Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• You can't be serious with the Hitler thing...
      jio CHARTS NOW: 19/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10543721

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

The thing is that just the verbal inciting of riots accodring to the US law might simply pass as a "free speech". I highly doubt Trump is capable of being a part of an elaborate shadow conspiracy, he's just too incompetent.
        I think the accusation is not merely "inciting of riots" but "inciting of riots with the aim of overthrowing the government" (which happens to be his own administration)
        jio CHARTS NOW: 19/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10543721

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
          You can't be serious with the Hitler thing...
          Is that all you took from Arnold's long speech?
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

What I meant is: Everyone can choose not to read his messages. Why should, the other way around, Trump not be allowed to use those platforms? Theoretically, if no one read his messages, no one could be bothered by them, could they?
            You think that no one is going to read the messages of the person who was US president until last week ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

That was... something.

So basically Arnie would quite like to be president but the rules forbid him. If he has been born in the US I swear that would have been the unofficial start to his campaign to become POTUS.

It also felt like a bonus feature on DVD to some bad movie
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I think the accusation is not merely "inciting of riots" but "inciting of riots with the aim of overthrowing the government" (which happens to be his own administration)
                No. It was to prevent the certification of the lawfully elected new President and therefore, new government.

But a consequence was also causing harm to the (current) line of succession as the VP, Speaker and Senate President Pro Tempore were all on the Capitol. Not to mention the VP-elect.
                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Is that all you took from Arnold's long speech?
                  No, it was just the part I wanted to comment on, because it shows how delusional all this has become.
                  Last edited by jio; Tue January 12, 2021, 08:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

You think that no one is going to read the messages of the person who was US president until last week ?
                    Do you follow any politicians' or royal people's social media?
                    You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                    I should walk away.
                    Oh, I should walk away.
                    But I think I'll stay.
                    (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• jio You are putting way too much into Law. Things are not as Black & White as they may seem when it comes to the courts. Do you know how many innocent people are in prison? Do you know how many criminals are in the streets. Trump pardoned 4 terrorists. I know that their records will remain, but according to your mindset, the Law is the Law. What about integrity?

Also, the comparison to BLM and the Capital simply means you have a bit more research to do. I did not agree with BLM destroying property, but most of the protests, which were peaceful, did not have those motivated to kidnap, maybe kill politicians. There were reported bombs found, some had zip-ties, most had weapons, and 4 people ended up dead. Republican Lauren Boebert was tweeting Pelosi's location. To top it off, some officers allowed the crazies in. This was a planned attack. There was preparation. You had Donald Trump Jr. watching everything on screens like it was the Superbowl. You have Repiblican politicians calling the Capital terrorists heroes. If the police struggled to protect the politicians, then the NG should have been called. Period!

Also, you mentioned how people have become delusional because of the Hitler comparisons. Um...
                      you have to tell the White nationalists, Proud Boys, Neo-Nazis, and conservative Hitler worshippers that first. Just the other day, a Republican politician was so proud to quote Hitler. But Schwarzenegger is delusional for mentioning their Hitler?

The Proud Boys made violent threats throughout the year and Trump said "stand back and stand by." He basically gave the order prior to the Capital attacks. Trump told his followers to "liberate" Michigan and "lock uup" the Governor. What did they do? They plotted on kidnapping the Governor of Michigan. What was his response? "So I guess they said she was threatened." He chanted "lock her up" because she shut down the state, which was one of the most affected?

How do you support something like that?
                      Diva!!!

Comment

Do you follow any politicians' or royal people's social media?
                        I don't know if you are genuinely being naive or just trolling but as someone else said you do not have to follow these peoples personal accounts to hear what they have to say. I read the newspapers and watch the news daily so anything these people say are relayed daily in both of those channels. Unless you live under a rock or in a basement with no sunlight it is impossible to avoid hearing these things.

Comment

• @InFamous: Not everyone is politicially interested, so yeah, there are actually many people living under a rock.
                          I should walk away.
                          Oh, I should walk away.
                          But I think I'll stay.
                          (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                            jio You are putting way too much into Law. Things are not as Black & White as they may seem when it comes to the courts. Do you know how many innocent people are in prison? Do you know how many criminals are in the streets. Trump pardoned 4 terrorists. I know that their records will remain, but according to your mindset, the Law is the Law. What about integrity?

Also, the comparison to BLM and the Capital simply means you have a bit more research to do. I did not agree with BLM destroying property, but most of the protests, which were peaceful, did not have those motivated to kidnap, maybe kill politicians. There were reported bombs found, some had zip-ties, most had weapons, and 4 people ended up dead. Republican Lauren Boebert was tweeting Pelosi's location. To top it off, some officers allowed the crazies in. This was a planned attack. There was preparation. You had Donald Trump Jr. watching everything on screens like it was the Superbowl. You have Repiblican politicians calling the Capital terrorists heroes. If the police struggled to protect the politicians, then the NG should have been called. Period!

Also, you mentioned how people have become delusional because of the Hitler comparisons. Um...
                            you have to tell the White nationalists, Proud Boys, Neo-Nazis, and conservative Hitler worshippers that first. Just the other day, a Republican politician was so proud to quote Hitler. But Schwarzenegger is delusional for mentioning their Hitler?

The Proud Boys made violent threats throughout the year and Trump said "stand back and stand by." He basically gave the order prior to the Capital attacks. Trump told his followers to "liberate" Michigan and "lock uup" the Governor. What did they do? They plotted on kidnapping the Governor of Michigan. What was his response? "So I guess they said she was threatened." He chanted "lock her up" because she shut down the state, which was one of the most affected?

Comment

@InFamous: Not everyone is politicially interested, so yeah, there are actually many people living under a rock.
                              That really has got nothing to do with your original point about Trump posting on Twitter or whether or not I follow him. I don't follow politics explicitly at all yet Trump and his narratives are unavoidable because they are spread everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

That really has got nothing to do with your original point about Trump posting on Twitter or whether or not I follow him. I don't follow politics explicitly at all yet Trump and his narratives are unavoidable because they are spread everywhere.
                                But then again, that's got nothing to do with the medium 'Twitter' but rather the impact of a US president going beyond a certain medium. He could use a carrier pigeon and people would hear his message.
                                I should walk away.
                                Oh, I should walk away.
                                But I think I'll stay.
                                (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                  jio You are putting way too much into Law. Things are not as Black & White as they may seem when it comes to the courts. Do you know how many innocent people are in prison? Do you know how many criminals are in the streets. Trump pardoned 4 terrorists. I know that their records will remain, but according to your mindset, the Law is the Law. What about integrity?

With all respect Tifan, you didn't understand a single thing I said. (and from RayRay's reaction, neither did he)
                                  Last edited by jio; Wed January 13, 2021, 06:17.

Comment

But then again, that's got nothing to do with the medium 'Twitter' but rather the impact of a US president going beyond a certain medium. He could use a carrier pigeon and people would hear his message.
                                    He has been banned from using carrier pidgeons also.

Comment

• Really ?
                                      I should walk away.
                                      Oh, I should walk away.
                                      But I think I'll stay.
                                      (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

With all respect Tifan, you didn't understand a single thing I said. (and from RayRay's reaction, neither did he)
                                        My apologies if I misunderstood you. I'm calming down, but was in an emotional state with all this mess.
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

With four likes on her post, you could make a more general remark.

Comment

• BBC Summary
                                            • The US House of Representatives is closing in on a vote to impeach President Trump
                                            • Top Democrat Nancy Pelosi says "He must go. He is a clear and present danger to the nation"
                                            • In a new statement, Trump called for no violence from supporters in coming days
                                            • He is accused of inciting his followers to storm the Capitol last week
                                            • A House vote against him would pave the way for a Senate trial and possible removal from office
                                            • A growing number of Republicans have voiced their support for impeachment
                                            • But Republican Tom Cole urged others to vote against because it's a "flawed process" that will fuel divisions

Comment

• Aren’t they running out of time now, it’s the inauguration in a week?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                Aren’t they running out of time now, it’s the inauguration in a week?!
                                                Well, they are skipping stages to rush it through - just 2/3 of the Senate need to vote at the next stage for him to be impeached.

In any case, there is precedent for Presidents being impeached after they've left office apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                  BBC Summary
                                                  • Top Democrat Nancy Pelosi says "He must go. He is a clear and present danger to the nation"
                                                  How much 'clear and present danger' could a president cause in 10 days or how much time is left until it's up to Biden?
                                                  I should walk away.
                                                  Oh, I should walk away.
                                                  But I think I'll stay.
                                                  (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

How much 'clear and present danger' could a president cause in 10 days or how much time is left until it's up to Biden?
                                                    How's about anything he damn well likes? The man could issue countless executive orders - he's already causing foreign policy headaches for Biden:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/13/w...ntl/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                                    X