Lady Gaga named Germany's prettiest cow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga named Germany's prettiest cow

Lady Gaga has taken home the top prize from the German Holstein Show in Oldenburg, making her the closest thing to a "Miss Germany" in the bovine world.
    "For a cow of this age she's in phenomenal form," juror Klaus-Dieter Augustin said.
    Gaga beat around 200 competitors from all over Germany and Luxemburg to take the coveted ribbon and be known as "Grand Champion" for the coming two years.

"I bought Lady Gaga three years ago, I have no idea why the previous owner gave her that name," owner Henrik Wille from Lower Saxony told The Local on Friday.
    Wille keeps Gaga and two other prize contenders in a private box back on the farm so that she won't be injured by other cows.
    "They live together, they won't do anything to each other. We keep them separate from the others so they stay thin and pretty and take them down to the pasture separately.
    "I have some very nice, beautiful 'normal' dairy cows who produce milk, but none of them are like her."

Gaga like many other prize contenders travels with her own stylist, making backstage before the show a riot of hair trimming, shampoo foam and sweeping brushes.
    She had to show off some fancy footwork while running several laps of a paddock before lining up in a row to impress the jury and 5,000 spectators in Oldenburg's EWE Arena.

But it's all in a day's work for top models like Lady Gaga, whose strong legs, well-formed udders and top-notch phsyique carried her to victory.
    The four-legged beauty has been showered with prizes at recent shows, making her a shoo-in for the title among Germany's roughly 2.6 million Holstein dairy cows.
    Wille says that the win will be "good advertising for my business.
    "If people see that I have good cows, they'll come to me to buy young ones," he added.

Lady Gaga has her own page on his website listing all the awards she's won.
    But the dairy farmer was also keen to point out that now she's famous, Lady Gaga can have a teaching role too.
    "If anyone wants to come and see her, they're more than welcome," he said. "I have school classes visit sometimes and they can come and interact with the cows, stroke them and so on," he said.
    To celebrate her big day, Lady Gaga will be milked and washed before tucking into an extra portion of hay, Wille said.
    Source
    Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus l, baby

She's an ugly cow!
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

If Stefani debuts a new meat dress, I'm gonna be checking in with Henrik
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

holy cow
        My Chart

Comment

Comment

Lady Gaga, whose strong legs, well-formed udders and top-notch phsyique carried her to victory.
            SLAY

Comment

I love cows
              Really do
              I'm from the German countryside myself and I would love to visit such a pageant
              She really is a beautiful cow
              And if there are kittens named Rihanna and puppies named shakira (common thing in Germany - hate this trend) then why not a lady gaga along the Emmas and Marthas of the cow world ?

Comment

Get that promo LG5

Comment

Talent always wins.

Comment

She needs to wear this cow at the VMAs next year

Comment

Crying at this thread.

Slay Gags, coming for the untapped Indian market with the LG5 era!
                      Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

I screamed
                        ? Girls' Generation ?
                        ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

in b4 it's GaGz for real in a cow costume! Such a perfect illusion!

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus
                            She needs to wear this cow at the VMAs next year
                            Lord!!!

Comment

Well at least she didn't get named the ugliest one
                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

That cow conquered the judges with her poker face.
                                B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

YASSS! Cow culture was in farm, now farm's in cow culture in me.

The rightful heir of Moo.

Comment

Thread of the year. I am still laughing after days.

[youtube:3ocia3jh]3xLuN0beLp0[/youtube:3ocia3jh]

Comment

What on earth, funny hahahahaha

Comment

Perfect Mooooolusion.

Im staying right here.

Comment

Meh, seen much prettier cows tbh

Comment

Being the pettiest cow was only a perfect illusion. But now it is moooooooooooo, it is mooooooooo.

Im staying right here.

Comment

Unfortunately our bovine queen passed away two years ago She died at the age of 13 after a short but severe illness.

Rest in peace icon, you will forever live in our hearts

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus l, baby

Comment

Human Gaga can't relate

Should have been named after an Xmas One Hit Wonder instead though
                                                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                X