Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jussie Smollett allegedly organised attack on himself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say he should serve some time. He wasted thousands upon thousands of money by wasting police time. He tried to make this into a race thing which could honestly have untold consequences.

There's no way he should serve 64 years but I think he should at least serve a few months or at the very least a suspended sentence.

The damage he could have done should be taken into consideration.
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

The issue here is that apparently he is tried for every lie he told. So he said a bunch of.different lies, and he's tried on all of them. Which doesn't make any sense as they are all connected.
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Whatever costs this investigation has incurred, he should pay for. I imagine it's in the 5 figure mark. Does he have that kind of $? Perhaps a lengthy amount of community service will do, as long as it's value to the tax payer is equal to what he cost them. If not, lock him up for a little while as a deterrent.

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
          Whatever costs this investigation has incurred, he should pay for. I imagine it's in the 5 figure mark. Does he have that kind of $? Perhaps a lengthy amount of community service will do, as long as it's value to the tax payer is equal to what he cost them. If not, lock him up for a little while as a deterrent.
          This!

Comment

Charges against him dropped. SO Gurls What's good?
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Charges against him dropped. SO Gurls What's good?
              To be fair that doesnt mean he's innocent it just means they didn't have enough to charge him. That doesn't mean he didn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                I would say he should serve some time. He wasted thousands upon thousands of money by wasting police time. He tried to make this into a race thing which could honestly have untold consequences.

There's no way he should serve 64 years but I think he should at least serve a few months or at the very least a suspended sentence.

The damage he could have done should be taken into consideration.
                You can't really prosecute someone on what could've happened though - surely there's more value in him doing a significant amount of outreach work, paying for all legal costs and dealing with the consequences than putting him in jail (where he will undoubtedly cost the tax payer considerably more than the incurred legal costs anyway)?

Pleased to see that all charges are dropped.

Comment

His career is over though.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                    His career is over though.
                    And that's a good thing?
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      You can't really prosecute someone on what could've happened though - surely there's more value in him doing a significant amount of outreach work, paying for all legal costs and dealing with the consequences than putting him in jail (where he will undoubtedly cost the tax payer considerably more than the incurred legal costs anyway)?

Pleased to see that all charges are dropped.
                      OK I get that but take this scenario for instance. OK so say someone is planning a terror attack. They are planning on going to a church and shoot the congregation. They get found out and get stopped before anything happens. Should they then not be branded a terrorist because they didn't actually go in and shoot someone? No. What could have happened would be taken into account. So why should this be any different?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        And that's a good thing?
                        We still don't know if he's innocent. Currently all logical thoughts point to the fact that he organised it. He may not have been charged, but again that doesn't mean that he didn't do it. Many, many rapists get let off. Doesn't mean they didn't rape someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                          We still don't know if he's innocent. Currently all logical thoughts point to the fact that he organised it.
                          We don't know if he's guilty as well. I'm not saying he definitely didn't do it but if all logical things point to the fact he organised it, why would they dropp all charges? There is not enough/no evidence so I don't think we should be quick to judge. If his career is over and he went through all of this and is innocent? hell he deserves to get a compensation big time
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                            OK I get that but take this scenario for instance. OK so say someone is planning a terror attack. They are planning on going to a church and shoot the congregation. They get found out and get stopped before anything happens. Should they then not be branded a terrorist because they didn't actually go in and shoot someone? No. What could have happened would be taken into account. So why should this be any different?
                            It's different circumstances though, and I imagine that terrorism legislation permits that to happen.

This isn't that scenario and you cannot substantiate your "this might've happened..." argument in the same way; if the burden of proof was met, he'd be prosecuted by the authorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                              It's different circumstances though, and I imagine that terrorism legislation permits that to happen.

This isn't that scenario and you cannot substantiate your "this might've happened..." argument in the same way; if the burden of proof was met, he'd be prosecuted by the authorities.
                              OK I agree it was the wrong scenario to use. I still think damage that might have been caused should still be taken into account regardless of the crime. I'd feel the same if it was attempted rape. A crime is a crime. And if his is true could have caused untold damage to both the gay and black community. It could have been really damaging and I don't think that should be ignored. I do agree that I used the wrong scenario though.

Comment

• Something smells fishy.

My gut instinct is telling me he is still lying, first of all his story sounds so made up and his interview was weird for all kinds of reasons.

So all of the evidence stacked up against him is just going to be ignored? I bet the police officers investigating the case arenít happy with someone paying them off suddenly like this.

Letís wait and see, seems to be an evolving story. I need some evidence though before Iím convinced.

Obviously if it all ends and there is undeniable evidence that shows he is telling the truth then Iíll feel bad for not believing him naturally.
                                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy View Post
                                  Something smells fishy.
                                  My exact thoughts.

I still believe he's lying.
                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• If someone as irrelevant as him can buy freedom, imagine if you are as big as MJ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                      If someone as irrelevant as him can buy freedom, imagine if you are as big as MJ!
                                      Can you please keep him out if this please? There's a topic about his case and we all know how you feel about him.
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Has anybody mentioned that Kamala Harris got her anti-lynching bill passed not long after the allegations? She and Corey Booker calling it a ďmodern day lynchingĒ on their social media. Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy View Post
                                          No way will he be put away for 64 years, I reckon a max of 3 years.

I read that Kamala Harris was pushing for an anti-lynching bill (Wtf?) and it passed after this incident, coincidental?
                                          Originally posted by CrazyCrazy View Post
                                          Has anybody mentioned that Kamala Harris got her anti-lynching bill passed not long after the allegations? She and Corey Booker calling it a “modern day lynching” on their social media. Coincidence?
                                          Yes you did
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Loooool! Well people need to know whatís going down.

Doesnít anyone find that suspicious though or perhaps I am just reading too much into it...

I even read somewhere that she could be Jussieís aunt, thatís when I knew Iíd jumped too far down the rabbit hole thatíd be crazy
                                            Last edited by CrazyCrazy; Tue March 26th, 2019, 21:12.

Comment

• The outcome is the result of an alternative to prosecution allowable under Illinois statute. About 5,700 out of 60,000 cases have been referred to “some kind of deferred prosecution, or alternative prosecution," Magats said.

The office took into account Smollett’s lack of a violent criminal background and the “facts and circumstances of the case." Smollett had been charged with Class 4 felonies, the lowest classification.

Joe Magats, the first assistant state’s attorney in Cook County, said in an interview that his office’s decision “should not be considered by anyone as a statement, a signal, a hint, anything, that the case is weak or the case fell apart.”

“We stand by the [Chicago Police Department] investigation,” Magats said. “They did an outstanding job, and we stand by the decision to charge Mr. Smollett."

Prosecutors in Cook County, Ill., dropped charges against Jussie Smollett on Tuesday, citing community service performed by the actor since his arrest and his agreement to forfeit his bond to the city of Chicago.

It's not like he's innocent...
                                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                                  What's good [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] ;)

Comment

• My comment under the post wasn't made because I defended him and think he was innocent, you can check what I said in here before. I just said that to stir up the convo again But we'll see how this ends
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

And that's a good thing?
                                                      Justice is a good thing.

Comment

My comment under the post wasn't made because I defended him and think he was innocent, you can check what I said in here before. I just said that to stir up the convo again But we'll see how this ends
                                                        I know I'm just messing with you lol

Comment

• My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I've seen so many posts on social media from people saying "all the people who thought he was guilty need to apologise"....apologise for what? We STILL think he's guilty lol. He made a plea deal (which they're calling "an agreement"...same difference) to forfeit his bond of $10,000 and perform community service. He's served 18 hours of community service so far which was done over the weekend. Charges dropped today. Striking a plea deal doesn't mean you're innocent, if anything it usually indicates the opposite! He knew he was never gonna get away with his actions in a court of law so he took his best available option, and tbh I don't blame him! But Prosecutors already confirmed dropping the charges was not an exoneration.

Comment

• What kind of a messy system lets a prosecutor drop a charge against someone who he thinks guilty?
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X