Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan
    replied
    I don't approve of the picture, it's tasteless and she should have known beter. HOWEVER, her being investigated by intelligence services is beyond ridiculous. Don't they have anything better to do at the moment!? And did they investigate all these horrible pictures people made of Obama? I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Mikerocha
    replied
    She said she did he photo shoot because of Trump saying about Megyn Kelly (journalist) had blood coming out of all her wholes.

She is sorry it was insensitive and shocking for some people, she is not sorry for going after Trump.
    She knows she may not have a career after this, but she will stand up to this.

She also said she knows Trump is behind a lot of losses this week and how he is playing the victim card again. He is messing with the wrong "redhead".

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    ^^^ Well how about you mention what she stated in the press release, instead of mentioning it. I dont care for her so I will not watch a press release from her. I will continue to speak my truth, and that is she clearly wants attention.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    DnBLover,

I dont give a **** about her press release. The only reason we hear of her now is due to this picture. Like I said, she knew what she was doing.
    Like I said, before claiming to know shit you actually have to hear her side of the story.

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by JimJim
    I had honestly never seen any of those Obama pics before.

The big difference is, no celebrities were involved in those Obama pics (right?) so we do not know what the consequences were for the trolls who made them
    This.

It doesn't have to do anything with being a hypocrite.
    I have never seen these outrageously disgusting things concerning Obama before. I'd have behaved the same way (obviosuly, since Obama >>>>>>>>>) but I think biscuits is right. Perhaps no very popular celebrity was involved in creating them and that's why people (especially people outside the US) weren't aware of their existence.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    DnBLover,

I dont give a **** about her press release. The only reason we hear of her now is due to this picture. Like I said, she knew what she was doing.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Ted Nugent Joked about killing Obama and he shook hands with Trump.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    She knew this would be controversial. She knew she would lose her jobs, get support from many, and her name would be everywhere. I am against Trump, but this bitch is worthless to me as well.
    How about instead of talking nonsense you actually watch her press release? *smh*

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by JimJim
    I had honestly never seen any of those Obama pics before.

The big difference is, no celebrities were involved in those Obama pics (right?) so we do not know what the consequences were for the trolls who made them

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Demi is a bully herself so I dont care about that. She spent many years trying to destroy Whitney Houston. **** her.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Didn't she bully Demi Lovato a few years ago? I'd say karma is a bitch.

Leave a comment:

• JimJim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    She knew this would be controversial. She knew she would lose her jobs, get support from many, and her name would be everywhere. I am against Trump, but this bitch is worthless to me as well.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Yeah,maybe not the best thig she could've done but this all is sooo ridicilous lmao dbi for her, but they drop the investigation on trump lmao

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    It clearly just shows how twisted that whole country is that they are spendig time and money investigating a comedy artist.

I didn't think much about her before but after that press conference I would 100% go to one of her shows.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    She's been contacted by intelligence services. I'm not sure what to think about

Leave a comment:

• Debs_Wild
    replied
    [youtube:2hu5knkt]_wKV-D895t4[/youtube:2hu5knkt]

Leave a comment:

• Debs_Wild
    replied
    [youtube:1bpx9iay]wSWvHGjcK_M[/youtube:1bpx9iay]

Leave a comment:

• SpyVsSpy
    replied
    Images like this endorse the idea that it's ok to use violence or fear to help you get rid of people you don't agree with. It's the tactic terrorists use.

Leave a comment:

• bluecherry
    replied
    I get that it's wrong, but all people are condemning it. Many republicans did not condemn the fake Obama lynchings etc. In all honestly, his son should be quite clear it isn't real - it's a press photo. I don't think two wrongs made a right but republican made that 8 years hell for the Obama family. Why are they so outraged now?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123
    It's tasteless, immature and completely pointless.. Had she done that for any world leader other than her own, all hell would have broke loose. I am no Trump supporter. I personally don't find it offensive, I just don't find it funny, witty or clever. Fair play to her if she's trying to raise her brand because the world has talked for another 15 minutes about her, but no. Just no.
    not true... Angela Merkel was shown decapitated in Greek Media as well as the German Minister of Finances (who is in a wheelchair) was depicted hanging (lynched) from a tree. I don't believe there was much media-backfire for it.

In any other president's case... it would have not been justified like in Donald's, imo.

He is making a fool out of the USA right now

He is single-handedly destroying the planet and future (mine and yours) by not acknowledging climate change and acting against green energy.

He is facilitating the racial divide in the USA and the world.

He is presenting disabled people as inferior and incites violence against all minorities.

He is denying children and women healthcare.

He is denying contraceptives to his population and currently working on banning them (which reminds me Adolf's "Children for the Führer" mentality.)

He is so moronic and none other president I could think of did so many bad things all at the same time and in such a short period of time.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    If Kathy did this with Obama a few years ago, she'd have been fired then too
    Unless she worked for Fox News

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    It's tasteless, immature and completely pointless.. Had she done that for any world leader other than her own, all hell would have broke loose. I am no Trump supporter. I personally don't find it offensive, I just don't find it funny, witty or clever. Fair play to her if she's trying to raise her brand because the world has talked for another 15 minutes about her, but no. Just no.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    If Kathy did this with Obama a few years ago, she'd have been fired then too

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    i dont get the fuss about this. I don't think it's necessarily funny... or even meant as a joke rather than a political statement... and a very fitting one... the person who actively tries to destroy the planet (which includes the countries we all are living in)... is also at the same time killing himself...

maybe the GP would have understood it if Kathy had also held the beheaded Earth in her other hand.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X