Michael Jackson expose docu "Leaving Neverland"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    I have no idea who is behind all of this... I guess... Evan Chandler started it all and from there on out and MJ*s own mistakes in how he handled the first case... (i mean he had no other choice...) he opened pandora's box.
    That's one of the most perplexing things about the whole situation. Why did his team fail to make changes around NL that would have ensured that any accusations that arose could be fully rebutted. Surveillance, MJ only interacting with the kids when other adults were in the room, no more trips with these families, etc. Perhaps they were all incompetent. Once the first accusation happened, everyone involved should have known that the problem would arise again if no changes were made (whether they believed MJ was innocent or not). The Arvizo case never makes it to trial if his people had been smarter.

Comment

• I don't think MJ listened to anybody. After that Jordan Chandler case, he should've stayed away from kids but he did exact the opposite of what he should've done.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        I don't think MJ listened to anybody. After that Jordan Chandler case, he should've stayed away from kids but he did exact the opposite of what he should've done.
        I think that the only times that he felt comfortable and like a human being was when he was around kids. That was his mental disorder. Since... most and every adult in his life has sold him out and backstabbed him... I can understand that. He was a prioners within himself and literally in the world... bc he literally couldn't leave the house.
        My Chart

Comment

• Kids seemed to be the only people in his life who didn't want anything from him. Some of those kid's parents sure did...
          The sands of time fade into dark
          Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
          A message to madness
          Feel music that's realness

Comment

• As they should!
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Thriller will most likely return to the global charts during Halloween... as it should. I hope those stations that initially banned his music, continue to not play him and lose audience and impact... his estate should sue them, should they plug his content again.
              My Chart

Comment

• The irony of banning music is that it triggers people to buy/listen it, after R.Kelly's sh*t his music also got an increase. Don't get me wrong I don't compare Kelly to Jackson, just the overall thing. I am just overall sick of this cancel culture of these days, especially when there is no proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                  The irony of banning music is that it triggers people to buy/listen it, after R.Kelly's sh*t his music also got an increase. Don't get me wrong I don't compare Kelly to Jackson, just the overall thing. I am just overall sick of this cancel culture of these days, especially when there is no proof.
                  And it is more than just a nuisance... lives are being destroyed by people losing their jobs etc.

In Jackson's case it was particularly laughable, because for one: The documentary didn't allege anything that wasn't already alleged many years ago. If you didn't "cancel" him then, why start now? There was no further evidence, it was just a regurgitation of an "old" topic.
                  And secondly: It is quite obvious that you can't boycott one of the biggest musical acts of all time. His legacy is cemented into music history, whether people like it or not. His songs are everywhere and people won't stop listening to them.

Comment

• When you’re rich and famous, your fans just think you’re eccentric. If a blue collar worker hung out with children the way he did no one here would give him the benefit of a doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                      When you’re rich and famous, your fans just think you’re eccentric. If a blue collar worker hung out with children the way he did no one here would give him the benefit of a doubt.
                      When you assume guilt solely on his link to kids and the fact that you can’t relate to MJ, you overlook the evidence and the facts surrounding the case. These point strongly to his innocence, and in my opinion nobody should be seen as guilty based on such a weak basis. Many people who care about basic legal certainty and who have looked into the MJ cases actually think the same way as me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                        When you’re rich and famous, your fans just think you’re eccentric. If a blue collar worker hung out with children the way he did no one here would give him the benefit of a doubt.
                        I hope you realize that no “benefit of a doubt” would be needed, because “hanging out with kids” is not a crime, no matter what age you are. It’s merely people’s minds that oversexualise everything, simply because it is “not normal” for an adult to prefer the company of kids.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/st...69291161370624

Comment

• truly, anyone who believes the abuse saga is demented at this point.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                              truly, anyone who believes the abuse saga is demented at this point.
                              Unfortunately some people want him to be guilty. They're basically paedophile fantasists.

Comment

• ^ I find it hard to believe that people are citing a very stalker-ish twitter profile as a source. LOL That's just random musings by some OTT MJ fan. Whoever that is should be careful with posting all the financial information etc. of some of these people, they are not public figures (in the eyes of the court).

Originally posted by BushBoy View Post
                                Unfortunately some people want him to be guilty. They're basically paedophile fantasists.
                                How do we classify those that so desperately want to profess his innocence? Pedophile apologists?

Comment

• Random musings that contain actual documents about the financial situation of his accusers. And why not dig in to the background of his accusers? They've all been caught in myriad lies so as far as I'm concerned it's fair game. If there wasn't so much money involved then maybe one could reasonably argue that MJ did actually do extremely inappropriate things with children. However, he was investigated thoroughly by several different agencies that turned up nothing that resulted in a conviction. The man clearly had poor boundaries and after the 1993 accusations should have never again put himself in such a questionable position, but I suppose in his mind if he'd done nothing wrong then why change his behaviour. There will always be those who think he was guilty but I've seen enough to think otherwise. If I had any inclination that he was a child molester then I wouldn't waste my time defending him.

Comment

• No doubt the Michael Jackson documentary was one of the music's top news of the year. It is so hard to separate the person to the art, as MJ really had a powerful discography, so having soemone so big falling so hard is tragic. This threads in 2019 Top News thread of the year.
                                    VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                    ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Working...
                                    X