Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jussie Smollett allegedly organised attack on himself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this story is giving me a headache
    Forever Young

Comment

• The FBI and DOJ are now investigating the case.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Why should the FBI waste resources investigating some b-list actor? Ridiculous.

Comment

• He’s definitely A-list but ok sis

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
            He’s definitely A-list but ok sis
            is he still?
            Forever Young

Comment

• Jussie was never a A-list actor.
              B-list at best.
              He aint no Taraji.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Actor ordered to pay $130,000 to cover police time

Jussie Smollett has been ordered to pay $130,000 (£99,000) to cover the cost of the investigation into an alleged assault on him in January in Chicago.

Smollett has always said he is an innocent victim - the charges against him were dropped earlier this week.

But he has now been ordered to cover the costs of police officers, including overtime hours used on the case.

CBS journalist Charlie De Mar shared a letter from the city of Chicago to Jussie Smollett, demanding he pay $130,106.15 in the next seven days.

Full article: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47744351

Comment

• Well I’m not even sure what wypipo in America consider A-list so idk y’all

Comment

• Honestly never heard of him before this incident.
                    I had heard of Empire but that's it...
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                      Honestly never heard of him before this incident.
                      I had heard of Empire but that's it...
                      Yep, me too. He's not A list. A listers are stars who can bring in a crowd. Who's gonna say (even before this): "Oh, let's go watch ________ because Jussie is in it!".
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• He's not even a B-list star let alone A-list.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Ok y’all irdgaf

Comment

• As if we give a f
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Chile I can’t tell

Comment

• 6 pages and I still don't know who that is
                                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                  Yep, me too. He's not A list. A listers are stars who can bring in a crowd. Who's gonna say (even before this): "Oh, let's go watch ________ because Jussie is in it!".
                                  The tens of millions who tuned in to Empire every week

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                    The tens of millions who tuned in to Empire every week
                                    Not really.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                      Not really.
                                      Well, tens of millions of people used to watch the show and Jussie was one of the biggest stars there. FACT

Comment

• The show got its lowest ratings after this scandal. Surely they'll write him off now.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Can we still watch Mariah's Infinity video and listen to their Infamous duet?
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                            Well, tens of millions of people used to watch the show and Jussie was one of the biggest stars there. FACT
                                            It's hilarious you're trying to pull this off. So any Felicity Huffman movie back in the day was supposed to open with ≈$200 million because DH used to have more than 20 million viewers per episode? Or any NCIS main cast member?!?!? LOL. You're as off as you can be as things don't even remotely work like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              Can we still watch Mariah's Infinity video and listen to their Infamous duet?
                                              NO... both Infinity and Infamous were wack even before the scandal

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                It's hilarious you're trying to pull this off. So any Felicity Huffman movie back in the day was supposed to open with ≈$200 million because DH used to have more than 20 million viewers per episode? Or any NCIS main cast member?!?!? LOL. You're as off as you can be as things don't even remotely work like that.
                                                I'm not trying to pull anything off, I'm just saying Jussie was one of the biggest stars on Empire and those who followed the show consider him a A-lister. Then again, it's all subjective. I for instance think BET Awards is a big deal, Y'all might consider it a D-list Award show, to each his own

Comment

• But once Empire ends (or would have ended if this hasn't happened) he would probably fall into obscurity and become just another TV actor going from one FOX show to another. Remember Katherine Heigl? The girl who was probably the biggest star on Grey's Anatomy and she went for big Hollywood movies. She had all the headlines all over the world (I never heard of Jussie before this and even when it was first reported all headlines said Empire star, not his name, but the shows name) and was an instantly recognizable name. And it turned out she didn't have what it takes and she's nowhere to be seen now. Being popular on just one show (and Heigl was also popular thanks to original Roswell) doesn't mean a lot. To be an A list star you need to prove your worth/pull in more than one thing.

Also Empire didn't become a hit thanks to him. He had a prominent role in it, but he was only part of the larger ensemble and the show will continue without him. Remember when Two and a Half Men continued for 3 more seasons after offing its main character played by Charlie Sheen (a much bigger star than Jussie would ever be)? And there are many more examples of shows survining much bigger cast losses. An actor does not make a show.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    Jussie was never a A-list actor.
                                                    B-list at best.
                                                    He aint no Taraji.
                                                    lol he's not even c list
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Taraji also isn't an A lister. She's no Viola Davis or Octavia Spencer. But good sis is trying at least.
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Nobody runs to the TV to say “OMG, we have to watch this, Jussie Smollet is in it”. He had a pivotal role in the series but let’s not fool ourselves. Beyond Empire, no one knows who the hell he is. If you took his photo and showed it to the public, some might recognise his face but no nothing else. Not even his name. (Please keep Cookie Lion out of this y’all).
                                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Lee Daniels says he wont be returning to Empire...

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                          See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• You would think a publication like Variety would fact-check before publishing an article like this.

As for him not returning? Well, yes. Quite.
                                                            Baaaaad relationship??
                                                            The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• 1. I don't know who this thing is

2. He's not even B-list

3. No legit A-list star needs to "attack himself" in order to gain more fame Lol

4. He's pathetic for what he did, seriously a waste of human being
                                                              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Working...
                                                              X