No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson expose docu "Leaving Neverland"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never forgive Oprah for being so damn dumb.
    My Chart

Comment

Oprah is an opportunist. Greedy awful woman.

Comment

https://www.mjfacts.com/was-child-po...jacksons-home/

Interesting read about those "not problematic" art books he owned. Also interesting that MJ had two actual nude boy photos in his bedroom.

Now I don't have a set opinion on all of this but the way his stans defend him at all costs and try to normalize his clearly problematic behavior (no, having "art books" and photos of nude boys and sleeping with kids he has no relation with is not normal) rubs me the wrong way. Yes he was found innocent, but then again so was OJ Simpson and other famous powerful men.

I'll wait to see how all of this unfolds...
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

BBC radio bans MJ music

OK now this is way too much and uncalled for.
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
            https://www.mjfacts.com/was-child-po...jacksons-home/

Interesting read about those "not problematic" art books he owned. Also interesting that MJ had two actual nude boy photos in his bedroom.

Now I don't have a set opinion on all of this but the way his stans defend him at all costs and try to normalize his clearly problematic behavior (no, having "art books" and photos of nude boys and sleeping with kids he has no relation with is not normal) rubs me the wrong way. Yes he was found innocent, but then again so was OJ Simpson and other famous powerful men.

I'll wait to see how all of this unfolds...
            Books are still legal. And I looked at those pics and they seem fine. Even if he masturbated on that book, that is still legal. It's not a crime being a pedophile, it is a crime acting on it.
            The truth is there is no evidence against him. He was scrutinized for years, judged in public and in court and after decades people seemed to forgive him. He doesn't compare with OJ or R Kelly, MJ was global and covered by the media of the entire world. The police department wanted to get him very badly, but they couldn't.

He might have had sex with young kids, I don't know.
            I do know is that the current claims against MJ are disgusting in the sense that these people are clearly looking for money. Very very clearly. Their case was thrown out in court and now they found a better way of cashing in.
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

BBC radio bans MJ music

OK now this is way too much and uncalled for.
              Spotify is next!

Comment

Originally posted by Westen View Post
                Spotify is next!
                u act like you're gaining something from it. pathetic.
                My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  u act like you're gaining something from it. pathetic.
                  And what exactly are you gaining from defending predator? Other than karma? Disgusting.

Comment

And what exactly are you gaining from defending predator? Other than karma? Disgusting.
                    the truth, honey. only the truth.
                    My Chart

Comment

the truth, honey. only the truth.
                      Good luck booking that truth you speak of.

Comment

Good luck booking that truth you speak of.
                        the truth comes easier to people than lies.
                        My Chart

Comment

Neither of you know what really happened so you shouldn't judge each other and act like you know the truth.
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

(This is my very very personal view on this) Sorry, but I don't believe Michael would've gotten away with it if he was indeed guilty, DEFINITELY NOT with the sort of trial he was subjected to. Those of us who were old enough to follow the whole thing could see the toll it took on him. The last 10yrs of his life were probably the Saddest 10yrs anyone (celebrity or not) could live through. The humiliation he went through proving his innocence and how emotionally scarred he was after, to keep fighting him when he isn't even alive to defend himself is just cruel, sorry

Comment

Interesting read about those "not problematic" art books he owned.
                              aRat, site you quoted is well done brainwashing, hater site with a bunch of court-proven lies, hearsays, rumors... and everything there is manipulatively packed in the story to make MJ look like an abuser. At the same time it also disregard countless evidence which undeniably show that MJ is innocent.

If you want to know the truth about MJ cases (1993, 2003-2005, 2013-) simply read the court transcripts/documents (which the media ignores or refuses to report).

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              Neither of you know what really happened so you shouldn't judge each other and act like you know the truth.
                              Relativization of truth, knowledge and reasoning. Have you ever heard of presumption of innocence and burden of proof?

Mere allegation is NOT evidence and is not equivalent to proof! People because of ignorance, personal prejudices and beliefs based on unprofessional media and tabloid reports & lies draw conclusions that have nothing whatsoever with the facts and reality.

For the nth time, FBI, Los Angeles Police force, Department of Children & Family Services etc. and finally American court system thoroughly investigated Michael Jackson more than once and they didn't found one single evidence of any crime and MJ was acquitted of all charges. All allegations, evidence, testimonies, court documents etc. are available to public. Any reasonable unbiased person who passes through all the documents will see that statements and allegations from alleged victims were/are full of contradictions, inconsistencies, incorrect facts, changes of testimony, false testimonies etc. and alleged victims and/or their families have history of attempted extortions.

Leaving Neverland mockumentary is a fictional movie about graphic pedophilia. To get to know the main actors read e.g. this thread (thread is not mine):

Last edited by HAL9000; Sun March 3rd, 2019, 18:04.
                              The Misunderstood Power of Michael Jackson's Music

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                (This is my very very personal view on this) Sorry, but I don't believe Michael would've gotten away with it if he was indeed guilty, DEFINITELY NOT with the sort of trial he was subjected to. Those of us who were old enough to follow the whole thing could see the toll it took on him. The last 10yrs of his life were probably the Saddest 10yrs anyone (celebrity or not) could live through. The humiliation he went through proving his innocence and how emotionally scarred he was after, to keep fighting him when he isn't even alive to defend himself is just cruel, sorry
                                I think I agree with you. The trial was so big and everything, it also felt like it is going on forever. I think there was so much research and everything on this case, so many people were asked and so on.
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Is this going to cancel him for good? It would be the biggest career wipeout of all time. Radio 2 have dropped his music already.

I feel sorry for his children.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                    Is this going to cancel him for good? It would be the biggest career wipeout of all time. Radio 2 have dropped his music already.

I feel sorry for his children.
                                    Michael Jackson will never be cancelled. He is too big to get cancelled.

And I suspect most people will be smart enough to see through Robson and Safechuck’s lies.

Comment

Tomorrow will be interesting with the first part having aired.

In Our Darkest Hour
                                      In My Deepest Despair
                                      Will You Still Care?
                                      Will You Be There?
                                      In My Trials
                                      And My Tribulations
                                      Through Our Doubts
                                      And Frustrations
                                      In My Violence
                                      In My Turbulence
                                      Through My Fear
                                      And My Confessions
                                      In My Anguish And My Pain
                                      Through My Joy And My Sorrow
                                      In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
                                      I'll Never Let You Part
                                      For You're Always In My Heart.

The end is near, guys. But WE did our best to get the truth out there. Now it is on everyone to believe whatever they want. I for one have never felt closer to Michael Jackson than in these dire times.

RIP
                                      My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Radio 2 have dropped his music already.
                                        #FakeNews confirmed by a spokesperson for the BBC

stevyy, the storm is coming but never forget: Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.
                                        The Misunderstood Power of Michael Jackson's Music

Comment

I personally find this unbelievable.
                                          It truly shows why we have Donald Trump in presidency and why populism is growing all over the world. Everyone is given a voice if they bring controversy and money to media outlets. The truth is secondary.

Comment

the truth comes easier to people than lies.
                                            I wish you were right.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

The media all around the world is feasting. Clicks clicks clicks. And they can say what they want, people don't check sources.

I've already read "new documentary shows tons of testimonies and new evidence proving MJ was a pedophile".

Fun thing is I never even liked him that much or his music.

Comment

My first and final word on this subject; i don't give a F about what people think, i believe Michael was innocent and unless i see a video of him doing things he was accused of, he'll remain innocent for me.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm glad they are finally exposing him as the pedophile that he was.
                                                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO View Post
                                                    I'm glad they are finally exposing him as the pedophile that he was.
                                                    Do you ever have anything nice to say ever? You know nothing about MJ. You choose to believe lies upon lies about MJ. You clearly did not read the court transcripts to prove that MJ is innocent.

People like you are what's wrong with society. They choose to stay willfully ignorant and believe what they want to hear and would read anything that puts MJ in a negative light. You would rather hold on to your prejudice against MJ rather than finding out the truth. Absolutely disgusting.
                                                    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X