Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia and Ukraine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fascinating…Russia using misinformation while in the field.

    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

      It also doesn't help that there are millions of nuclear war simulations involving GER /and other countries on Tik Tok with high ranking Russian government officials advocating for a nucelar bomb attack on Berlin and or an invasion.

      It also doesn't help that the doomsday clock was set to 90 seconds to midnight and that major military experts are expecting full on NATO confrontation in the coming weeks with total human annihilation as its consequence. i for one have stopped buying concert tickets for future events bc all these news have me in panic mode.
      Where is this stated stevvy??

      It also doesn't help that there are millions of nuclear war simulations involving GER /and other countries on Tik Tok with high ranking
      Russian government officials advocating for a nucelar bomb attack on Berlin and or an invasion.


      German Foreign Minister said that Germany is at war with Russia.. huh.. google it

      Is it inevitable??

      Were Tanks a side show??

      Now asking for fighter jets??

      there is talk of submarines, long rang missles.. google it

      Will Ukraine ask for Nukes?? I hope not.

      Where will it end.. The West has given everything.. so far..everything..

      I wish this war wasn't a social media popularity contest.

      This is scary times.. maybe someone should have ratified The Minsk Agreement

      President Zelensky was elected by 70% of the people on a platform of peace..

      What went wrong..

      How did we get to this..

      How do we get out of this??

      Sad

      Most respectfully

      Germanicus

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Germanicus View Post
        German Foreign Minister said that Germany is at war with Russia.. huh.. google it
        She definitely polarized with that statement ^^ . There are still quite a bunch of people who act as if Germany is not a war party. They might not act as battling party on the field, but accepting refugees, providing weapons and teaching soldiers as well as doing anti-Russia propaganda is not neutral, they are having active impact on how the war precedes and therefore are active war party.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

          She definitely polarized with that statement ^^ . There are still quite a bunch of people who act as if Germany is not a war party. They might not act as battling party on the field, but accepting refugees, providing weapons and teaching soldiers as well as doing anti-Russia propaganda is not neutral, they are having active impact on how the war precedes and therefore are active war party.
          anti-Russian propaganda? where? in your Facebook bubble?
          My Chart

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Germanicus View Post
            German Foreign Minister said that Germany is at war with Russia.. huh.. google it
            Queen ACAB did not say that ''Germany is at war with Russia'', she said that ''we [the West] are fighting a war against Russia and not against one another''. And she said this at the Council of Europe, with leaders from all European countries bar Russia, Belarus and Kosovo present. It was a cute call for solidarity, not a war declaration. Context and semantics.

            Also, war can mean a lot of different things. ''We'' are obviously not directly involved in a military conflict with Russia, ''we'' are exclusively fighting this war politically and economically. Enabling the victim of an invasion (one of our allies!) to defend itself doesn't make us a war party.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

              Queen ACAB did not say that ''Germany is at war with Russia'', she said that ''we [the West] are fighting
              a war against Russia and not against one another''. And she said this at the Council of Europe, with leaders
              from all European countries bar Russia, Belarus and Kosovo present. It was a cute call for solidarity, not a
              war declaration. Context and semantics.

              Also, war can mean a lot of different things. ''We'' are obviously not directly involved in a military conflict with Russia,
              ''we'' are exclusively fighting this war politically and economically. Enabling the victim of an invasion (one of our allies!)
              to defend itself doesn't make us a war party.
              Yes you are absolutely correct however by saying "We are fighting a war against Russia and not against each
              other,"..that was news to everyone. NATO and the EU message to everyone has been

              What does NATO say...

              NATO is not at war with Russia, and we do not seek confrontation with Russia. What NATO does is support Ukraine
              in its right to self-defence, as enshrined in the UN Charter. Over the past months, we have taken strictly defensive
              measures to increase the presence of NATO troops in the eastern part of the Alliance.

              This ensures that there is no room for misunderstanding in Moscow about our readiness to protect and defend all Allies.
              Our core task is to keep our thirty nations safe. We have a responsibility to ensure the conflict does not escalate and
              spread beyond Ukraine, because that would be even more devastating and more dangerous.



              NATO - NATO-Russia: setting the record straight

              The above comes from NATO itself


              Macron says EU is not at war with Russia

              Macron says EU is not at war with Russia, warns against ‘humiliating’ Putin – EURACTIV.com

              Maybe Queen ACAB should be careful how she words things next time.

              You say

              Further ''we'' are exclusively fighting this war politically and economically

              [....with military hardware]. My opinion

              I think people realise WE are involved in fighting this War, they just don't know how to word it correctly,
              they can't actually say that WE are NEUTRAL.

              Just a thought

              Germanicus

              Comment


              • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                anti-Russian propaganda? where? in your Facebook bubble?
                Google 'Anna Netrebko Maifestspiele' and tell me what you think!

                Comment


                • removed

                  Comment


                  • removed

                    Comment


                    • can we at least thread ban the bots pls

                      Comment


                      • removed

                        Comment


                        • Can we stop posting articles from a platform which broadcasts preaches in which they glorify how Hitler punished the Jews in the name of Allah and hope for another level of "punishment" coming soon?
                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

                          Comment


                          • Lavrov has justed threatened Georgia and Moldova. Who would have guessed?

                            Isnīt it ironic how RuZZia continues accusing "the West" to "expand eastwards into RuZZiaīs sphere" when - in fact - itīs RuZZia which occupy and have annexed territories in Moldova and Georgia.

                            source: Tagesschau

                            They donīt even perceive Ukraine, Georgia or Moldova as independent countries - RuZZian politicians openly speak of them as "anti-Russian" projects.
                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                              Can we stop posting articles from a platform which broadcasts preaches in which they glorify how Hitler punished the Jews in the name of Allah and hope for another level of "punishment" coming soon?
                              Dear Mainshow

                              If I quoted from one of those sites then I apologise. I have removed any reference to those links.

                              I just did a quick google search about the Anna Netrebko Maifestspiele and the Ukraine issue.

                              I was not aware that what you have stated was being projected.

                              My respects

                              Germanicus

                              Comment


                              • Why does Miss Putain single out Germany in his war rhetoric and threatens Germany exclusively over other countries which are helping Ulraine?

                                I mean, a lot of peeps in this thread and around the world - even highly regarded political magazines around the world - are accusing GER of being indifferent and doing nothing or not much... but Miss Putain is throwing these fits and is threatening nuclear war against gorgeous Berlin.

                                Is it still this WW2 mentality?

                                I also saw countless of these "really realistic" WW3 videos on Tik Tok... which basically always ended by Russia annexing Germany proper... while France and BeNeLux and Spain and Italy and SUI and Austria are spared. It's so stupid.
                                My Chart

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

                                  Google 'Anna Netrebko Maifestspiele' and tell me what you think!
                                  I'm still waiting for the news broadcast demanding that she was not allowed to perform at that particular venue. The problem with that particular venue was that there were musicians from Ukraine in the orchestra.

                                  Fortunately, they are quoted saying that they would not have a problem performing with her.

                                  So, when my racist neighbor does sth stupid, does it also fall in the category of propaganda?
                                  My Chart

                                  Comment


                                  • I don't understand your argument here, stevyy.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                      I don't understand your argument here, stevyy.
                                      I think you used a wrong example for propaganda.

                                      Propaganda to me is a state planned misinformation campaign which intentionally twists facts and or spreads outright lies in order to suppress the own population into thinking a certain way.

                                      There is no evidence that the government reports negatively on Russian citizens, there is a difference in calling out Putin's war crimes.

                                      My Chart

                                      Comment


                                      • Well, what would you call something like the incident surrounding the Maifestspiele then? The Hessian prime minister explicitely spoke out against Anna Netrebko performing there. She is supposed to attend the event as singer not as politician, so if a politician is trying to prevent her from doing her job just because of her nationality, I think that's indeed some kind of propaganda.

                                        Comment


                                        • Is anyone watching Putin vs the West?

                                          It’s a multi-episode documentary airing on the BBC which interviews some of the big political leaders of the last 10 years (Johnson, Hollande, Cameron) and covers the period Nov 2013 to present day, charting Putin’s journey from annexing Crimea to his attempted invasion of Ukraine.

                                          If you like political documentaries, this looks like it’s a must watch. For non-UK people, it’s on BBC iPlayer.

                                          Comment


                                          • Comment


                                            • About as much use as a promise not to invade.
                                              I have a bad feeling about this.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                Is anyone watching Putin vs the West?

                                                It’s a multi-episode documentary airing on the BBC which interviews some of the big political leaders of the last 10 years (Johnson, Hollande, Cameron) and covers the period Nov 2013 to present day, charting Putin’s journey from annexing Crimea to his attempted invasion of Ukraine.

                                                If you like political documentaries, this looks like it’s a must watch. For non-UK people, it’s on BBC iPlayer.
                                                I finished episode 1 of this and it's brilliant - really would recommend.

                                                Had Putin really pushed and completed the invasion in 2014, I think he would've gotten everything he wanted - Ukraine was politically weak (having just completed elections) and there was clearly reluctance in the EU to punish Russia for what it had done with Crimea (despite a strong push from the UK to sanction Russia on every level and punish their industries, this didn't happen due to how heavily reliant the likes of Germany and Italy were on Russian energy and Russian made products).

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                                  About as much use as a promise not to invade.
                                                  Not to mention that it was made almost a whole year ago…

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I just wish the media and people would stop paying attention to Putin (or other authoritarian leaders like him). Sure, get your country ready for an invasion, but you don't need to air every single one of his stupid speeches like he said something interesting or different this time around.
                                                    Find me here:

                                                    https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X