Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jussie Smollett allegedly organised attack on himself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snoop's Instagram tho, No chills WHATSOEVER!!!

HOW TF do Y'all embed Instagram posts????
    Last edited by DOSSOME; Fri February 22nd, 2019, 10:54.

Comment

I have lost all respect for jussie.

just scum!

Comment

jussie must be really dumb!
        did he honestly think he would get away with this?
        his plan backfired.

his motive was a payrise?
        well he is going to be bankrupt after this because no one is going to hire him

Comment

I don't even get the money issue. Nothing can justify such actions.
          He reportedly made 20k an episode, that's 300-400k a season depending of the number of episodes and involvement.
          That's more than I do in 10 years, working my ass off.
          That shit should have been cancelled anyway. #FreeTaraji
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME

Snoop's Instagram tho, No chills WHATSOEVER!!!

HOW TF do Y'all embed Instagram posts????
            only use the last part of the link e.g.: /hsjX56h. The Post doesn't show otherwise
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              only use the last part of the link e.g.: /hsjX56h. The Post doesn't show otherwise
              Thanks but it doesn't work for me ugh...
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BuInbUMhgB7/
              ^That's the pic I wanted to post

Comment

Well, his career is over. No one is going to hire him again.
                ? Girls' Generation ?
                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

He done f*cked up.

The record label is gonna drop him, too.

Comment

Jussie Smollett is being removed from the final episodes of Season 5 of Empire following his arrest for filing a false police report, Fox confirmed in a statement on Friday (February 22).

“The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us. Jussie has been an important member of our Empire family for the past five years and we care about him deeply. While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out. We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season," said the shows executives.
                    http://www.justjared.com/2019/02/22/...ng-his-arrest/
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                      Thanks but it doesn't work for me ugh...
                      https://www.instagram.com/p//
                      ^That's the pic I wanted to post

You have to post only the part comig after .com/p/
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

"We have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season."

"Empire" executive producers explain why.
                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

I am saddened by this bc I liked him very much. I hope he doesn't harm himself over this.
                          My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                            The worst thing about it is that he is fuel to the whole right wing then screaming fake homophobia racism etc. He seemed to be beloved as well. I still hope he didn't fake it but if he did deserves to be ruined forever
                            This propaganda that lots of left wingers (I hate using such labels but seems a quick way of rounding up people who seem to "think" similarly) like to keep pushing that all right wing/centrists are racists and evil people is just plain wrong and completely false, so no it's just another example of how people like to lie about others and think that like minded people will protect them.

I love how nobody said "is there any proof that the attackers were white Trump supporters" such hypocrisy from so called liberals.

It's nice to see that even most liberals can't defend this action though.
                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

He done gone and ended his career so easily. The record label is going to drop him next
                              Proceed with Caution

Comment

His interview alone was very suspicious. It was clear that he wanted the support of the anti-Trump people (he seemed to put stress on that over and over) so he created this whole story of being a victim by taking advantage of those who are oppressed and discriminated. He really made it worse for those who are actually experiencing real discrimination and oppression.

Why didn't he just tell the producers that he wanted a raise? Being Jussie Smollett is far worse than being R. Kelly this year.

Comment

I really really hope he is telling the truth and I want to see how people are going to back peddle their filth.

I mean everyone is so opinionated but noone can really give me evidence NOT to believe him because NOTHING has been released to the public.

Have you seen any evidence?
                                  Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                    I really really hope he is telling the truth and I want to see how people are going to back peddle their filth.

I mean everyone is so opinionated but noone can really give me evidence NOT to believe him because NOTHING has been released to the public.

Have you seen any evidence?
                                    You can say this about most other cases. But why would the police be lying? They will have to present their case so I'm sure whatever evidence they have will come out.

I still don't know how those two guys were linked to the attack
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

The two guys were seen on CCTV in the area and turns out they know Jussie. They revealed the whole plot. They may be lying but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                        But why would the police be lying?

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                          You can say this about most other cases. But why would the police be lying? They will have to present their case so I'm sure whatever evidence they have will come out.

I still don't know how those two guys were linked to the attack

Police lie all the time.

I work for the prosecution sometimes and you will be shocked how ANNOYING it gets when you waste time building a case then half way realise that the evidence was tempered like hell
                                          Forever Young

Comment

People say Chicago PD is the most corrupt one in US.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The fact that this happened in Chicago is why the story is a constant evolving mess.
                                              The Chicago PD has covered so many hate crime.

Comment

Haven’t those two Nigerian brothers come forward and said he paid them to do it? There is even footage of them in the store buying the MAGA hats and masks and of them roaming the street out late on CCTV. He was willing to let two innocent men go to jail (as there were two white guys in question) all in the name of getting a pay rise and simaltaneously trying to convince people Trump supporters are all going around assaulting people.

Has anyone seen that interview of him talking about it? There are so many things that don’t make sense...I mean if it does all turn out to be true and the police are part of some conspiracy to cover it up (and people say conservatives are the only ones into conspiracies lol) then even when he’s telling the truth he looks like he is acting badly.

If he is telling the truth then what happened is dreadful and those guys were scum but I still stand by what I said that people are just out make the other side look as bad as possible and largley people who support Trumps policies are not bad people who would do anything like this.

Comment

Comment

Mess
                                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Indicted on 16 felony counts, he faces up to 64 years in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
                                                        Indicted on 16 felony counts, he faces up to 64 years in prison.
                                                        I'm sorry but this is insane. The US judicial system is insane.
                                                        Ok he faked this, but he didn't injure anyone but himself. I understand his acts may have broader consequences but he's not being tried on those.

64 years? It's pathetic. He doesn't need to go to jail, he already has enough punishment.
                                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Well that's just ridiculous.

The first amendment (and the US judicial system when it's been challenged to rule on cases) permits you to stand on a street corner and advocate for beating the shit out of a minority in the name of free speech, or celebrate a historical genocide like the Nazi Holocaust in the name of your right to free speech but this crime (which I grant you is a horrid one) will potentially get you 64 years?

Comment

No way will he be put away for 64 years, I reckon a max of 3 years.

I read that Kamala Harris was pushing for an anti-lynching bill (Wtf?) and it passed after this incident, coincidental?

Comment

He shouldn't go to jail for any length of time IMO.

He has been crucified publicly already, his public profile - on which he relies for employment - is permanently tarnished. What he should be compelled to do now is some form of outreach work with the LGBT community and victims of violence on a wider scale, whereby he is publicly seem to repent for his actions and is forced to come to terms with the impact his actions may directly or indirectly have.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X