British Royal Family News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

You would feel cheated not getting to the next Jubilee when the 70th one hasn't even hit yet?

I would be very surprised if she's still here in 5 years, I for one am looking forward to seeing a new Monarch, it's been so long there aren't many people left alive that have experienced it.

Will be weird having a new Monarch on our money.
    Queen’s jubilee was in February. We just celebrate them later in the year (along with her birthday) when the weather is better.

The Queen Mother made it to 101 so if the Queen does the same, that will take us up to 2027. So there’s a familiar and genetic precedent for her getting to 101, however unlikely…
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• As much as I cherish the Queen's discipline and wish her all the best, I feel like her health doesn't allow her to do the duties that come along with her position anymore. That's totally understandable at the age of 96, don't get me wrong there. I just feel like it isn't point of the position to outsource every other task to her son or grandson while still carrying the title 'Queen'.
      Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
      Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
      Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
        The Queen has arrived at the Royal Windsor Horse Show after missing the State Opening of Parliament earlier this week.

The 96-year-old was driven on to the showground in a Range Rover.

On Tuesday, she missed the annual reading of the Queen's Speech for the first time since 1963.

She was last seen in public in March, when she attended a service commemorating the life of the Duke of Edinburgh at Westminster Abbey.

The Queen has mobility problems and has had to cancel a number of recent public appearances.

On Friday morning she was seen sat in the front passenger seat of her Range Rover, which pulled up near the parade ring.

She was smiling and laughing as she spoke to a small group through the open car window.

Comment

• She seems in good spirits and looks well

Her legs have probably just given up after 96 years. They had a good run.

Comment

• The new official pudding of the Jubilee has been unveiled, a Lemon Swiss roll and amaretti trifle. I’ll just call it a Jubilee Trifle. It follows on from Coronation Chicken and the Victoria Sponge.

God knows how well this will turn out when I make it for the jubilee

Comment

• Oh, that looks so yommy !

Comment

• Looking good and healthy

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                  Looking good and healthy
                  Everything but

Comment

• Not my comment getting deleted too.

Great gowns, beautiful gowns.
                    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      Not my comment getting deleted too.

Great gowns, beautiful gowns.
                      I'm curious what it was

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Everything but
                        Maybe lindabritney was talking about the Queen, not the trifle!

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post

Maybe lindabritney was talking about the Queen, not the trifle!
                          Do you know what, I think you might be onto something

Comment

• Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• For 96 she’s a vision of health if you ask me

Also, mobility problems and still wearing a heel

Comment

• I love that she’s delegating all the boring shit now and going off to do the fun stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post

I'm curious what it was
                                  Just the usual crap that it spews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                    I love that she’s delegating all the boring shit now and going off to do the fun stuff!
                                    I would do the same teebs.

Comment

Just the usual crap that it spews.
                                      You continue to be bothered and seething at the ususal crap I spew, I see.

Get well soon <3

-----------------------------------------------------

Great cane, beautiful cane
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Great to see her enjoying herself. I'll always have a soft spot for The Queen.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The Queen at tonight’s ‘Platinum Jubilee equestrian extravaganza’

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                              Serving:

98 - OUT

Comment

• The Queen opens the new Elizabeth Line in London. She is the first paying customer, but didn’t actually get on the train so isn’t the first passenger

She always looks great in yellow.

Comment

I love that she’s delegating all the boring shit now and going off to do the fun stuff!
                                                  Wouldn't she be able to do the same as royal of honor with Charles as the official monarch?

Comment

• Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Working...
                                                    X