SAFER!

Look at Finland for example russians ae not saying it is their land or there are their people or they are joining nato and so on... But it is absolutly another case when russians ae saying about Easten bloc, Ukraine, Moldova or Georgia. They are always apear to few things: there are our people and it is our lands becouse our people are there.

Comment

• Who would have thought? Totally reliable "voting"...
                                Luhansk authorities said 98.4% of people there had voted to join Russia. In Zaporizhzhia, a Russian-appointed official put the figure at 93.1%. In Kherson, the head of the voting committee put the "yes" vote at above 87%.

Denis Pushilin, head of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic, said 99.2% of participants in the region had voted to join Russia. All four areas said all ballots had been counted.
                                Putin ally Dmitry Medvedev, a former president who serves as deputy chairman of Russia's Security Council, posted a brief celebratory message on Telegram. "The referendums are over," he said. "The results are clear. Welcome home, to Russia!"
                                https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ia-2022-09-27/

Comment

• Yesterday Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 were sabotaged.
                                  https://www.dw.com/en/denmark-sweden...ons/a-63251217
                                  https://www.dw.com/en/nord-stream-2-...ast/a-63246228

I'm not sure that the Russians did it...
                                  https://www.forbes.com/sites/zachary...vades-ukraine/

Comment

• The voting is ridiculous on every level, but it will be Putins excuse to justify whatever he will do when the Ukraine tries to take back control of those areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                      The voting is ridiculous on every level, but it will be Putins excuse to justify whatever he will do when the Ukraine tries to take back control of those areas.
                                      This may just be the beginning of WW3. In comparison to that, the beginning of WW1 was for much, much less.
                                      My Chart

Comment

The Russians didn't need to do it, they could just don't supply any gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post

That is actually who is needed it. If they will not supply they will pay mmoneys for not making their contracts! But if lets say.. Something happened with pipeline like a some storm or what ever this is technical issue that do not mean that russia should pay something if it will not make its contracts. So this is defenatly russia.

Comment

I'm not sure that the Russians did it...
                                            https://www.forbes.com/sites/zachary...vades-ukraine/
                                            And again who ever else but not russia... Really? They have contracts they do not want to pay obligations for not supplying their contracts.

Comment

• According to "occupators" in Zaporizhzhyas oblast took part 39,367 votes and in Kherson oblast near 6.000 voters and meet here is one of them:

Speaker translation: "In the historical rferendum took part his grace, king, Grigoryi Oleksandrovich Ptiomkin Tavricheskyi, creator of Black Sea Naval Forces he also founded Yekaterinoslav (Dnipro city), Kherson, Sevastopol, Mykolaiv and in 1784 he founded Melitopol.
                                              Translation of that crezy man speach: "Me and Ekarerine togather founded this cities and they should be with Russia!"
                                              *** CREAZY ***

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

This may just be the beginning of WW3. In comparison to that, the beginning of WW1 was for much, much less.
                                                Just listen this:

*translation: ... near fire. So then, sleeping begs, you will sleep whereever. Sleeping begs for sure! Plus some carpet. This is all you should bring with you! Guys, all this: uniform, armor and all other about that stuff... We have NOTHING of it! Our mans we do not equipe.. About medical things... Pyramids (whatever this is), Hydro-carbon acid, plaits are mandatory to bring yours! I have not enoght plaits for all of you. If there is no any in pharmacy then ask youf families take them from auto's pharmacy bags. Guys, do not laugh! Ask your moms, wifes or girlfriends PADS, the cheapest ones, so PADS and TAMPONS! Do you know what for? Bullet shot. Just put it inside it will stop bleeding and it will push artherie and walls. I know it from Tshechnya. So pads the cheapest ones. Understood? You will need this all there. My friends and congrats are there now they are texting us with ask for help them with this stuff. Guys, plese, please take care of your self on your own. You have moneys, families, ask and buy something...

I start to think that their nukes as shit as all other things.We can be too afraid of it. And overate a real posibility of russia.

Comment

• Kazakhs asking running russians Crimea is Ukraine or Russia?

This is epic video:

They say they are running from war becouse that is not their was but can not answer Crimea is Ukraine or Russia? They are can not tell that Donbas is Ukraine and they run away to Kazakhstan and can not even tell that Pavlodar is a part of Kazakhstan... But they say this is not their war....First of all they have started it and then they run away. Thats why Balic and Poland dont want to see running russians. Becouse very soon they will say that Kazakhstan or whereever they are is a part of russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post
                                                    I'm really confused at the moment. So much is happening lately.
                                                    The Nord Stream situation seems to me like the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant situation: the Russians started shelling the area in August and set millions of people in danger; however, they had taken control of that power plant in March... So, they attacked their people for some weird reason.
                                                    I'm not sure what's logical anymore. Seriously.

Nord Stream 1 might have been damaged beyond repair... Nord Stream 2 also.
                                                    https://www.paudal.com/2022/09/28/ge...beyond-repair/
                                                    I hope research findings from Denmark, Sweden and Germany reveal the whole truth. I don't believe a thing from Ukraine, Russia and the US.
                                                    Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed September 28, 2022, 20:45.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X