Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jussie Smollett allegedly organised attack on himself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When this first happened, I read loads of comments by Right wings saying he faked this attack to rile up hatred against Trump and I thought wow, these Trump supporters are paranoid nutjobs. So it’s really disappointing that they may be right after all.

Comment

Originally posted by lambforever View Post
      This entire thing makes no sense. Why he would staged something so crazy is beyond stupid to me
      Because being THE VICTIM and ''A SURVIVOR'', is the most profitable thing in America right now. No one can touch you, until you're exposed ...... Hope he gets what he deserved.

What's even worse is the whole typical, PC crazed, liberal media reaction which immediately turned it into another reason to attack Trump voters and this imaginary MAGA monster. Plus all the fake ass celebs, media personalities, Alyssa Milanos of this world and even politicians and presidential candidates that jumped at the band wagon. All made to look like fools now.

Maybe he did it in order to show the media hypocrisy and how PC has gone out of control. That would be the only justifiable explanation.
      BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

This attitude of his will not help the real victims of hate crimes, now everything will be questioned by the gp.
        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan View Post
          Because being THE VICTIM and ''A SURVIVOR'', is the most profitable thing in America right now. No one can touch you, until you're exposed ...... Hope he gets what he deserved.

What's even worse is the whole typical, PC crazed, liberal media reaction which immediately turned it into another reason to attack Trump voters and this imaginary MAGA monster. Plus all the fake ass celebs, media personalities, Alyssa Milanos of this world and even politicians and presidential candidates that jumped at the band wagon. All made to look like fools now.

Maybe he did it in order to show the media hypocrisy and how PC has gone out of control. That would be the only justifiable explanation.
          Faking an attack is already crazy but to add fuel about racist slurs and it being a hate crime just makes things worse. Once proven guilty hes gonna be humiliated. He clearly didnt think this through
          Proceed with Caution

Comment

Idk what to think tbh

Comment

This is so complicated, I still have some hope left he did not fake this (I mean, ofcourse I do not want anyone to get assaulted, so saying I hope the first story is still true sounds a bit strange) and I actually still cannot fully believe he would do that. Even though the signs and all the stories are not looking positive.
              i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Jussie Smollett, who has been charged with lying to cops when he claimed to be the victim of a racist and homophobic attack, turned himself into Chicago police early Thursday.

“Jussie Smollet is under arrest and in custody of detectives,” who had earlier contacted the 36-year-old’s attorneys to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest, Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi tweeted.

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Such a selfish dumb Idiot. Sorry but he destroyed more than his own reputation. Lock ha up
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I think this was a Grindr date gone bad...

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                      Such a selfish dumb Idiot. Sorry but he destroyed more than his own reputation. Lock ha up
                      This will only empower those idiots that always blame the victims!

Comment

This is a sad turn of events. I feel sorry for victims who wont be believed because of this.
                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                        See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                          I think this was a Grindr date gone bad...
                          He reportedly paid his "attackers" so I doubt it has anything to do with a Grindr date

Comment

This sounds more like an Empire storyline than real life. If it's true, what a total muppet. Career suicide.

He always seemed a bit of a douche to me.
                            This ain't gon be easy

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Well this turned into a shi!tfest for so many reasons.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

What a dipshit!

Not only did he make life even harder for REAL victims, he's also incredibly stupid... that "plan" of his had more plot holes than The Room and his career (hopefully) is pretty much over now.

Comment

Asshole. He deserves to be ruined.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

He actually thought this would help his career?

Comment

He'll be extremely dissatisfied with no pay at all, now!

Comment

Chileeeee this is a MESSSSSSSS

Comment

Clearly wanted his profile raised. Well, at least something went right. He just thought everyone would be on his side. He’s an actor - he spends his days reading and acting scripts where the truth always comes out!
                                            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                              Chileeeee this is a MESSSSSSSS
                                              This ain't gon be easy

Comment

He should be behind bars for doing this.

only makes it worse for people who are actual victims

disgusting pos
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

This is a mess. I don't get why he done it. He's over now though
                                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

Comment

Jussie is going to kill himself over this the way people are tearing him down
                                                      Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                        Jussie is going to kill himself over this the way people are tearing him down
                                                        itswhatshedeserves.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Postgenic View Post
                                                          itswhatshedeserves.jpg
                                                          You don't know the truth though
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Postgenic View Post
                                                            itswhatshedeserves.jpg
                                                            Uhm, this post is disgusting.

No one deserves to be bullied so much that they commit suicide, in any capacity.

As loveguru said, you don't even know the truth. Who knows, maybe its a big cover up by the police force? Like my god, sis get your act together with posting crap like that.
                                                            Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                            Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                            So does her microphone

Comment

If the motivation behind this was money (he wanted a higher salary), then that's so disgusting. Greed is such a sin and manifests itself in the most awful ways.

I guess he thought he could say to the producers that he doesn't feel safe working on the show and that would prompt them to increase his salary. Or that he would become an A-list star meaning they would pay him more to keep him on the show.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X