Austrian Politics: Elections Sept 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serby View Post
    Your zaddy Kurz is saving money on benefits for the poorest and kids, disabled etc also supported 1.5/h working wage for refugees who get blamed all the time for being a burden and draining the money out of system, one that doesn't let them sustain themselves and one's fleeing those same war torn countries Austria is selling weapons to. Which part of that is not red alarm to you?

The way you talk about freebies tells me you have this image of the system giving away money and making people rich. The way you talked about 12h working days tells me you have no idea what this law really means irl. Tells me your privileged self has no clue who is profiting the most off this government (and in whose backs) and who is getting poorer. Tells me you don't know who gets blamed for all the mess they caused. Tells me you ignore the fact that he cooperated with the party that has its origins in Nazi times and whose members are literal fascists with connections to Nazi brotherhoods etc etc. I suppose you also call yourself an expath, but I could be wrong?

And call me Serbia all you want, it doesn't dismiss my words any bit just cuz it's a fcked up country I grew up in.
    Yawn, not even gonna bother...yes Im privileged or so u can say, so naturally I like and have views that benefit (people like) me. Duh

btw, the Serbia thing is an autocorrect thing, not shade
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

So why pretend you actually care about people? Yawn, won't bother to read your answer.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

So why pretend you actually care about people? Yawn, won't bother to read your answer.
        Yawn <3
        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Looks like daddy Kurz will come back after his well deserved vacation
          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Some people still don't think supporting fascists make you one yourself. Can't believe he's gonna get so much support, Austria is really stuck in that 40s mindset, they really rather want majority of population live shitty, themselves included, as long as immigrants/nonethnic Austrians are having it shitty. Barffff

Also, the ads that FP (the super fascist party) is making and that I keep seeing everywhere are mind-boggling. They're not even trying to hide their racism, they flaunt it. it's looks like satire, but they really mean it.

Comment

Some people still don't think supporting fascists make you one yourself. Can't believe he's gonna get so much support, Austria is really stuck in that 40s mindset, they really rather want majority of population live shitty, themselves included, as long as immigrants/nonethnic Austrians are having it shitty. Barffff

Also, the ads that FP (the super fascist party) is making and that I keep seeing everywhere are mind-boggling. They're not even trying to hide their racism, they flaunt it. it's looks like satire, but they really mean it.
              Get over yourself and support the major party of the country that feeds you
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Acting funny about this doesn't change the fact that supporting Furz puts one on the same level as Trump voters in the US. It just that US standards are so low and so right wing that people can't even translate them properly to other countries' politics.

Comment

Also, your same darling is in a party that voted AGAINST anti-discrimination laws for LGBTIQ+ people. Austria is one of the few European countries where you can legally discriminate on basis of sexuality/gender outside of workplace.

Comment

Acting funny about this doesn't change the fact that supporting Furz puts one on the same level as Trump voters in the US. It just that US standards are so low and so right wing that people can't even translate them properly to other countries' politics.
                    Wait...so not the same level then

the ideas Kurz has would qualify as a Democrat in the US, especially healthcare
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Supporting anti-queer parties is Republican like (for the biggest part) , but nice how you skipped that part.

That's the point. Democrats are tolerable in US only cuz people are used to extreme right wing shit that anything less feels like a good thing. It's to some extent a lesser evil (whole US politics are trash though). Voting Furz in Austria is everything but voting for the lesser evil, even as trash as they all are in general. You are supporting that **** that's actively working on destroying the social system of this country, healthcare included. Guess who's gonna be the first one to blame immigrants and other marginalised people in this country when shit gets even worse, all while filling his (gay-traitor) pockets?

Comment

Lmao Tvvat being censored. didnt know it was that serious

Comment

Also, I think it's safe to assume you'd not know much about Austria's health care system and that you visit private docs/ordinations, but maybe I'm wrong?

Comment

Also, I think it's safe to assume you'd not know much about Austria's health care system and that you visit private docs/ordinations, but maybe I'm wrong?
                            Yes, I use private healthcare but care about most people here like daddy Kurz which is why I think his views are important
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Then you should maybe find another way to express your care cuz this ain't it. At all. It's the antithesis of what you stand for to be precise. A guy like Kurz who never lived a day as a working class person can't possibly know what are the needs of the people, not out of his comfy luxury everything and a monthly check bigger than most people's year salary.

What he wants and does is everything but good for the majority of people and no amount of believing that one cares about people can change that.

Fact is, Furz doesn't care about queer people, sick people, old people and so on. Supporting him means you support his views.

Comment

yawn [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION]

Anyway yayyyy daddy Kurz is officially back from vacation! he must be so happy!
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                  Anyway yayyyy daddy Kurz is officially back from vacation!
                                  not until he finds a coalition partner

huge win for the greens, they'll suck all life out of him just like they did with merkel

Comment

Lmao everyone being sad with the results other than the greens with that huge increase in votes they got.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Ugh look bish, u better quit your shetttt
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                        X