Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Super Bowl Thread: 2021 Halftime predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
    Will there be online stream? It starts at 00:30? Right????
    Yes. Sport Klub is broadcasting it in Serbia. I suppose some TV channel will air it Croatia as well.
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Wait, it's also Shakira's birthday?
      Sis will have a great day.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• And people were saying there was bad blood between them. I hope haters gonna choke on their hate tonight. Let love and beautiful message win after the performance

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
            And people were saying there was bad blood between them. I hope haters gonna choke on their hate tonight. Let love and beautiful message win after the performance
            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• So hyped for Shakira tonight. I've been on a Shakira marathon all day.

Go Shaki!!
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                So hyped for Shakira tonight. I've been on a Shakira marathon all day.

Go Shaki!!
                In how many hours does the halftime show start? I hope they'll both blow the roof off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

In how many hours does the halftime show start? I hope they'll both blow the roof off!
                  In ~2.5 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post

In ~2.5 hours.
                    Exciting! I think I'll stay up for this one.

Comment

Whatever happened with Shakira's outfit just proves that they are not communicating or working as a team, it even seems that Shakira was set up.

The clear opposite presentation of their outfits reflects that each of them is going by their side and not crossing a single word outside of rehearsals which might indicate that rumors about them not getting along (because of J.Lo) could be truth after all.

Let's apply some common sense here, if you are in a healthy professional relationship with someone due to an assigned joint project / work you have to share with that person you communicate with your colleague at least during the time the project is ongoing, if there's an event and a genuine team work you'll likely text that person in order to ask something like: "Hey about tomorrow's event, are you going to dress formal or casual?" Or something like that, the last thing you'd want is to be out of place or ending up in an uneven situation at the event but in order to do that you need to trust and get along with your colleague. J.Lo and Shakira are clearly not friends and they (and their teams) are not communicating at all, in consequence Shakira appeared looking casual probably thinking that because it was a sports event it was ok to look that way and J.Lo went the extreme opposite overdoing her stylism and looking like if she was attending a morning wedding.

it's either that there's no dialogue between them or maybe Shakira did ask and J.Lo was like "Go casual, I will do the same" and set her up (she seems to be that kind of woman), so who knows.
                      One question and I will shut the **** up! If you don't like jlo why the hell you are in almost every ukmix thread of her?
                      Last edited by I'LL GET UR ASS; Mon February 3rd, 2020, 00:57. Reason: Jlo

Comment

• Originally posted by I'LL GET UR ASS View Post

One question and I will shut the **** up! If you don't like jlo why the hell you are in almost every ukmix thread of her?
                        I barely post in her threads but honestly it's none of your business either, I post whatever and wherever I want.
                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I barely post in her threads but honestly it's none of your business either, I post whatever and wherever I want.
                          Barely? Please! I check many jlo threads daily and I see your comments everywhere! Yes, it's not my business what you do and you can do whatever u want but it's really stupid to spread negativity to an artist that u clearly don't like! Go and comment to shakira's or britney's thread. It's simple

Comment

• Originally posted by I'LL GET UR ASS View Post

Barely? Please! I check many jlo threads daily and I see your comments everywhere! Yes, it's not my business what you do and you can do whatever u want but it's really stupid to spread negativity to an artist that u clearly don't like! Go and comment to shakira's or britney's thread. It's simple
                            I don't care and I don't owe you an explanation either. I repeat, I'll post what I want in whatever thread I want and if you can't handle that then Ukmix is not for you, try Atrl instead . Also I want you to know that I don't care if you "check many J.Lo threads daily and see" my comments "everyhwere", like deal with it.

And please, there are more important things to discuss about than where I post or not, we literally have a SB show starting in minutes.

Comment

• It's a really good match so far, audience for this will be high.

Comment

• OJOS ASI
                                Originally posted by Kaloki
                                I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• Booty

Comment

• Yasss I knew LGL would be the encore!

Comment

• This was EPIC!!!! I‘m literally still shaking
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• SHE DID IT! SHE ******* DID IT! THE WHOLE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS ON LIFE SUPPORT RIGHT NOW!!! MY WIG IS SNATCHED AND LAST TIME IT WAS SEEN ON PLUTO!!!! BEST PERFORMER EVER! SHE'S NOT FROM THIS PLANET, THE WORLD DOESN'T DESERVE HER!!!

Comment

• Good one, felt shakira did too much lipsync but still was a good powerful performance of both
                                          they enjoyed it and made me enjoy it too
                                          VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk

PLAY UKmixPARADE Choice Awards @ Personal Charts

CHECK
                                          The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo + Deconstructing Leo 2.0 @ Personal Charts

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                            Good one, felt shakira did too much lipsync but still was a good powerful performance of both
                                            they enjoyed it and made me enjoy it too
                                            What? They both lipsynced all of it. Its just Shakira wasnt even trying to hide it. Especially for Empire.

Best Superbowl in a long time and one of the best ever.

Comment

• Wow that was INSANE! Holy crap, the energy was high, the transitions were smooth, the choreography was great. Finally after 2 flavorless Halftime shows in a row, we get something really exciting. It's crazy how they were able to put so many songs in 16 minutes without sounding too rushed or anything. Crazy.

Comment

• I knew Shakira was going to SLAY hard ...

Comment

• When Shakira was laying down on the floor during "I Like It'. When J.Lo was working that pole. Daamnnnnn. All these new Pop girls wish they had 10% of that charisma.

Comment

• Ok I just watched once... it went fast so quickly but here are my initial thoughts about everything:

- Shakira was a disappointment. I mean, if you are sharing the stage with someone like JLO the least u could do is show what makes you different than the other.... Shakira can play instruments, can sing better than Jennifer, she is unique artist....but here she showed herself as a mini JLO, she lipped the whole thing, she didn't play instruments... that part of her rolling on the floor with that sexy look was waaaay too raunchy for the Super Bowl, even if her outfit was a bit more demure than Jennifer's... and is SO Sad to say it, but Shakira if you wanna show your belly, make sure to do some intensive abs training in the weeks prior, 'cause her belly was... weird tonight?

Jennifer stole the show, she lipped (as I predicted she would) but she clearly took this gig way more seriously, there was different outfits, risky choreo, her daughter singing was cute.. but I also see that there will be some controversy surrounding her outfits, she was showing... A LOT!

I can't wait to rewatch this to see more details of the whole thing, but Jennifer murdered Shakira on that stage and I'm mad she didn't get the whole show for herself if Shakira didn't bother to put some more effort.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X