X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Well, she'd be dead.

So disappointed with Felicity.

How come you need to cheat to access something that was basically build for you...

White mediocrity at its best.
    Well, OJ Simpson, Jussie Smolett, Bill Cosby, and R. Kelly, who committed far worse offenses are all still alive and getting support from their respective fans and followers, so it doesn't follow that any person of color would be dead for this "lighter" offense.
    Last edited by GetBack; Thu March 21st, 2019, 02:40.

Comment

The only thing which should have been arrested is the US education system.
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

This is just speculation
        Idk

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
          Well, OJ Simpson, Jussie Smolett, Bill Cosby, and R. Kelly, who committed far worse offenses are all still alive and getting support from their respective fans and followers, so it doesn't follow that any person of color would be dead for this "lighter" offense.
          Bravo

Comment

Exactly, this poster among others are just tiresome racebaiters, to constantly read how white people are awful and have it easy and black people are such victims of oppression who are being held down by the white boogie man is total bs.
            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

I still find it hilarious they employed armed special forces to arrest her.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

The white fragility on this page is off the charts

When you are the person who doesn't think Trump is racist and how many Trumpfs are just nice people, ofc you see racebaiting everywhere (whatever that is in your definition) not to mention that y'all took Key's comment out of context ON PURPOSE just to justify your racist naratives. Try harder.
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I love how you just mentioned black people to make your point...
                  Forever Young

Comment

Oh
                    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/08/us/...evpqKxZWJJYbiI

Comment

I think prison time is really stupid. Make them do community service and actually contribute back to the community. And what will prison time do if not put money on the pockets of private companies and waste government money.
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I doubt she’ll go to prison - in the scheme of things what she did is not a huge deal, and it’s not like she’s committing crimes every other week.
                        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by Serby View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Serby View Post
                            Yeah, really embarrassing. Save that ish and rhetoric for the 4 o’clock Kay Kay Kay convention. The world’s morale really is deteriorating right before our eyes, only this time minorities aren’t just going to sit back and take it like they have in the past. I’m glad we still have some allies around tho, Serby bb.
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Getback, do you have a problem with black people in general, because every time you post something, it seems like you've got a hidden agenda.

Comment

Not so hideen.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Felicity Huffman sentenced to 14 days in prison over college admissions scandal

Actress Felicity Huffman will serve 14 days in prison for her part in the college admissions scandal and becomes the first parent to be sentenced.

Huffman reports to prison on October 25 and was also handed a fine of $30,000, 250 hours of community service, and one year of supervised release. She told the court in Boston on Friday (13) that she accepted her punishment “without reservation”.

The star of Desperate Housewives and Transamerica pleaded guilty in May to one count of conspiracy and fraud in a deal with prosecutors after it emerged that she paid $15,000 to a consultant William ‘Rick’ Singer to inflate her daughter’s SAT college entrance scores under a scheme.

Her husband, the actor William H. Macy, was not charged and Huffman said her daughter knew nothing about the payment.

To date around 50 people have been charged in the college admissions scandal.

In a statement issued after the sentencing, Huffman said,I accept the court’s decision today without reservation. I have always been prepared to accept whatever punishment Judge Talwani imposed. I broke the law. I have admitted that and I pleaded guilty to this crime. There are no excuses or justifications for my actions. Period.

“I would like to apologize again to my daughter, my husband, my family and the educational community for my actions. And I especially want to apologize to the students who work hard every day to get into college, and to their parents who make tremendous sacrifices supporting their children. I have learned a lot over the last six months about my flaws as a person.

“My goal now is to serve the sentence that the court has given me. I look forward to doing my community service hours and making a positive impact on my community. I also plan to continue making contributions wherever I can well after those service hours are completed. I can promise you that in the months and years to come that I will try and live a more honest life, serve as a better role model for my daughters and family and continue to contribute my time and energies wherever I am needed. My hope now is that my family, my friends and my community will forgive me for my actions.”

https://www.screendaily.com/news/fel...142897.article
                                  Last edited by Benny; Sat September 14th, 2019, 18:20.
                                  My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

I think she really regrets her actions. I am still rooting for her... I think DUIs are much worse (aka insert Hollywood star / starlets) bc that could actually kill people.
                                    My Chart

Comment

Black Twitter is not having it, appropriately.

“And there is a black woman doing 5 years in prison for lying about where she lived so her child could go to a better school. SMDH.”

“Sounds about white.”

“The justice system for White Americans is a joke!”

“WTF just “14 days?” Her white privilege card and her money was not denied, damn I bet if it was a rich black person, they would have gotten years in prison, this is America.”
                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

That McDowell case was f'd up. Even with the associated drug/prostitution arrest. What kind of attorney had her take a deal with 5yrs in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                          Black Twitter is not having it, appropriately.

“And there is a black woman doing 5 years in prison for lying about where she lived so her child could go to a better school. SMDH.”

“Sounds about white.”

“The justice system for White Americans is a joke!”

“WTF just “14 days?” Her white privilege card and her money was not denied, damn I bet if it was a rich black person, they would have gotten years in prison, this is America.”
                                          yeah, but this is only possible in America... in a normal / progressive western liberal democracy parents can send their kids to whatever school they like. That's at least how it works in Germany.

I agree that the woman who was sent to jail for lying about where she lived... was totally screwed over. To me, it even sounds like a human rights violation. She should bring her case to The Hague.
                                          My Chart

Comment

Anything regarding the US Judicial System should be tried in a Human Rights court. Fcking disgusting.
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

She seems genuinely remorseful and I think it’ll probably do more good to her career in the long run, in a messed up way.

Comment

Working...
                                              X