• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[youtube:1bpx9iay]wSWvHGjcK_M[/youtube:1bpx9iay]

Comment

[youtube:2hu5knkt]_wKV-D895t4[/youtube:2hu5knkt]

Comment

She's been contacted by intelligence services. I'm not sure what to think about

Comment

It clearly just shows how twisted that whole country is that they are spendig time and money investigating a comedy artist.

I didn't think much about her before but after that press conference I would 100% go to one of her shows.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Yeah,maybe not the best thig she could've done but this all is sooo ridicilous lmao dbi for her, but they drop the investigation on trump lmao
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

She knew this would be controversial. She knew she would lose her jobs, get support from many, and her name would be everywhere. I am against Trump, but this bitch is worthless to me as well.
              Diva!!!

Comment

Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Didn't she bully Demi Lovato a few years ago? I'd say karma is a bitch.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Demi is a bully herself so I dont care about that. She spent many years trying to destroy Whitney Houston. **** her.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                      I had honestly never seen any of those Obama pics before.

The big difference is, no celebrities were involved in those Obama pics (right?) so we do not know what the consequences were for the trolls who made them

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan
                        She knew this would be controversial. She knew she would lose her jobs, get support from many, and her name would be everywhere. I am against Trump, but this bitch is worthless to me as well.
                        How about instead of talking nonsense you actually watch her press release? *smh*

Comment

Ted Nugent Joked about killing Obama and he shook hands with Trump.
                          Diva!!!

Comment

DnBLover,

I dont give a **** about her press release. The only reason we hear of her now is due to this picture. Like I said, she knew what she was doing.
                            Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                              Originally posted by JimJim
                              I had honestly never seen any of those Obama pics before.

The big difference is, no celebrities were involved in those Obama pics (right?) so we do not know what the consequences were for the trolls who made them
                              This.

It doesn't have to do anything with being a hypocrite.
                              I have never seen these outrageously disgusting things concerning Obama before. I'd have behaved the same way (obviosuly, since Obama >>>>>>>>>) but I think biscuits is right. Perhaps no very popular celebrity was involved in creating them and that's why people (especially people outside the US) weren't aware of their existence.
                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan
                                DnBLover,

I dont give a **** about her press release. The only reason we hear of her now is due to this picture. Like I said, she knew what she was doing.
                                Like I said, before claiming to know shit you actually have to hear her side of the story.

Comment

^^^ Well how about you mention what she stated in the press release, instead of mentioning it. I dont care for her so I will not watch a press release from her. I will continue to speak my truth, and that is she clearly wants attention.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

She said she did he photo shoot because of Trump saying about Megyn Kelly (journalist) had blood coming out of all her wholes.

She is sorry it was insensitive and shocking for some people, she is not sorry for going after Trump.
                                    She knows she may not have a career after this, but she will stand up to this.

She also said she knows Trump is behind a lot of losses this week and how he is playing the victim card again. He is messing with the wrong "redhead".
                                    B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

I don't approve of the picture, it's tasteless and she should have known beter. HOWEVER, her being investigated by intelligence services is beyond ridiculous. Don't they have anything better to do at the moment!? And did they investigate all these horrible pictures people made of Obama? I don't think so.
                                      i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Intelligence services investigating a photo that was meant to stir up some controversy when countless atrocities are being carried out by the US government .

I hate how things like this highlight the worst of people. As usual YouTube stays doing the worst with a tonne of sexist and racist comments under Kathy's press conference.
                                        late.

Comment

Investigating it is beyond ridiculous, especially considering all the violent acts which have taken place since Trump was elected, but seem to be brushed under the carpet

Comment

^^^ My country is doing the most. Investigation???? Where are some of you guys from?
                                            Diva!!!

Comment

I will always stand up for the bullied. I will always stand up for the ones who cannot help themselves (anymore). I will always stand up for political satire.

Kathy Griffin did nothing wrong. She did nothing wrong in the past. She is a comedian. Her whole act is her interpretations of encounters she had or impressions she's collected about celebrities.

How anyone in the world, could hold anything she says against her is beyond me. That's ridiculous. I hate her because she made fun of Whitney (tried to destroy Whitney) is a claim I find utterly absurd and ridiculous.

The woman receives death threats. The president and the American government is backing this up and demanding everyone who knows her to abandon her or be fired from their jobs as well.

The American government is investigating a celebrity over political satire. That's what is happening. That's the abuse the American democracy has to face today. That's the danger. That's the issue we have to fight and fight WITH Kathy Griffin together.

There is no black and white in this incident because everyone who does not support her fight against oppression of art is a lunatic for me, a fool.

You can have an opinion about the image... but judging her is the worst thing to do when you simply have to look at her body language during that press conference. She was trembling, shaking and crying. The woman is as sincere and self-reflective as one could get.

So supporting the oppression against her is the dumbest thing anyone could do.

I have been a HUGE fan of hers in the past... and now I am becoming an even bigger fan. I will support her with all my power... and I will stand beside her until we've both been murdered.

Kathy, I love you! Stay strong. I have your back. I will stand up for and with you and I will fight for you until the bitter end.
                                              My Chart

Comment

Just look at Ted Nugent and Obama. Trump invited him to the whit ehouse and he was definitely a part of those Obama things.
                                                ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                                  The American government is investigating a celebrity over political satire. That's what is happening. That's the abuse the American democracy has to face today. That's the danger. That's the issue we have to fight and fight WITH Kathy Griffin together.

There is no black and white in this incident because everyone who does not support her fight against oppression of art is a lunatic for me, a fool.
                                                  Exactly, this is something we would expect from some place like Turkey. It is oppression of speech freedom.

You can have an opinion about the image... but judging her is the worst thing to do when you simply have to look at her body language during that press conference. She was trembling, shaking and crying. The woman is as sincere and self-reflective as one could get.
                                                  Indeed, she was extremely honest about the full issue and the fact that they're conducting an investigation on her is solely to instate fear and make an example out of her. Disgusting.

Comment

the photo was too much, but the backlash she's getting is ridiculous. that country is just messed up

I guess after the Janet nipple backlash, the Dixie Chicks backlash etc, it's not even surprising. I feel bad for Kathy, hope her career recovers in the end
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X