6ix9ine facing life in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6ix9ine facing life in prison

[tweet:1e3c4q3v]https://twitter.com/TheBlastNews/status/1064663785301000192[/tweet:1e3c4q3v]

@heppolo come get ur fave
    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Re: 6ix9ine facing life sentence in prison

Poor dat
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Who da who?
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney
        Poor dat
        If only he could drag Miss Onika Maraj (aka Miss Nazi Sympathizer and Pedophile Supporter) with him.

Comment

Re: 6ix9ine facing life in prison

This alone is good for a life sentence:
          [youtube:3hrv5dam]T6j4f8cHBIM[/youtube:3hrv5dam]

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
            Who da who?
            A mumble rapper who apparently is also a murderer, robber and a pedophile. Miss Onika Maraj also known as Jelani's sister has released multiple songs with him because pedophiles are her favorite people!

Comment

If this becomes another Nicki Minaj bashing thread, Im locking it

Comment

He is really deplorable

Comment

Okay, FEFE is now offically an .mp3 bop for me.

He deserves a long sentence. Awful and weird such person gained so much fame (and I partly contributed).
                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by aRat
                    Who da who?
                    A mumble rapper who apparently is also a murderer, robber and a pedophile. Miss Onika Maraj also known as Jelani's sister has released multiple songs with him because pedophiles are her favorite people!
                    Eww then glad hes in prison if hes that terrible kind of person
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Those mumblers really thought they are like 80s-90s hardcore gangsta rappers, didn't they?
                      The influx of money and fame into this whole genre is self-destructing.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Who da who?
                        He is not a pedophile nor a murderer though.
                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover
                          Who da who?
                          He is not a pedophile nor a murderer though.
                          Gurl it says in the article that his criminal indictment includes murder, also he himself admitted that he slept with an underage girl.
                          Like...

Comment

Gurl it says in the article that his criminal indictment includes murder, also he himself admitted that he slept with an underage girl.
                            Like...
                            It might sound a bit crazy but what if his songs (lyrics) are autobiographical, especially considering songtitles. Ew
                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

He slept with an underage girl while he was underage. Two teenagers having sex doesn't make anyone pedophile. Stop with the bullshit and stick to facts, they are bad enough.

He is a sexual offender though. He spread images online and stuff like that, which makes him a piece of trash
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Honestly, good riddance. He's far from talented so I don't see any loss to the general music world from his lack of releases.

I would go as far as saying record labels should take greater responsibility in who they are signing and simply stop offering a platform for these individuals to profit from. Of course profit comes before principle so that will never happen.

Comment

It's what she deserves. If he's going to prison he will definitely have a hard time
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Good, one less gang banger on the streets.
                                    Whitney Houston

Comment

Poor dat

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy
                                        It's what she deserves. If he's going to prison he will definitely have a hard time
                                        6ix9ine's lawyer, Lance Lazzaro, tells us ... Tekashi has been placed in gen pop at Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center as opposed to being held in a segregated part of the federal pen ... due to his celeb status.

That's interesting because the MDC is notoriously brutal, with inmates that are "extremely dangerous, violent, or escape-prone," according to the U.S. Justice Department.
                                        Apparently he is going to one of the most brutal prisons in the US. Poor his body.

Comment

Nicki Minaj supporting her pedo & murderer friend 6ix9ine

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqdDzZuH...d=kou73bp2n3wi

For reasons beyond music, the record company will hold off on putting his project out for now. Danny, I love you and am praying for you, your Mother, daughter & her Mom during this time
                                          This dense, trashy & evil beton filled prostitute :evil:

Comment

Re: Nicki Minaj supporting her pedo & murderer friend 6ix9in

Yeah, I was like sis whet???
                                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Disgusting, lock ha up already

Comment

She knew what was coming when she disabled the comments. I can't at this being one of her more liked pics already.
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Disgusting, lock ha up already
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy
                                                    She knew what was coming when she disabled the comments. I can't at this being one of her more liked pics already.
                                                    Garbaj human being. Is there something she wouldn't do for some clicks, likes or a #1 song?

Comment

She would love German rap

Comment

She would love German rap
                                                        One thing is for sure: she absolutely loves Germany's political system from 1933 to 1945

[youtube:21rz3mkr]BU769XX_dIQ[/youtube:21rz3mkr]

Comment

How she wasnt outlawed from this country after that is beyond me

Comment

How she wasnt outlawed from this country after that is beyond me
                                                            She should be locked up together with 6ix9ine and her pedophile rapist brother Jelani. She wants to be together with them anyway since she loves them so much. The world should fulfil her wish.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X