Clear All

• DnBLover
    replied
    You go Kathy

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    It was not that serious. There was much worse done to Obama. Y'all are always fake outraged about something.
    They ain't hear you sis. There have been dozens of times they hung replicas of Obama on a tree. Yes this is a bit far, but for the previous reason alone IDGAF. And I don't care about his ugly son seeing it either. His folks shouldn't have him able to see things like that anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    What's worse is that people didn't comment on those fake Obama lynchings, especially those complaining about this!

Obviously what Griffin did was wrong.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Trump didn't fire her, CNN did

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Eamon
    Much worse was said and displayed on images about Hillary and Obama by rabid Trump supporters during the campaign.

Is this right? No. But there's a double standard.
    Agreed. During Obama's presidency, they had images of him hanging from a tree, posters saying that Kenya was missing its village idiot, and other horrifically racist statements.

She shouldn't have done it, but Obama dealt with a thousand times more, after having committed a hundred million less 'infractions' than Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Debs_Wild
    replied
    Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
    While I think it's wrong that she got dropped from some endorsement and the New Years countdown, I don't see the point of this picture? What was she trying to say with it?
    That someone should go & kill him, I suppose?

KT should really be ashamed of herself.

Leave a comment:

• joiPrince_JO
    replied
    While I think it's wrong that she got dropped from some endorsement and the New Years countdown, I don't see the point of this picture? What was she trying to say with it?

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    Have people read up on what happens in reality? That photo is pretty normal for what happens in this real world.
    I don't see anything wrong with that photo and her freedom of speech? Would they have preferred that she chose a UKMixers head then?It's only a big deal because it's the presidents head.
    That's true, otherwise it wouldn't have been covered by the media that much.

However, I'd find it ourtrageously unprofessional, disgusting, pathetic and wrong if it had been Britney's head or any other human being who's in the spotlight having (young) children.

It's just humourlessly brutal. Freedom of speech is fine and that's ehy she can go away with it but there is also some freedom to take actions if someome feels that this is not right and I support CNN for its decision.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Have people read up on what happens in reality? That photo is pretty normal for what happens in this real world.
    I don't see anything wrong with that photo and her freedom of speech? Would they have preferred that she chose a UKMixers head then? It's only a big deal because it's the presidents head.

Leave a comment:

• Mikerocha
    replied
    Trump invited to the white house Ted Nugent who said he would kill Obama if he won again.

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    Much worse was said and displayed on images about Hillary and Obama by rabid Trump supporters during the campaign.

Is this right? No. But there's a double standard.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    It was not that serious. There was much worse done to Obama. Y'all are always fake outraged about something.

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    We see worse thing on TV everyday, just cause he somehow became president, who cares.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I have 0 sympathy for Trump but that's a very bad look on her part.

She's annoying anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    This is just utterly outrageous, tasteless and disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.

I like it that the Western society ain't behaving like Turkey, i.e. our presidents and chancellors aren't untouchable and they should be criticsed for their actions and if course, one can make fun of them and Trump is clearly in the lead of giving us material to laugh at and make fun of him but THIS shouldn't be allowed, tbh. - I am glad CNN took some actions.

What the hell was she thinking? This is not targeted at his policies alone but I am sure his wife, his children will be highly affected by this utterly horrible picture as well. It's like someone wishes that your father dies one of the most horrible and disgusting and brutal deaths possible and they celebrate it. It's something to be afraid of, tbh.

Damn, she should be ashamed! This has gone way too far!

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Well someone had to do it.
    Nah, they didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Well someone had to do it.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    started a topic Kathy Griffin's controversial beheaded POTUS photo

Kathy Griffin's controversial beheaded POTUS photo

[quote:ud74cdvr]It's not going to be a very happy new year for Kathy Griffin.
    CNN on Wednesday fired the longtime co-host of its New Year's Eve Live program following the controversial posting of an image showing Griffin holding the bloodied, severed head of President Donald Trump.
    "CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year's Eve program," a tweet from the network's communications department reads.

Kathy Griffin poses with fake severed Trump head in the name of ‘art,’ skewered by the left and right
    Trump says comic Kathy Griffin 'should be ashamed' for graphic video gag
    [/quote:ud74cdvr]
Working...
X