• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Y'all should just let daddy Kurz take care of Germany as well

#TogetherAsOne
    ehm the last time an Austrian ruled Germany... didn't exactly turn out so great.
    Only because the german people allowed it though
    He never won the majroity...44% was his biggest result at the 1933 parlamentary election. (43,91% to be exact).

Afterwards the Parliamant lost its rights, democracy was abolished and he remained supreme leader until his death:

Elections 1933:

43,91% - Nazis (NSDAP)
    18,25% - SPD
    12,32% - KPD
    11,25% - Zentrum
    7,97% - DNVP
    My Chart

Comment

• Alright, enough babe
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
        at this rate my prediction for the next Bundestagswahl:

24,2% - CDU/CSU
        20,7% - Grüne
        20,1% - AfD
        16,3% - SPD
        10,0% - FDP
        7,7% - Linke
        1% - Others
        Sounds pretty accurate for the moment.
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Re: German Politics: Merkel steps down as party leader

AfD might even win at this rate with Bolsonaro bs happening all over the world
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
            Originally posted by stevyy
            at this rate my prediction for the next Bundestagswahl:

24,2% - CDU/CSU
            20,7% - Grüne
            20,1% - AfD
            16,3% - SPD
            10,0% - FDP
            7,7% - Linke
            1% - Others
            Sounds pretty accurate for the moment.
            Latest poll:

How ironic and iconic would it be if after all the mess of the last 3 years, the populist AfD hysteria and a prolonged leadership fight within the conservative party, Merkel gets replaced by a Green party chancellor..??

Comment

^I feel like some people are reluctant to admit they are going to vote for AfD

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                You guys are giving AfD way too much credit. Merkel is the sole reason for their existence, Gauland even called Merkel their 'life insurance' recently. With her gone, they'd fade into obscurity UKIP-style.
                I don't know about AfD but CDU/Merkel's anti-European handling of every euro-crisis happening while she was chancellor is responsible for the increase in anti-european movements all over the continent. As such it is a good thing she is finally leaving (if this was a fair world the day she finally leaves should be made a pan-european celebration day with parades and all) but unfortunately the policies and mentality CDU brought to the european project have now become mainstream and not challenged effectively so the future is still bleak.
                jio CHARTS NOW:17/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10349779

Comment

How ironic and iconic would it be if after all the mess of the last 3 years, the populist AfD hysteria and a prolonged leadership fight within the conservative party, Merkel gets replaced by a Green party chancellor..??
                  Yes pls!!! But I think a lot can happen until the next actual voting
                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                    ^I feel like some people are reluctant to admit they are going to vote for AfD
                    German polls are usually quite accurate tho. In last year’s federal election and these two recent state elections, they weren‘t off by more than 1-2%.

Comment

wait - I don't know much about German politics, but a 'Green' party actually has a chance of ruling a country?!
                      Originally posted by SummerPeur
                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                      So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        wait - I don't know much about German politics, but a 'Green' party actually has a chance of ruling a country?!
                        Well yeah. It‘s unprecedented, at least on the national level, but if we were to have new elections, I think they‘d have a real shot this time.

Several factors are contributing to this.. For one, the greens have positioned themselves as the exact opposite of Trump / Brexiteers / populists who most people in Germany reject (they‘re pro-EU, pro-globalisation, pro-immigration, the biggest supporters of gender equality and lgbt rights, in favor of stronger social security and stricter environmental regulations, anti-coal, anti-nuclear power, pacifist, against arms exports and so on).. Unlike the other parties, they’ve got a fairly new, young, competent and likable leadership.. And they’re filling the void on the left side of the political spectrum that the death of the social democrats (basically our labor party) has left..

Comment

SPD is just rotting away, a Britney tea.
                          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat

Comment

Originally posted by aRat
                              SPD did not realize that forming a coalition for the 100th time with the CDU will drain their blood.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                                Originally posted by Rihab
                                You guys are giving AfD way too much credit. Merkel is the sole reason for their existence, Gauland even called Merkel their 'life insurance' recently. With her gone, they'd fade into obscurity UKIP-style.
                                I don't know about AfD but CDU/Merkel's anti-European handling of every euro-crisis happening while she was chancellor is responsible for the increase in anti-european movements all over the continent. As such it is a good thing she is finally leaving (if this was a fair world the day she finally leaves should be made a pan-european celebration day with parades and all) but unfortunately the policies and mentality CDU brought to the european project have now become mainstream and not challenged effectively so the future is still bleak.
                                I love how the Euro crisis was handled, however, I wished Greece's debts would have been cut. Austerity does work in some countries... and honestly, the Greek economy needed investments and re-structures. Federal spending needed to be cut. Maybe Germany's tone was wrong in handling the situation... I can concede that, but the message was still right, imo.

Now, we face the same problem with Italy... and the EU has already stepped in and scolded Italy.

Merkel's grade:

For her policies I give her the following marks:

D- = Environmental issues
                                E = Digital infrastructure
                                F = Education
                                C = Foreign Relations
                                A = Financial crisis
                                D- = Euro crisis
                                C- = Immigration / Refugee crisis
                                F = VW crisis
                                My Chart

Comment

Well you love how the eurocrisis was handled and then you went ahead and you put a D. Which means you didn't love how it was handled just you don't wanna admit it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                                    Well you love how the eurocrisis was handled and then you went ahead and you put a D. Which means you didn't love how it was handled just you don't wanna admit it lol.
                                    it included everything... not just Greece.
                                    My Chart

Comment

I was talking about everything and not just Greece

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                        Yep, it seems so. And don't forget that CDU/CSU is a coalition. CDU alone has around the same % as the Greens now, and in some polls they're even below them.
                                        Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                        http://jordivanderwaal.tumblr.com
                                        https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• #MyCouple

My Chart

Comment

• ^ too bad she's playing him just like the last three though..

I mean what happened to that EU reform she promised him?

If we get Merz + Le Pen next, then she's to blame!

Comment

• Ewww that old lady has no respect
                                              Glad she hasn’t possessed daddy Kurz
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

France has no tolerance for their elected president, they expect miracles to arrive in a space of a year or two.
                                                So Le Pen is on her track to win unless Macron does a good thing and finally order to do a proper financial audit for the National Front.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                                    Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                    Good she doesn’t seem to be into such a smart leader
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X