No announcement yet.

British Royal Family News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if/when they divorce if Harry will get his royal duties and titles back...

Comment

• Originally posted by locoporti View Post
      I wonder if/when they divorce if Harry will get his royal duties and titles back...
      Not sure, I guess they will offer Harry to take part in Eurovision instead
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Sweetie who cares about nonsensical pretentious made up stuff like that?
        Everything's made up, including music, movies, books, and this very forum. And indeed violins too.
        Originally posted by WhatTheHell
        Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Nice now the GP can shut up about that too
          Except there's still the issue of their huge security bills in Canada and in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            Shocking, really - it’s a full separation.

it is unprecedented, and I do worry for the monarchy - at least we have Charles and William who are devoted to it.
            It's happened here, in the Netherlands, before. Two of our Kings aunts (sisters of former Queen Beatrix) have separated from the royal family. When there are several people in line for the throne, why not?
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Not too forget that the royal family would get bigger and bigger with each generation and some members would become more and more distantly related to the actually reigning part of the family (e.g. Archie's grandchildren one day). So it's only useful that the royal family focuses on the core part of the family and that the rest have a private and civil life.
              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
              and everything you stand for?
              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Wishing them all the best, the mostly negative opinions about Meghan, and how she should look, behave and conduct herself seems all pervasive and rather over the top. If they prefer to step back and live a less scrutinised life, working with charities and causes that are close to her heart then good on them. Hopefully the obsessed media and members of the public playing Meghan off against thoroughly proper Kate Middleton, nearly always comparing her unfavourably will lessen. Less Harry and Meghan vilification and more scrutiny investigating Prince Andrew I say.

Comment

• It amazes me how people can have such strong views on the lives of people they’ve never met.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

It's happened here, in the Netherlands, before. Two of our Kings aunts (sisters of former Queen Beatrix) have separated from the royal family. When there are several people in line for the throne, why not?
                    Exactly. It's not a TV show, Harry is not going to murder his brother in order to climb on the ladder (I mean...I assume) so why would he not start living a more free live?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

The Japanese also slimmed down their royal family so much they almost ran out of heirs.

The Saudis, on the other hand, have like 1000 princes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                        It amazes me how people can have such strong views on the lives of people they’ve never met.
                        True, so many people have never met donald trump, for example ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

True, so many people have never met donald trump, for example ...
                          That's a cheap shot.

Comment

• Hundreds of letters between the Queen and the Governor General of Australia were released today. The correspondence were released after a legal battle between an historian, Jenny Hocking, and the national archives of Australia.

The Guardian Blog: Release of Buckingham Palace correspondence on dismissal of Australian government in 1975 – as it happened
                            See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                            See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

Working...
                            X