Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoseGraham
    replied
    Is that true? She is the most innocent-looking actress... and I liked so much this tv show. Smallville is a big part of my childhood. I don't want to believe it but as practice shows even the nicest people on earth do bad things. I just hope that the the police investigated and found out the truth. Sex trafficking of women and children is a very serious crime and I believe that this crime deserves the maximum penalty. I am proud that recently I started to help a non-profit company with the mission to end sex trafficking and bring freedom to the exploited that fight against leading human trafficking organizations.
    Last edited by RoseGraham; Mon September 14, 2020, 18:15.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Re: Smallville actress arrested for sex trafficking

I gotta confess something. after all this happened, I finally startrd (re)watching Smallville as I didn't follow every episode back then cuz no internet.

As for her... it's so hard to believe this cuz she looks so innocent. Who would've have thought. Awful.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied

Documentary looks insane.

Leave a comment:

• joiPrince_JO
    replied
    This entire thing reads like a bad movie plot. Insane

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    NXIVM was the topic in A&E's new series: "Cults and Extreme Beliefs"

[youtube:1i4za5kv]fYKRwRlSAUM[/youtube:1i4za5kv]

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Insanity.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Smallville Actress and Accused Sex Trafficker Allison Mack Said Branding Women Was Her Idea:

In an interview apparently conducted before she was charged with sex trafficking, among other counts, former Smallville costar Allison Mack told a reporter it was her idea to brand some female members of the controversial self-help group Nxivm.

According to Mack’s quotes, published Thursday in a New York Times Magazine article, she says she was the one who decided specific women within Nxivm — all part of a secretive subgroup known as “Dominus Obsequious Sororium” or DOS, according to prosecutors — should be marked with co-founder Keith Raniere’s initials, using a cauterizing pen.

The Times describes Mack, 35, as taking “full responsibility for coming up with” the brand.

“I was like: ‘Y’all, a tattoo? People get drunk and tattooed on their ankle “BFF,” or a tramp stamp,’ ” Mack is quoted as saying. “‘I have two tattoos and they mean nothing.’ ”

Instead, according to the Times, Mack “wanted to do something more meaningful, something that took guts.”

The symbol each member was branded with appears to have included not just Raniere’s initials but also an “AM” — Mack’s initials.

According to arguments prosecutors made in court documents, Mack allegedly demanded that the group’s slaves partake in “readiness” drills requiring them to respond to their masters at any time of night. Mack’s slaves were also allegedly “kept seriously sleep-deprived and emaciated to the point where they stopped menstruating.”

Prosecutors claim that during ceremonies in which her slaves were branded, Mack “placed her hands on the slaves’ chests and told them to ‘feel the pain’ and to ‘think of [their] master,’ as the slaves cried with pain.”

Mack allegedly “received financial benefits [in] the form of continued status and participation in DOS, as well as financial opportunities from Raniere,” according to court documents filed by prosecutors.

Raniere was arrested in Mexico in March. Mack was taken into custody the next month. Both face the same federal charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy and have pleaded not guilty.

While Raniere told the Times he had sexual relationships with two DOS members, his attorney, Marc Agnifilo, said earlier this month that “everything was utterly consensual — it was adults making decisions on their own of their own free will, and that’s what the trial is going to show.”

Mack and Raniere are scheduled to stand trial on Oct. 1.
    https://people.com/crime/allison-mack-n ... -her-idea/

---

Apparently, searing their flesh with a cauterizing pen instead, leaving them permanently scarred with the initials of both Mack and accused cult boss Keith Raniere, would be far more meaningful — even if the branded women themselves didn’t know the meaning.

“Not all the women were told that these initials were present in the symbol,” Grigoriadis writes.

Astoundingly, she adds, some of the women saw being branded as a way to conquer their fears.

“Some of them kidded around through it,” the article says.

“Even if they cried when they were getting the brand; even if they wore surgical masks to help them with breathing in the smell of burning flesh .?.?. they were still able to transcend the fear and cry out to one another: “Badass warrior bitches! Let’s get strong together.
    https://pagesix.com/2018/05/30/allison- ... %20buttons

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied

She also tried to 'recruit' Kelly clarkson. Crazy.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Just found out it was Kreuk who introduced Mack to the cult. Admittedly, she didn’t know the true depths of it.
    Yep Kristin recruited Mack to the Company but she wasn't aware of a cult, she just thought it was a company offering several self-help, motivational and personal growth programms and recruited Allison to be part of it, she never imagined there was a twisted and dark cult behind it all ..... Also Kristin wasn't an active member of the company since 2013 and she said that while she was there she never experienced something weird which implies that the company may have evolved into something dark over the years and not right away.

Kristin left this message on Twitter:

[tweet:293vo5gk]https://twitter.com/MsKristinKreuk/status/979486603184955393[/tweet:293vo5gk]

.... Unlike Kristin, Allison Mack did become a heavily active member and loyal to Raniere she was 100% involved in the recruiting process and started escalating positions in the company, this allowed her to enter to the inner circle of the corporation for which she ultimately became Raniere's partner and ally on the vicious rituals they had involving sex trafficking, blackmail, obsession for power, humilliation and cult-like practices. It was revealed that after Raniere, Allison was basically at the second in command position.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan
    Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
    Originally posted by Serby
    I'm just happy it was not the Lana girl, I would've been more shocked if that makes any sense.
    The actress was also involved in the organization. Just look it up.
    But Kristin wasn’t aware of the depths it went to. She made a statement on Twitter a couple of weeks ago.
    Just found out it was Kreuk who introduced Mack to the cult. Admittedly, she didn’t know the true depths of it.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Its also on the news that she tried to recruit actress Emma Watson.

... And it was revealed that the marks they branded on the victims' pelvic areas using a cauterizing pen with a symbol was initially said to include Raniere's initials but apparently (according to new information) it included both Raniere's and Allison's initials.

She is truly evil.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    She's been released on a $5M bail, staying at her parents' and being monitored. No contact to past and present members of the 'group nor using electronic devices.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied

It explains why she hasn’t had any major acting jobs since Smallville if she’s been making money from this.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Its crazy what some people do for power and money:

On April 20, 2018, actress Allison Mack was arrested and set to stand trial for sex trafficking, based on her role as a recruiter for NXIVM. According to prosecutors, after she recruited women to join the organization, she used tactics such as blackmail to force them into engaging in sexual activity with Raniere against their wishes, and enslaved them to do menial tasks, for which Raniere allegedly paid Mack. Mack is said to be second in command of NXIVM after Raniere.
    She's definately a sociopath, she prefered money, power and a second in command position of a Company (with an evil and hidden agenda) over people and women's feelings and safety.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
    I'm just happy it was not the Lana girl, I would've been more shocked if that makes any sense.
    But Kristin wasn’t aware of the depths it went to. She made a statement on Twitter a couple of weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• joiPrince_JO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• t_dot
    replied
    damnnn this whole thing was ****kkkked up.

[youtube:8ue6ak1j]pqNNwFe6gMM[/youtube:8ue6ak1j]

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied

I can't even fathom this.....

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Tf!!!

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by aaliyahman
    She was my least favourite from Smallville although this is shocking!
    Couldn't stand her ass. But in retrospective, I couldn't stand any character lol.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

Damn, now this is shocking.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Her character paved the way for the likes of Felicity Smoak. Arrow pretty much stole Chloe’s superhero name as well as ‘Overwatch’ is a blatant rip off of ‘Watchtower’.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    She was my least favourite from Smallville although this is shocking!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X