Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Super Bowl Thread: 2021 Halftime predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heidi Montag or Paris Hilton.
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift if were going back to the female headliner. J Lo or Britney could be good too.
      Last edited by Affillate; Tue February 5th, 2019, 06:57.
      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits View Post
        It's gonna keep getting dragged every year from now on unless Janet comes back to perform. The public is finally woke.
        Janet with Missy and Bruno as guests will be one hell of a show

Comment

Everyone who is against racism should boycott the shit out of them tbh. Rih did the right thing.
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Ru Paul.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

britney is literally the only female that can do it and not get any backlash other than you lipped bish but what's new haha
              Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                britney is literally the only female that can do it and not get any backlash other than you lipped bish but what's new haha
                Can’t see Britney ever doing it - it’s too much pressure.
                M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  Ru Paul.
                  Yesss please!

featuring some of the most iconic Drag Race stars

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                    Yesss please!

featuring some of the most iconic Drag Race stars
                    Can you imagine the headlines the next day?

"White America found dead"
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'd be so here for that! But I guess this will never ever happen

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                        Wrong as always.

1.) She doesn't sell sex like everyone else, but better ​than anyone else.
                        2.) She generally sells better than almost anyone else (second best-selling female artist of all time).
                        3.) She's ambassador of a majority-black nation. She bears a certain responsibility. There would've been a massive backlash if she'd decided to perform this year.
                        phew we love a swift clock
                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Ru Paul.
                          I'm ready for her to sissy that walk across that stadium!

Actually the lil tiny bit of vocals she serves during one of the lipsyncs like two weeks ago made me crave for a live performance lmao.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I still think Foo Fighters should get the spot one day

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper View Post
                              I still think Foo Fighters should get the spot one day
                              I guess a 15 mins power nap would be relaxing for everyone at the stadium lmao
                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post
                                That would be jaw-dropping.
                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                  I guess a 15 mins power nap would be relaxing for everyone at the stadium lmao
                                  A powernap when we had the biggest bores with Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake? 'Pretender;s' intro alone in a stadium would be more eventful than whatever happened this year

Comment

'Muricans can't handle that much talent and beauty.

Comment

A powernap when we had the biggest bores with Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake? 'Pretender;s' intro alone in a stadium would be more eventful than whatever happened this year
                                      Wth is pretenders haha

maybe 200 years ago they were cool, but not now....we need fresh young talent like Rih or Dua
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

FF would be awesome. I agree. Still probably one of the few bands I still would like to see live.
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

The Foot Fighters are an utter bore indeed. I have such bad memories of them. While watching awards shows as a kid every time I was expecting the presenters to announce a snatchedT popstitute to perform they would instead announce the Foot Fighters and I would be bored out of my mind watching them .

Comment

they should ask Calvin Harris
                                            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Pink should do it. She is like a circus performer so she would be perfect to perform at a stadium. I do find her a bit boring though.

Britney should do it if Rihanna doesn't but unfortunately I can totally see Ed Sheeran doing it and maybe Taylor Swift.
                                              Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Lol at Rihanna being too big. She or P!nk would have been great though.

I can totally see Imagine Dragons do it next year. Or perhaps Ariana Grande.

Comment

Closing with Screwed which in turn goes to #1 and re-launches Paris' music career. They could have Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff as guest stars too. That would prepare the world for Ashlee Simpson headlining in 2021.
                                                  late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                                    Closing with Screwed which in turn goes to #1 and re-launches Paris' music career. They could have Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff as guest stars too. That would prepare the world for Ashlee Simpson headlining in 2021.
                                                    Yes, yes and yes. This sounds like the ultimate dream <3 A Rumours 2020 version with Lindsay, Hilary, Paris, please.
                                                    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

JLO and Shakira confirm Superbowl Halftime Show

I-

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT.
                                                        LATINAS UNITED!
                                                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Eww Shakira
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Hmmm, I think they should make a new duet song to premiere and perform there. Looking forward to this.
                                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                              Hmmm, I think they should make a new duet song to premiere and perform there. Looking forward to this.
                                                              There's not a chance they won't do it

Comment

Working...
                                                              X