• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol the sass
    Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
      So do the fans feel there is 0 truth to what the two men are saying?
      I think the alleged victims are not telling the truth at all.

The documentary is not objective at all... it's not even about the two - as was claimed by the director - because it's not comprehensive in the way that it blocks out a lot of personal facts which are incriminating them.
      My Chart

Comment

• My opinion is also that considering the facts compromise large and crucial parts of their stories, you cannot believe anything that they are saying. The Chandler and Arviso cases are very much discredited too, so the argument that the allegations must be true due to former allegations cannot be taken seriously. If he is this serial pedophile, where is the credible witness for it? They don’t seem to exist despite the fact that the allegations in 1993, 2005 and with Ronson and Safechuck should motivate people to come forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thetruth View Post
          My opinion is also that considering the facts compromise large and crucial parts of their stories, you cannot believe anything that they are saying. The Chandler and Arviso cases are very much discredited too, so the argument that the allegations must be true due to former allegations cannot be taken seriously. If he is this serial pedophile, where is the credible witness for it? They don’t seem to exist despite the fact that the allegations in 1993, 2005 and with Ronson and Safechuck should motivate people to come forward.
          Very true:

1) Chandler - case :: we have audio documents of the father before they went publuc stating that he wants to destroy MJ. The family did not even file for a criminal case. The alleged victim has never spoken abt it, has never filed anything type of complaint and it has been confirmed that his memories of the alleged abuse came about under the influence of some sort of psychological drugs which were administered to him by his father.

2) The Arvizos :: That case has been discredited on so many levels. The fact that the family has sued other companies and committed fraud on different occasions and in different cases is so telling.

3) Wade Robson :: Who spoke the truth longer than he is yelling the lies. Even the judges that he brought his case/s too said that their stories are not credible.

4) Safechuck :: He just jumped on the bandwagon.
          My Chart

Comment

• Madonna, on allegations about Michael Jackson

https://www.independent.ie/entertain...-38087823.html
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Madonna, on allegations about Michael Jackson

https://www.independent.ie/entertain...-38087823.html
              She needs to stop talking about him. He hated her.

Comment

• But she doesn't hate him, so who's in the wrong, here?
                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                  She needs to stop talking about him. He hated her.
                  That question was long time coming and she did better by answering that question than not commenting.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Madonna is she biggest celeb so far to defend MJ?

Comment

• She's not defending, she's politely refusing to take sides without knowing the whole truth.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        She's not defending, she's politely refusing to take sides without knowing the whole truth.
                        I dislike this stance... because it is evident that the accusations are false.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                          I dislike this stance... because it is evident that the accusations are false.
                          She can't know that and it's a very risky situation for her career. She gave the best answer she can possibly give.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...g-documentary/

Comment

• Well, it was creepy and weird for parents to leave their children with only him as the adult (and have them sleep in his bedroom) in the Neverland mansion. I don't think there's so much to say about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                Well, it was creepy and weird for parents to leave their children with only him as the adult (and have them sleep in his bedroom) in the Neverland mansion. I don't think there's so much to say about that.
                                I am agreeing with you twice today. Gurl
                                Forever Young

Comment

• Damien Shields has just released a very well-written article about central huge factual holes in Wade and James allegations: http://www.damienshields.com/leaving...in-the-detail/

People should read this if they care about the facts.

On another note US streams of MJ’s music increased by 41% in the first half of 2019: https://www.cnet.com/news/michael-ja...COS-05-10aaa0j

Oprah’s twitter wish for people to put his music in the grave was clearly not successful, whether people like it or not.

Comment

• Oprah owes everyone an apology
                                    Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                      Oprah owes everyone an apology
                                      Oprah lives in a bubble where she decides who is right and who is wrong. She will probably not want to loose face by admitting the credibility issues because she has already invested herself in the opposite story. But I agree that it would be the most noble thing to admit that she was wrong for clearly taking the stance of the accusers in this case.

Comment

• Noble and Oprah don't go in the same sentence.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by emilhot View Post
                                          Oprah lives in a bubble where she decides who is right and who is wrong. She will probably not want to loose face by admitting the credibility issues because she has already invested herself in the opposite story. But I agree that it would be the most noble thing to admit that she was wrong for clearly taking the stance of the accusers in this case.
                                          i am forever angry at her for this
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Yes. Being British I wasn’t necessarily invested in Oprah anyway. But I thought she had more journalistic integrity than this. I feel like had she questioned the merit of what was said from a place of neutrality it would have overall been a different story.
                                            M08T10

Comment

• There is now documentation that Michael didn’t give the Safechucks a loan as a “gift” for giving depositions in his favour during the Chandler-case in 1993-94, as mama Safechuck pretty much says in the film: https://mobile.twitter.com/JaDversar...07486204395520

A loan was given in 1992 and only reconvayed in 1997, when the Safechucks didn’t continue to pay the loan back. Everyone in this film (maybe except the grandma from the US version) has now been caught lying in the film. I fail to understand why they willfully would lie, if actual molestation had taken place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                i am forever angry at her for this
                                                I have cancelled her. First the Monique story, and then the MJ defamation and calling for his boycott... the woman should be ashamed of herself...

but the media turned her into this monster that she is by making her seem like America's authority on what's true and fair.

The woman has serious mental troubles if you ask me. She's a megalomaniac.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Unbelievable
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I feel like this will win some. :/
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• 5? Uh. Emmys will do anything for a bit of publicity
                                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• It's just vile at this point that a film about partially untrue statements about a deceased person, with the majority of the claims being unproven gets so much attention while films about actually proven guilty people get so little.

I can already picture it when the MJ film is winning some awards and the people in stage will use their time to further trash him like "Finally the truth is out" or sth like that. Just vile. The state should sue the Television Academy.
                                                        My Chart

Comment

• ^ There's actually two counter docs out! This one you have to pay to watch:

EDIT: another one already came out in March.
                                                          Last edited by Blondini; Sun August 18th, 2019, 05:51.
                                                          Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (11th July 20) - Jessie Ware breaks a record! Plus Jessie Frye, Teenage Joans, AA Williams, Allie X, Samantha Crain, Future Islands, San Cisco, Static-X, Ghum, Liza Owen, Wye Oak, Declan McKenna, Blues Pills, Kid Cudi ft Eminem, Polly Scattergood, Dream Wife, Willie Nelson, Keleketla!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                                                            So this short film is currently trending #LiesOfLeavingNeverland

Everyone else has caught up with us then.
                                                            I think that this rebuttal is the best yet!😊

Chase The Truth is rather good, but I wish that they would include even more facts. It’s a nice introduction to the cases though.

Neverland Aftermath is nice too: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2hkNPmpudpc

A new YouTube documentary about the Chandler allegations is also on the way: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=MUYq7dhJkow

The facts are finally getting through on Twitter, while the media mostly seems to avoid exposing Leaving Neverland. I hope that Taj’s documentary will be picked up by large tv networks or Netflix. Otherwise the media might ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X