Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Super Bowl Thread: 2021 Halftime predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are great performers so I‘m looking forward to that. Jennifer has to perform OTF, this is made for a stadium like this!

Only thing I don‘t like is that both could fill out the halftime show alone, so having both at once is interesting...

Comment

The problem is they will choose the most boring songs for this like On the floor or Waka waka :/ Both have so many great songs but have a feeling they will choose the basic ones.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Would have preferred it to be Shakira alone, but this is def. a recipe for something epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
          The problem is they will choose the most boring songs for this like On the floor or Waka waka :/ Both have so many great songs but have a feeling they will choose the basic ones.
          I don't see Shaki doing a World Cup song on Super Bowl... Or maybe she just trolls with it
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Shakira:

- Whenever Wherever
            - Hips Don't Lie
            - She Wolf
            - Chantaje (or one of her newest tacky tracks)

J.Lo:

- Waiting For Tonight
            - Let's Get Loud
            - Jenny From The Block
            - On The Floor

Shakira & J.Lo:

- New song (duet)
            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

This could be great.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                Shakira:

- Whenever Wherever
                - Hips Don't Lie
                - She Wolf

J.Lo:

- Waiting For Tonight
                - Let's Get Loud
                - Jenny From The Block
                - On The Floor

Shakira & J.Lo:

- New song (duet)
                This would be PERFECT, but I doubt Shakira will do She Wolf and Chantaje, she will probably do Crappa Crappa

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                  OTF was made to set the stadium on fire

Comment

I want Shaki to do La Tortura and I'll give her a pass no matter what the rest of her setlist is.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Shakira should feature Beyoncé
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^YAS, The first Beautiful Liar perfomance from them some 13 year later

This could be really great. I like the fact they're doin it together. They both know how to perform and have the hits to get the Stadium going- and yeah, there is no chance in hell they're skipping a Duet single release. I bet it's Latin infused Spanglish

at that JLO pic though, it looks like they photoshopped The Rock's arm on her lmao
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Great news! Both are great performers with amazing energy, so I'm sure they'll set the world on fire! And yes, there will be a duet song!
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

The MAGA stans are shook
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Shakira #1 Trending worldwide!

Can't wait for this!
                              Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
                              Records & Awards
                              Latin Legend - Global superstar
                              SHAKIRA.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                Shakira:

- Whenever Wherever
                                - Hips Don't Lie
                                - She Wolf

J.Lo:

- Waiting For Tonight
                                - Let's Get Loud
                                - Jenny From The Block
                                - On The Floor

Shakira & J.Lo:

- New song (duet)
                                I don't think J.Lo's part will be that simple, more in the vein of her VMA performance. That being said, Get Right cane dance needs to be there. She invited Cardi B during Hustlers interviews to join her on stage, so I'm sure some Dinero will be there. Since it's Miami I'm sure her recent latin big hit El Anillo will be included as well.

Comment

Please merge with new thread
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Woooo I'm actually really excited for Shakira! She better bring 100 dancers with big production during "Hips Don't Lie"!

Comment

Maybe we will finally get new english songs from Shak
                                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I rlly hope for new engl music from Shakira, I wouldn't mind even new spanich music, cuz she wasn't promoting her last album.

I hope they perform:
                                        Shakira:
                                        - Whenever, Wherever
                                        - La Tortura
                                        - Hips Don't Lie
                                        - Chantaje

J.Lo:
                                        - Waiting For Tonight
                                        - Jenny From The Block
                                        - Get Right
                                        - On The Floor

- Duet Song
                                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                          I don't think J.Lo's part will be that simple, more in the vein of her VMA performance. That being said, Get Right cane dance needs to be there. She invited Cardi B during Hustlers interviews to join her on stage, so I'm sure some Dinero will be there. Since it's Miami I'm sure her recent latin big hit El Anillo will be included as well.
                                          Also since it's in Miami I'm 100% sure Mr. Worldwide himself is gonna be there.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                            Of course! He collaborated with both of them in the past!

Comment

Jennifer Lopez, Shakira to perform at Pepsi SB halftime show

Let's get LIV!
                                              Pepsi, the NFL and Roc Nation has announced artists Jennifer Lopez and Shakira will perform for the Pepsi Super Bowl LIV halftime show on February 2, 2020 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla.

Pepsi and the NFL collaborated with Roc Nation to bring these two icons together for the first time ever, for what will be an unforgettable performance on the world's biggest stage.

"Ever since I saw Diana Ross fly off into the sky at the Halftime Show, I dreamed of performing at the Super Bowl," Lopez said in a statement. "And now it's made even more special not only because it's the NFL's 100th anniversary, but also because I am performing with a fellow Latina. I can't wait to show what us girls can do on the world's biggest stage."

"I'm so honored to be taking on one of the world's biggest stages in the company of a fellow female artist to represent Latinos and Latinas from the U.S. and all over the world -- and to top it off, on my birthday!" Shakira said. "This is a true American dream and we are going to bring the show of a lifetime!"

Jennifer Lopez is an award-winning singer, actress, producer, and entertainer who has established herself in music, film, and television. She is a successful recording and touring artist who has sold over 75 million records and has a cumulative worldwide box-office gross of over $3 billion.

Shakira is a Colombian singer-songwriter and multi-GRAMMY award winner. She has sold over 75 million records worldwide and has won numerous awards including three GRAMMYs, eleven Latin GRAMMYs, and several World Music Awards, American Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards, to name a few. She is the only artist from South America to have a number one song in the U.S., has had four of the 20 top-selling hits of the last decade, and is one of the top-5 YouTube artists of all time.

The first exclusive interview between the two artists will air tonight on Thursday Night Football during halftime of the 8:20 p.m. ET game.
                                              http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-halftime-show

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                                I'm sure some Dinero will be there. Since it's Miami I'm sure her recent latin big hit El Anillo will be included as well.
                                                Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                Stop it! You guys make me lose my excitement for this
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm starting petition that this dance break (3:30) be obligatory part of performance!

Comment

This seems like a really fun show. Shakira better do La Tortura while dancing in oil. Hip Don't Lie is definitely going to be a moment.
                                                    Diva!!!

Comment

I am so hyped for this, they both have some killer songs and I really hope they recreate can't remember to forget you with JLo doing riri's part
                                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                                        This seems like a really fun show. Shakira better do La Tortura while dancing in oil. Hip Don't Lie is definitely going to be a moment.
                                                        Here for waka waka not gonna lie. Don't know if Bey would allow her to perform beautiful liar with JLo. Even though that would be amazing. She wolf will be a massive highlight for me.

With JLo, if she doesn't start or end with let's get loud with loads of cheerleaders and dancers coming on stage I'll be pissed
                                                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

This could be legendary or be average. Both have their own styles that could easily work together, but also fail with the wrong execution. idk, I don't want tobhave big expectation, but it also has be hyped. I am not the biggest fan of either of these ladies, but I respect both and think they are amazing in their own right. Have discographies filled with big international hits and are overall amazing performers.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                            Don't know if Bey would allow her to perform beautiful liar with JLo. Even though that would be amazing.
                                                            Beautiful Liar is also a Shakira song although she never performed it!
                                                            Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
                                                            Records & Awards
                                                            Latin Legend - Global superstar
                                                            SHAKIRA.

Comment

I hope they work on a song together.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X