Kinky
      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Re: Miley Cyrus married to hunk Liam Hemsworth

So she's pregnant it seems. Congrats to the happy couple
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^ yeah

[tweet:10hkypax]https://twitter.com/DailyMailCeleb/status/1085647575380717569[/tweet:10hkypax]

Let me update the title

Comment

Re: Miley Cyrus is pregnant

happy 4 them!
            last.fm

Comment

That's cool! Happy for them ;)
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Oh wow, didn't see this coming. Congrats to them! She's the first of the 'new' pop girls to become a mom, right?

I wonder what this means for Miley's music career though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
                  Looking at basically every other Female pop star except maybe Madonna . . . . nothing good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                    Originally posted by Tansike
                    Looking at basically every other Female pop star except maybe Madonna . . . . nothing good.
                    That's why I asked

I wished she toured for the "Younger Now" album. Who knows when her next tour will be now :(

Comment

But she denied it on Twitter...

“I’m not “ Egg-xpecting” but it’s “Egg-celent” to hear everyone is so “ Happy For Us” .... we’re happy for us too! “Egg-cited” for this next chapter in our lives.... Now , can everyone leave me alone and go back to staring at an egg.”

https://twitter.com/mileycyrus/status/1 ... 15232?s=21

Comment

I thought for a moment that this was news since Dec 26th and was like 'Didnt see this thread before??' but you changed the thread title from the wedding.
                        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

If it's true good for them two. I wish I was pregnant :(

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate
                            I thought for a moment that this was news since Dec 26th and was like 'Didnt see this thread before??' but you changed the thread title from the wedding.
                            +1
                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

They've split again apparently... just saw an article on my news feed

https://www.eonline.com/news/1063903...ar-of-marriage
                              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Goodbye felicia is what she said to him. Alexa play Hot Girl Summer
                                Last edited by BeeBoy; Sun August 11th, 2019, 10:29.
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

No ? needed, Miley’s PR has now confirmed it.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Schocking. Everyone could see this coming from a mile afar.

Liam is a simple basic guy who would match better with a simple basic girl and we all know Miley is not that kind of girl. Fitting that they were together when Miley had her basic non-offensive "Younger Now" era and they are breaking up when Miley is showing her wild side again with "Mother's Daughter".

I am sure he tried to surpress Miley's wild personality all the time. She is better off now and she doesn't need toxic men like that in her life. I am sure she can find someone who can appreciate her wild personality.

Comment

They were an odd pair, Liam always seemed a little "decent" for her.

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                        Schocking. Everyone could see this coming from a mile afar.

Liam is a simple basic guy who would match better with a simple basic girl and we all know Miley is not that kind of girl. Fitting that they were together when Miley had her basic non-offensive "Younger Now" era and they are breaking up when Miley is showing her wild side again with "Mother's Daughter".

I am sure he tried to surpress Miley's wild personality all the time. She is better off now and she doesn't need toxic men like that in her life. I am sure she can find someone who can appreciate her wild personality.
                                        Also the first time he left her was when she cut her hair and started the Bangerz era
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

She was way below his league anyway and I don’t even care that much for him.
                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Maybe he wanted to have kids with her, and she recently announced that she wants to postpone that for climate reasons... But yeah, wild girls are not easy to tame and not every man's living dream. I agree that they might've had different expectations for the relationship. It's just said that another wedding is about to end way too soon.
                                            Last edited by theMathematician; Wed August 14th, 2019, 11:43.
                                            Don't need hindsight
                                            I'll make my emotions clear
                                            And then disappear
                                            With one strike
                                            (All Saints)

Comment

or.. maybe we do not know what happened
                                              Forever Young

Comment

They both handle it like adults. Seems like it was a peaceful split.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

They will get back together later on
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

^ They have been on and off for years so i wouldn't be surprised, but they don't seem like a good fit

Comment

Comment

I'm not super invested in celebrity couples in general, but I was kind of rooting for them
                                                        The sands of time fade into dark
                                                        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                        A message to madness
                                                        Feel music that's realness

Comment

He deserves much better
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I actually believe the bit about him being rather moody. It kinda shows in his eyes...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                              X