Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    I don't get why some get so defensive.

Anyways, I know she had a very toxic and horrible team that was exploiting her, sabotaging her career, stealing money and pretty much ruining her image but I don't really see a correlation with that and her wanting to go the bathroom to take some nude pics for her backup dancer. I just don't think anyone was forcing her to send personal pics to her lover ... What surprises me is that she took the pics knowing how famous she is. She was naive despite being for 3 decades in the business.

But it is what it is.

But you're wrong.
    "Lift up your head
    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      Could it be because she was under the influence?
      I don't know. Was she? . . . We don't really know if she was under the influence when she took those pics.

Plus, Mariah is bi-polar.
      Mariah Carey has been successfully under medical treatment for the last 18 years. Her illness is treated and stabilized.

As a Britney fan you should be more understanding when it comes to mental illness.
      Britney or the artists I follow have nothing to do with Mariah or this thread, let alone with some bathroom pics.

Both women were surrounded by toxic people and suffered the consequences.
      On that I agree and I already stated that I'm aware that Mariah had a terrible mean team but what I didn't see was the relation of that with some bathroom pics that she decided to take.

-

Anyways, this thread is ridiculous and it's already going nowhere. This should be closed.
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Mariah Carey has been successfully under medical treatment for the last 18 years. Her illness is treated and stabilized.
        Oh you were there for all those years? You must know her really well for you to dare to speak such a 'fact'.
        "Lift up your head
        Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          She could have been with ten men at once for all I care, those were Kween’s private pictures, and no one aside from Kween herself had any right to leak them. Then, the icing on the cake are the people mocking her appearance despite the fact that they were never supposed to see those in the first place!
          Then she should have not made her assistants take the photos
          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
            Let's wait until your drunken photos leak and see how you'd feel about that.
            "Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

but then I wouldn't be able to see that side of her and fall even more in love.
              My Chart

Comment

I don't know. Was she? . . . We don't really know if she was under the influence when she took those pics.

Britney or the artists I follow have nothing to do with Mariah or this thread, let alone with some bathroom pics.

On that I agree and I already stated that I'm aware that Mariah had a terrible mean team but what I didn't see was the relation of that with some bathroom pics that she decided to take.

-

Anyways, this thread is ridiculous and it's already going nowhere. This should be closed.
                For such a ridiculous thread, you’ve had plenty to say. 😘😘

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                  Oh you were there for all those years? You must know her really well for you to dare to speak such a 'fact'.

Truth. He has said horrible stuff about Mariah over the years and will lynch anyone who dares to say anything about poor Britney. Motivation and intention are key when it comes to these topics.

Comment

Just adding a few observations here.

I feel missunderstood. I just said that due to the level of fame she's had I thought she was naive for what she did, but some of you guys are trying to make me seem like if I didn't understand that she has a mental illness or that I'm not being empathetic with her mental condition and adding different meanings to my words . . when initially I just thought and wondered why she was so naive, that's all.

But seriously, some of you need to stop the stigma and treating people with mental illness as if they were aliens or not "smart" enough because I find that reductive and very old-fashioned. People with mental illness are strong and intelligent like everyone else and I refuse to treat Mariah or any person with a mental condition as someone with "weakness" . . . I will always encourage a message of strength.

As for this thread, well, if no one can make an opinion about the situation that happened or everyone has to praise the pics then why was this thread even opened?
                    Last edited by MrLeonix; Thu June 20th, 2019, 22:13.
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                      Let's wait until your drunken photos leak and see how you'd feel about that.
                      That would never happen to me, I am a well behaved christian boi
                      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

This gives me "good people on both sides" teas.
                        My Chart

Comment

This gives me "good people on both sides" teas.
                          My Chart

Comment

So what? Is being a thot illegal now?

Comment

I want a sex tape now lol
                              She should have an exclusive for HoneyBFly and charge us like $20 for the access!!!!

Comment

Why is it that anytime these artists do something like this or have a problem, it’s their team drugging them or they have bad people around them. Sometime people just do things, that Stella Woman didn’t make Mariah rake naked photos for one of her backup dancers, Mariah chose to do that.

Comment

YESSSSS MIMI - giving my LIFE with those pictures. Hunty knows how to even be KWEEN of serving drunk sexting realness. #1 on the Billboard Leaked Pics Chart #NotEveryoneHasThat
                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  So does her microphone

Comment

Ewww my eyes omgggggg those pictures

Too much plastic, it’s bad for the planet
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

That would never happen to me, I am a well behaved christian boi
                                      Oh?
                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Who cares...

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          she was drugged by her management / assisstant. I mean why would Britney not wear underwear / marry someone for 2 days? They were abused by their team bc their were "fragile".

In Mariah's case... it's also that she... u know ... is ratchet.
                                          she was drugged?
                                          Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                            she was drugged?
                                            yep, her hair stylist was arrested with a bag full of prescription drugs.
                                            My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              yep, her hair stylist was arrested with a bag full of prescription drugs.
                                              And those pictures were taken whilst she was being drugged?
                                              Forever Young

Comment

Umm everyone's making a big deal about these photos.... for me, the more incriminating elements of the story are the fact that she was potentially cheating (in fairness to her, the photos could have been sent to Packer... do we have any evidence to discount this?) ... to me this is more damaging than naked photos.

I'm also not a fan of this idea that people who have a mental illness or associate with questionable people aren't themselves capable of making a decision they later regret. Let's give people with illnesses a little more credit, shall we?

I mean, damn, they're just some naked photos. If I was her, I'd do the same thing.
                                                Baaaaad relationship??
                                                The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Those photos are awkward but really, nobody cares or thinks about them

Comment

These pictures shouldn’t have been leaked, it’s an invasion of Mariah’s privacy.

However why is she getting assistants to take nudes of her? That’s puts them in a very uncomfortable situation as an employee.
                                                    late.

Comment

Only the Kween
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                                        These pictures shouldn’t have been leaked, it’s an invasion of Mariah’s privacy.

However why is she getting assistants to take nudes of her? That’s puts them in a very uncomfortable situation as an employee.
                                                        how do we know all this information
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                        X