No announcement yet.

US Politics: Biden takes office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump has been officially impeached a second time.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• He's been impeached!

Comment

• These past 4 years felt like an entire Scandal reboot.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling View Post
          He's been impeached!

Been watching CNN all night.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

How much 'clear and present danger' could a president cause in 10 days or how much time is left until it's up to Biden?
            That's what most people thought a week ago. He could be dangerous with just one day left. It's gone that far. He should be locked up as soon as possible.

Comment

• Dump has become the first President in the entire history of the United States to be impeached twice.
              Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• If he gets a conviction he can’t run again - that should be extended to his family.

Comment

• Delighted with the House vote - over to the Senate now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    If he gets a conviction he can’t run again - that should be extended to his family.
                    Senators Hawley and Ted Cruz should also get the boot, since theyre first to take up the Q baton from Trump if he can't run for office.
                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• The vote results were 223-205.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                        The vote results were 223-205.
                        So the GOP was still doing GOP things

Comment

Is there any hope for flipping 17 Republican senators in order to remove and convict the guy? I'd say the chances are close to zero.

Comment

• Woohoo bye cheeto
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• And Dump cannot even tweet about it
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Fantastic news! He wanted into the history books - now he is in them forever! He can pardon himself though can’t he? Nothing to lose now
                                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• McConnell says the Senate trial won't begin until after Trump leaves office.

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                    McConnell says the Senate trial won't begin until after Trump leaves office.

"It's not a Supreme Court judge, so what's with all the rush?", says The Turtle.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

"It's not a Supreme Court judge, so what's with all the rush?", says The Turtle.
                                      the turtle losing his precious senate majority gave me as much if not more joy than Trump losing tbh..

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

With four likes on her post, you could make a more general remark.
                                        Four likes? As in popularity contests???
                                        jio CHARTS NOW: 19/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10543721

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post

Four likes? As in popularity contests???
                                          As in people agreeing and liking her post. You never use the like button?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

As in people agreeing and liking her post. You never use the like button?
                                            Mmm, I do but what that has to do with my answer? I can explain why I think she (I never realized Tifan is a girl, tbh) and you didn't understand my points, if you wish to, it's not avoiding answering...
                                            jio CHARTS NOW: 19/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10543721

Comment

Shocking that it was still so close. And that after everything Trump has done and said. The US seriously needs to tackle the problem that such a huge chunk of their population AND officials are brain fried.
                                              Last edited by aRat; Fri January 15, 2021, 19:15.
                                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post

Mmm, I do but what that has to do with my answer? I can explain why I think she (I never realized Tifan is a girl, tbh) and you didn't understand my points, if you wish to, it's not avoiding answering...
                                                No need. I didn't read your posts prior to her post. I just thought her post had some very good points, even if it hadn't been a response to your post. That's why I added "amen". It was a great post on its own.

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                                                  VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X