Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Manchester Arena terrorist attack (May 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Manchester Arena terrorist attack (May 2017)

DONATION TO FAMILIES OF THE VICTIMS - https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... manchester

BREAKING NEWS: Concertgoers flee in terror after two explosions are heard at Manchester Arena at the end of Ariana Grande gig

Emergency services have rushed to Manchester Arena after reports of two explosions.

Video footage showed people fleeing in tears from the venue after reports of explosions at the end of an Ariana Grande concert tonight.

One witness wrote on Twitter: 'Just ran from an explosion, genuinely thought we were gonna die.'

Another said: 'Explosion at Manchester Arena, we were evacuated, a LOT of police here.'

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: 'Police responded to reports of an incident at Manchester Arena. Please stay away from the area. More details to follow...'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Arena.html

Suzy Mitchell, 26, who lives opposite the venue, said a huge bang rocked the venue.

She said: [I] just heard a huge bang from my bed, came out to the front of my apartments (we're on the top floor so have perfect view) and everyone was running away in big crowds.

"The bang was so big I heard it from my room which is at the back of the apartment blocks.

"Currently lots of emergency services going to and from. But can't see anything substantial as of yet except fleeing people and lots of cars."

There are reports of injuries on social media, although as yet they remain unconfirmed.

Some reports have suggested the loud bangs may have been caused by a blown speaker.

The noises were heard after the concert finished.

British trainlines out of Manchester Victoria station are currently blocked and emergency services are in attendance, according to Network Rail.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/807967 ... -explosion

Salman Abedi named as the Manchester suicide bomber - what we know about him

The suicide bomber who killed 22 people and injured dozens more at the Manchester Arena has been named as 22-year-old Salman Abedi, according to US officials.

Born in Manchester in 1994, the second youngest of four children his parents were Libyan refugees who came to the UK to escape the Gaddafi regime.

His mother, Samia Tabbal, 50, and father, Ramadan Abedi, a security officer, were both born in Libya but appear to have emigrated to London before moving to the Fallowfield area of south Manchester where they have lived for at least ten years.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 ... mber-know/
    Whitney Houston

Video from the inside.

Another video from the inside.
    Whitney Houston

Comment

Terror attack?
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

OMG. This is crazy. I was almost there. Hope nobody is injured - there are so many kids and families there

Comment

Oh god I live near there

Comment

Apparently it was a speaker which blew up

Comment

Originally posted by beredy
              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

- Police are calling it a 'serious incident'
                - Trains going to Manchester have been diverted
                - Some people have bloody injuries
                - Ariana Grande is okay

It may have been a balloon popping

Comment

Confirmed fatalities now.

Comment

https://twitter.com/gmpolice
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

We have the best emergency services in the world, as the London attacks proved earlier this year - may they be at their best tonight for the good men, women and children who went out tonight simply to have a good time.

Comment

Another video from the inside.
                        Whitney Houston

Comment

Oh dear.

This is exactly why I always feel uncomfortable in large crowds.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JoeAaronGregory/sta ... 5821677569

this is just horrible
                            Eh, mam!
                            Me quiero matar
                            El mundo se va a la mierda
                            Y no he hecho nada

Comment

G M Police?Verified account @gmpolice 1m1 minute ago
                              Details of a casualty bureau for incident at Manchester Arena will be shared as soon as available. Please stay away from the area
                              Whitney Houston

Comment

Hopefully it was an accident, like faulty equipment

Comment

OMG, I can't believe it. I really hope this is an "accident" and not another terrorist attack
                                  BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

TV channels here report this as a terror attack and they report of fatalities sadly.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

[youtube:3ovj6ruj]y60wDzZt8yg[/youtube:3ovj6ruj]

Live stream.
                                      Whitney Houston

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                        Hopefully it was an accident, like faulty equipment
                                        Hopefully. Horrendous if the panic caused a stampede which resulted in fatalities.

I saw Mariah in that arena last year and it wasn't comfortable trying to leave the venue under normal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                          TV channels here report this as a terror attack and they report of fatalities sadly.
                                          Fatalities yes
                                          Terrorist don't know

Comment

Just heard it and i am in shock.
                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Nbc is saying at least 20 dead mostly kids
                                              B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha
                                                No one has oficially confirmed the number. People are dragging the author of that Twitter post in the comments.
                                                Whitney Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha

Omg please let it be fake
                                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Working...
                                                  X