Katy Perry's alleged sexual assaults

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
    But even if she did do those things, why come forward now, years later? There is an hidden agenda.

What's more, I'm sure she was cheeky & playful. She is not a bad person.
    PLEASE cut that why wait for years argument, it's so violent and awful to have this mentality.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Serby View Post
      PLEASE cut that why wait for years argument, it's so violent and awful to have this mentality.
      NO.

It's a valid question to ask.
      Last edited by Debs_Wild; Fri August 23rd, 2019, 13:52.

Comment

Only if you've never been a victim of sexual misconduct yourself or never approached this topic on more deeper level and not just scracht the surface.

Can you think of anything why someone would wait before coming out with their expirence?
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
          But that is my problem. People judge on of bits and pieces. Yes she could be very well capable of, but that doesn't prove the accusations. Social media has also damaged this #metoo movement because people can get accused and 'cancelled' without any proper prove. What is real and what is fake? I seriously have a problem believing a lot of things. It's such a minefield without any clear vision.

It's so pc to believe a victim, that it also clouds the ability to get an overall picture imo. I rather wait and see if there will be proper proof before believing people right from the start..that's basically how my mindset changed since I saw how social media affects these things. I first believed most cases right from the start, but now I rather wait
          preach

sadly I think this will be the last nail in the coffin of her dying career.
          last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Serby View Post
            Only if you've never been a victim of sexual misconduct yourself or never approached this topic on more deeper level and not just scracht the surface.

Can you think of anything why someone would wait before coming out with their expirence?
            This. 100 times this
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
              Both Mendes and AI guy have nothing by good things to say about Katy though
              The former wants to avoid controversies and he didn't seem to mind it too much anyway, the latter didn't want to lose his career before he has one.
              Originally posted by WhatTheHell
              Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

Working...
              X