X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bellus View Post
    So true.

Especially when all that matters is Kween, Ms Minogue and DuaLips.
    I don't even know who any of those are. Today is Springsteen day... them kids in the back shud learn, appreciate and follow the GP on this.
    My Chart

Comment

• Does the average person know at least 3 Springsteen songs? I know in the hood that number is in the negatives.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        Does the average person know at least 3 Springsteen songs? I know in the hood that number is in the negatives.
        I would say he's off the radar for the new / younger generations but the adult audiences shouldn't have a problem recognizing some songs from him, after all just his album "Born In The U.S.A" alone yielded 7 top 10 hits and his Academy Award winning song "Streets Of Philadelphia" is often considered one of the greatest songs of all time.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
          I would say he's off the radar for the new / younger generations but the adult audiences shouldn't have a problem recognizing some songs from him, after all just his album "Born In The U.S.A" alone yielded 7 top 10 hits and his Academy Award winning song "Streets Of Philadelphia" is often considered one of the greatest songs of all time.
          I think that people who are educated and have a certain income (above average kind) pretty much all love Springsteen. That's my experience tho. My family is a huge Springsteen stan circle.

Germany has always been one of his biggest markets. Him, Adams, Collins, my beloved Williams, Clapton, are the legends of my generation and my country.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
            I don't even know who any of those are. Today is Springsteen day... them kids in the back shud learn, appreciate and follow the GP on this.
            Oh?

Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Most Played Artists/Albums Year End History

2004 Artists
            03. Mariah Carey

2004 Albums
            02. Mariah Carey - Butterfly

2005 Artists
            01.(03) Mariah Carey

2006 Artists
            02.(01) Mariah Carey

2006 Albums
            04. Mariah Carey - The Emancipation of Mimi

2007 Artists
            03.(02) Mariah Carey

2007 Albums

2008 Artists
            01.(03) Mariah Carey
            05.(NE) Kylie Minogue

2008 Albums
            01. Mariah Carey - E=MC²
            04. Kylie Minogue - X

2009 Artists
            01.(01) Mariah Carey

2009 Albums
            02. Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

2010 Artists
            03.(01) Mariah Carey

2010 Albums
            06. Mariah Carey - Merry Christmas II You
            09. Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
            Originally posted by SummerPeur
            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
            Originally posted by Goldmoney
            So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
              Everyone knows / uses GODBBA while only str8 men know / use The Rolling Fads.
              First of all the idea that you "use" instead of "play"/"listen" or "enjoy" music irks me. Second if you are implying that Abba are far more important and legendary in the LGBT community than the Stones that's definitely true, however since that community counts for under 10% of the population, I don't know how that makes them more legendary in total.

Abba are legends don't get me wrong. And personally I do like them much more than the Stones (although I am a big fan of neither). However one has to recognize the truth. The stones were more successful and more important than Abba.
              jio CHARTS NOW: 21/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10468623

Comment

Working...
              X