No announcement yet.

US Politics: Bernie Sanders drops out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, will Susan Sarandon vote for Harambe again? (and all those other Bernie Bros?).
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      so, will Susan Sarandon vote for Harambe again? (and all those other Bernie Bros?).
      they will probably vote Green, Biden himself is to blame, he constantly shrugs off almost every progressive cause wowing to keep the "status quo"...Those democratic losers might propose a centrist consensus Supreme Court judge to please Republicans even if they win.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Good luck to Uncle Joe. Only the virus can save him, but even still... Even though he's getting senile too, he is surrounded by hopefully better people.
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

The Covid crisis might have been a blessing for the Democrats.
          Surely after this mess, America cannot elect the clown again.
          I think you may be wrong. Somehow the people who vote, don't care.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• LOL:

Nancy Pelosi tonight expertly concern-trolled Trump over his hydroxychloroquine comments by pointing out his "age group" and reminding us that he is "morbidly obese."

Comment

• Who do you trust? The coward? Or the commander?

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                    Good luck to Uncle Joe. Only the virus can save him, but even still... Even though he's getting senile too, he is surrounded by hopefully better people.
                    This made me laugh. It's funny, but also kinda sad.

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...116.html?amp=1

Donald Trump Jr's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle tests positive for coronavirus, reports say
                        by Phil Thomas, New York @philipthomaspt

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Donald Trump Jr's girlfriend, has tested positive for coronavirus, according to reports.

Ms Guilfoyle was reportedly tested in South Dakota before she was due to attend an Independence Day event at Mount Rushmore with President Donald Trump.

Donald Jr reportedly tested negative. Ms Guilfoyle is not thought to have had contact with the president ahead of her test.

The New York Times's Maggie Haberman reported that she and Donald Jr were expected to drive back to the east coast to avoid contact with other people.

Comment

Working...
                        X