No announcement yet.

US Politics: Trump wants to delay the Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean Kanye is OBVIOUSLY sick in the head, so I'm not really going to blame him.

But we should blame Kim and the other yes-men around him. They should be figuring out ways to send him to a mental institution, not supporting a 'presidential run'. Disgusting!

Comment

• Apparently Ye is “plotting” with Trump to divide Biden’s black vote.

Ironic considering most of the chocolate community can’t stand the sight of him nowadays.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Learn. Their. Names.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
          Learn. Their. Names.
          I'm sure there are many more names that could've been included in that video.

Regarding Kanye: That man is unbearable. And he's a narcissist, like Trump. Those never make good rulers. As others have said before: I'm pretty sure he's being used as a tool to snag voters from Biden. Hopefully, that won't work. But I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Comment

• ^Kanye has not filed any paperwork to be on the ballot!!

This is all a publicity stunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
              ^Kanye has not filed any paperwork to be on the ballot!!

This is all a publicity stunt.
              he can run a write-in campaign

Comment

• ^Most ballots do not have a spot for write-in candidates.

Biden has 279 Electoral College votes with the latest July polls:

https://cookpolitical.com/analysis/n...ollege-ratings

270 is needed to win.

Less than 4 months until the election. Trump will be crazier than ever!

Comment

• Chance has come out in support of Kanye

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                  See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• My faves disgust me.

Comment

• Kanye's gonna play the spoiler role, but in the swing states it might be crucial.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• He’s already dropped out. I guess he’s found something else to occupy this time.
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I just knew this was coming.
                          Either that, or he was not going to concede the loss.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• He can't delay the election. Only Congress can. And Congress won't. But even if the election was delayed or canceled, Trump would not continue to be president. His term ends in January, with or without an election in November.

But yeah, everyone knew he'd try.

Comment

• Do we really think he won't win a second term? I don't see why any of his voters would have changed their mind in the last four years, they're all obviously as demented as he is.

Comment

• Whatever. He's amplified the spread of the virus with rallies, told people to "liberate" themselves from lockdowns, and has been pushing for kids to go back to in-person learning.

But sure, ok, let's make an exception for the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  Do we really think he won't win a second term? I don't see why any of his voters would have changed their mind in the last four years, they're all obviously as demented as he is.
                                  Of course things can change between now and November, but as of July 30, Biden looks like a shoo-in.

Just to illustrate how badly Trump is doing in the polls right now:

He has to win ALL 3 of the swing states that he currently leads by less than 3 points:
                                  • Texas
                                  • Iowa
                                  • Georgia
                                  He has to win ALL 6 of the swing states that Biden currently leads by less than 5 points:
                                  • Nevada (even Hillary won here)
                                  • New Hampshire (even Hillary won here)
                                  • Arizona
                                  • Wisconsin
                                  • North Carolina
                                  • Ohio
                                  And even then, he still loses by 38 electoral votes.

So he would also have to win any combination of the following swing states that Biden currently leads by between 5 and 10 points:
                                  • Florida
                                  • Michigan and Pennsylvania
                                  In all other states that were previously considered swing states, Biden leads by more than 10 points.

In 2016, Trump won unexpectedly in 3 states. This time, he needs 7-8. In short, the polls would have to be off by much more in more places.

Comment

• one really prominent Republican Party Trump Rally attendee has died
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                                    X