Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Super Bowl Thread: 2021 Halftime predictions?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Super Bowl Thread: 2021 Halftime predictions?

    Who do you think should perform at the 2020 Super Bowl halftime show?
    Follow Me On Instagram

    The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

    #KING

  • #2
    A Hip-Hop act should headline this for a change...

    One act I can think of :

    SNOOP DOGG!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Chris Brown, Onika & some mumble rappers so it can become an even bigger tragic mess than this year
      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
        A Hip-Hop act should headline this for a change...

        One act I can think of :

        SNOOP DOGG!!!!!
        You’re joking, right? Lmao
        Follow Me On Instagram

        The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

        #KING

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by aRat View Post
          Chris Brown, Onika & some mumble rappers so it can become an even bigger tragic mess than this year
          I wish Rihanna would do it, although she did good in rejecting this year...but now I feel like SP will ban her or something
          Follow Me On Instagram

          The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

          #KING

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
            You’re joking, right? Lmao
            Of course NOT.... Anyone who can make Martha Stewart cool again can/should headline this... Besides, Snoop knows how to bring fun to any party, and the Halftime needs just that

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
              Of course NOT.... Anyone who can make Martha Stewart cool again can/should headline this... Besides, Snoop knows how to bring fun to any party, and the Halftime needs just that
              The only relevant thing he has done is California Gurls with Katy, and even that was kinda messy lmao

              actually thats the only song I know of him...and he’s a ft
              Follow Me On Instagram

              The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

              #KING

              Comment


              • #8
                If Snooppy performs then the stage smoke would be actual marijuana smoke and everyone in the stadium would get high af
                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                  The only relevant thing he has done is California Gurls with Katy, and even that was kinda messy lmao

                  actually thats the only song I know of him...and he’s a ft
                  He has an album called Doggystyle, just sayin (I don't know what this emoji means, I'm assuming it's got something to do with actual bumping)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by aRat View Post
                    If Snooppy performs then the stage smoke would be actual marijuana smoke and everyone in the stadium would get high af
                    Wouldn't that be the best thing EVAAAH

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Backstreet Boys.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Rihanna

                        or Dua with Ava as guest
                        Follow Me On Instagram

                        The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                        #KING

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                          Backstreet Boys.
                          Girrrrr.L

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Vegas Trinity : Céline, Britney and J.Lo.
                            "Live" from the Las Vegas Stadium.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If ratings are good this year, i say ban female artists for a while and give the stage to rock legends or hip hop artists.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                If ratings are good this year, i say ban female artists for a while and give the stage to rock legends or hip hop artists.
                                I’m sure Kesha would love a rock legend as guest during her show
                                Follow Me On Instagram

                                The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                #KING

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                  I’m sure Kesha would love a rock legend as guest during her show
                                  Kesha would be too busy with defamation suit
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Rihanna won't do it if the NFL doesn't change their stance and are sincere with it.
                                    It'll probably never happen or not for a very long time.
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                      Girrrrr.L
                                      Why?

                                      I also thought of Fall Out Boy, would be nice too.
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        I'd love for Muse to give it a shot.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          [MENTION=37586]Erotica[/MENTION] Fall out boy would be brilliant. I also think Kelly Clarkson would put on a brilliant show, she has so many stadium ready hits, however that won't happen in a million years.
                                          Britney would also be good. [MENTION=20691]LittleLinda[/MENTION] I agree muse would be an interesting choice.
                                          Love you like a love song!

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Spice Girls, obviously.
                                            M08T10

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              1. Metallica
                                              2. Bon Jovi
                                              3. Country Megastars Medley

                                              but some hip-hop medley would be ok too, but pure hip hop, not this Travis/Big Boi kinda featuring status. Snoop Dogg would be a great option, with Mimi doing Say Somethin
                                              VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                              ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                It's gonna keep getting dragged every year from now on unless Janet comes back to perform. The public is finally woke.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                                                  It's gonna keep getting dragged every year from now on unless Janet comes back to perform. The public is finally woke.
                                                  Ironically I think her best chance to come back was when JT performed last year, but the bish didn’t invite her
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

                                                  The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                                  #KING

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Rih is kinda too big for the SuperBowl. I can't even begin to imagine what her set would look like. Too many hits, too little time. Fans would most likely be disappointed.

                                                    I'd love to see her perform though. Or Drake, The Weeknd, J.Lo, Miley or Ariana. I hadn't considered Snoop before, but I could actually see that being a lot of fun.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      LOL at the whole Rihanna will only do it if the NFL change their standards. Who is she anyway? She's a pop star selling sex just like everyone else. There are way more better live performers who can do it before her.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                        LOL at the whole Rihanna will only do it if the NFL change their standards. Who is she anyway? She's a pop star selling sex just like everyone else. There are way more better live performers who can do it before her.
                                                        Wrong as always.

                                                        1.) She doesn't sell sex like everyone else, but better ​than anyone else.
                                                        2.) She generally sells better than almost anyone else (second best-selling female artist of all time).
                                                        3.) She's ambassador of a majority-black nation. She bears a certain responsibility. There would've been a massive backlash if she'd decided to perform this year.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                          LOL at the whole Rihanna will only do it if the NFL change their standards. Who is she anyway? She's a pop star selling sex just like everyone else. There are way more better live performers who can do it before her.
                                                          Music's most consistent hitmaker of the new millennium and a widely influential pop superstar, one of beauty and fashion's preeminent stars, a humanitarian and ambassador for her native Barbados.

                                                          In your words, she's unstoppable.
                                                          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Kylie Minogue.

                                                            About damn time.
                                                            Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                            Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                            So does her microphone

                                                            Comment

                                                            Working...
                                                            X